检测前是一种人生
There was before the test,
检测后是另一种人生
then there is after.
我觉得是时候了
I figured it was time.
我都没想过能找到对象
I didn't ever think I would ever find someone,
我自带"注孤生"属性
I'm a bit of a weirdo, you know...
我检测了
I took the test.
认识了匹配对象
And I met my match.
遇见了另一半
I met my match all right.
我的人生不能没有他
I can't imagine life without him.
她点亮了我的人生 我好多年没这么有活力了
She made me feel alive again for the first time in years.
灵魂匹配
用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣
随着2023年灵魂粒子的发现
Since the discovery of the soul particle in 2023,
「灵魂匹配」已经帮助一千五百万人们
Soul Connex has helped more than 15 million people
找到了完美伴侣
find their perfect match.
全球已有两万多家检测中心
With over 20,000 clinics worldwide,
只需一次检测 即可找到灵魂伴侣
your soulmate is one simple test away.
老实说 这种感觉太爽了
Honestly, it's like the best feeling ever.
此乃我终生所求
It's what I've wanted all my life.
感觉爽到飞起
I honestly feel like I can fly.
你可以在这里寻获幸福
You can find your happiness here.
美好未来 尽在「灵魂匹配」
Soul Connex, your future is waiting.
灵魂匹配
用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣
妮可拉 你可以进来了
Nicola? We're ready for you.
我们要开始检测了
All right. We're going to start the machine now.
完全无害 但如果你想停下
It's perfectly harmless but if you want to stop at any time,
举起右手即可
just raise your right hand.
一个月前...
轮到谁了
Whose turn is it?
该你去了
It's yours.
什么
What?
我昨晚为什么喝那么多酒
Why did I drink so much last night?
因为你喜欢红酒
Because you love the taste of wine.
我确实喜欢红酒
I do love the taste of wine.
我去吧
I got it.
别
No. Stop.
不用
Stop.
爱你
Love you.
-小萨 快吃饭 -快吃饭
- Sammy, you need to eat. - Eat your food.
-不要 -打你呀 打你呀
- No. - Take that. Come on. Take that.
-富兰克林 -快听话 小萨 你妈今天很暴躁
- Franklin! - Come on Sammy, Mommy is grumpy today.
-不要 -富兰克林 你这是给我添乱
- No. - Franklin, you're making this harder for me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-快吃东西 小萨 -艾拉 吃点香蕉
- Eat your food Sammy. - Ella, have some banana, please.
打开前门 我们在厨房♥
Open front door. We're in the kitchen.
各位好 你的快递
Hey all. This arrived for you.
他们好像又把地址搞错了
I think they got the address wrong again.
-谢谢 -弗兰基
- Thanks. - Frankie.
你这么叫我 我什么心情
You know how I love it when you call me that.
抱歉 富兰克林
Sorry, Franklin.
谢谢更正 珍妮弗
Thank you, Jennifer.
-小妮 有事找你 -现在吗
- Nik. Can I have a word? - Now?
就聊几句
It'll just take a few minutes.
-是私事 -好
- It's personal. - Okay.
健康问题
It's a medical issue.
好
Yeah, fine.
-我得去上班 -五分钟
- I've gotta go to work. - Five minutes.
你能哄一下她吗
Come on. Can you pick her up please.
快
Come on.
我还得去上班
I gotta go to work.
我要先消毒吗
So do I need to sterilize anything first or...
天呐
My God.
-你要去做匹配检测吗 -已经交钱预订了
- You're taking the test? - Booked and paid for.
-但是 -拜托别说"你已婚了"
- But... - Please don't say "but you're married".
-但你确实 -我知道
- But you are... - I know.
已婚
Married.
没错 我感觉嫁错人了
Yes, and I think to the wrong guy.
孩子们怎么办
What about the kids?
我就知道你会颇有微词
I knew you'd judge me.
我不是对你品头论足
No, I'm not judging you. I'm...
