「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident.
杰西怎么样了
How's Jessie?
她的肾正在衰竭
Her kidneys are failing.
我的肾再也不能恢复了
So my kidneys will never work again?
药物试验造成了不可逆转的损伤
The drug trial did irreversible damage.
我会接受三重移植 创造历史
I will have a triple transplant and make history.
或许可以来这里实习
Maybe even come here as an intern.
我想不出比这更棒的事了
I can't think of anything more amazing.
红岩山医疗
Red Rock Mountain Medical
是东南部最顶尖的医疗集团
is the top health care conglomerate in the southeast.
我们不需要查斯汀
We don't need Chastain.
我们在一起将更为强大
We will be stronger together.
我们要继续坚持
We have to keep fighting.
捐献者的风险很小
The risk is pretty low for the donor.
有人需要肾吗
Anybody need a kidney around here?
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
-你是我的宝贝女儿 -会没事的
- You're my baby girl. - It's gonna be okay.
急救车呢
Where's the crash cart?!
我最喜欢黑心金光菊
Black-eyed Susans are my favorite.
还记得你在家庭野餐时逃走的那次吗
Remember that time you ran away from our family picnic?
大概是四五岁
Must've been, like, four or five.
记得
Yeah.
爸妈都急疯了
Mom and Dad were frantic,
但我知道去哪找你
but I knew where to find you.
这里
Here.
爸爸那天好温柔
Dad was so sweet that day.
他把我抱起来时在哭 然后
He... he was crying when he picked me up, and...
我记得
I... I remember
我在他怀里特别开心
I was so happy in his arms.
我一直想时光倒流
I keep trying to rewind the clock.
一定有什么我能做的更好的
There must have been something I could have done differently.
还记得我怎么说的吗 妮珂
Remember what I told you, Nic?
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
天色不早了
It's getting late.
是时候了
It's time.
我们得撒她的骨灰
We need to scatter her ashes.
妮珂 亲爱的 已经快一个月了
Nicky, honey, it's been almost a month.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
欢迎来到又一个受红岩山医疗眷顾的
Welcome to another rewarding day under the heel
成就感满满的一天
of Red Rock Mountain Medical.
红岩山 红岩山
"Red Rock, Red Rock."
妮珂怎么样
How's Nic?
老样子 不怎么好
Uh, the same: not good.
我们都很担心她
We're all worried about her.
我们想她了
We miss her.
我们能帮什么忙吗
How can we help?
她今早会带她爸来做术后检查
She'll be here this morning for her dad's post-op.
我和她聊聊
I'll talk to her.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
乔纳呢
Where's Jonah?
我一不注意
I took my eyes off him
这家伙就不见了
for two seconds and he disappeared.
他大概藏起来了
You know, he's probably hiding somewhere.
他害怕打♥针♥
He's afraid of needles.
放射区
你觉得这个新神经外科中心
How much do you expect to make
能赚多少钱
with this new neurosurgery center?
稳定的高风险脑部
A steady churn of high-risk invasive brain
和脊椎手术一年能获利五亿
and spine procedures generates half a billion a year.
这个你想请的新神经外科医生
And this new neurosurgeon you want to have--
他能使医院生意兴隆吗
he's a rainmaker?
他待的上个医院就是
He was at his last hospital.
如果他能来这里也一样
He will be if he comes here.
-你什么时候见他 -今天一起吃午餐
- When are you seeing him? - Lunch today.
除非你俩好好相处 否则他不会对查斯汀衷心
He won't commit to Chastain unless the two of you get along.
我会施展魅力
I'll work my charm.
昨晚我睡不着
I couldn't sleep last night,
一直想着回到这里
thinking about coming back here.
拜托
Come on.
杰西
Jessie!
继续抢救
Keep trying!
你还能继续在这里上班吗
You ever gonna be able to work in this place again?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是杰西被杀的地方
This is where Jessie was killed.
没人杀了杰西 爸爸
No one killed Jessie, Dad.
她接受手术时已经心脏衰竭
She went into surgery with a weakened heart
然后死于严重的血栓
and died of a massive blood clot