我确实有些看法
Okay, yeah, no, I'm judging you a little bit.
老实说 我还以为你会站在我这边
Honestly, I thought you'd be on my side.
我们俩都太早结婚了
You and me. We got married too young.
匹配检测出现后 一切都不一样了
And now with the test, things have changed.
我不这么觉得
I mean, not for me.
因为你有福气 嫁对了人
Yeah, that's 'cause you're lucky. You married the right guy.
你嫁给史蒂夫这样的人 就不会这么想了
Imagine if you were married to someone like Steve.
小珍 你只是一时想不开
Jen, you're having a moment. Yeah?
人之常情而已 毕竟婚姻不易
It's okay, it happens, it's... It's marriage,
你想没想过 你只是
but have you ever thought that maybe you're having a...
只是遇到中年危机了
Maybe you're having a mid-life crisis.
我周围的人都过着美好生活
I look around me and I see people living their best lives.
就像是找到了幸福真谛
Like they've found the answer to some secret.
我嫉恨他们 羡慕嫉妒恨
And I hate them. I really hate them.
而我也想过他们那样的生活
And I also wanna be one of them.
希望你自己心里有数吧
Okay. Well, I hope you know what you're doing.
这像是我会做的事吗
Does it sound like me?
完全不像
Not even a little bit.
你能陪我去检测中心吗 精神支持我
Will you come with me to the clinic? For support.
不行
No, I don't...
-求你了 -不行啊
- Please. - Come on...
我怕自己会临阵退缩
I'm scared I won't go through with it.
那样也挺好
Maybe that's a good thing.
我心意已决
In my head, it's already happened.
就算延期 早晚也都会做
It would just be putting off the inevitable.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
你一直都是我最爱的"保姆"
You've always been my favorite babysitter.
-我是说邻居 -别闹了
- No I mean... I mean, neighbor. - Come on.
再见
Bye.
-妮基 我得上班了 -来了
- Niiki, I've got to go to work. - Coming.
你能扣好领扣吗
Honey, can you do your top button up, please?
为什么要扣
Why? Why should I do my top button?
因为我们要去参加婚礼 不能失礼
Why? Because we're going to a wedding, it's polite.
我们要迟到了
We're going to be late.
不会
We'll be fine.
我亲哥结婚 我不能迟到
No. I can't be late to my own brother's wedding.
没事 我们总是迟到
We'll be fine. We're always late.
这是我们的魅力
It's just part of our charm.
我不想要这样的"魅力"
I don't want it to be our charm.
我感觉一周都在参加婚礼
I feel like we've been at a wedding every week.
因为确实如此
That's because we have.
小萨 别闹
Sammy, come on.
-小萨 -我不会还给他
- Sammy. - I'm not giving him back.
你必须给我 因为我不喜欢你
Well, you have to because I don't like you.
-你怎么能这么跟妈妈说话 -这样可不好
- That's not very nice to Mommy. - Hey, that's not nice.
我不会再还给你...
I am not giving you these back but you can't...
你听话 如果不乖 我会抓你的脚
Behave yourself or if you don't, I'm gonna grab your foot.
抢走你的鞋
And I'm gonna take your shoe.
把你的鞋变成我的鞋
And I'm gonna make your shoe my shoe.
-富兰克林 别闹了 -抱歉
- Franklin, come on. - Okay, my bad.
-我们要迟到了 -没事
- We're gonna be late. - We'll be fine.
今天检测
Being test today.
你们来了啊
Wow. Hey, guys.
皮特 太抱歉了
Peter, we are truly sorry.
那是我妹 各位
Yeah, that's my sister, everyone.
你继续
As you were.
小妮 这是你嫂子
Nik, your new sister in law.
-你好 你真漂亮 -你好
- Hi, wow. You're beautiful. - Hello.
过奖
Thank you.
-她确实很漂亮 我跟你说过了 -是啊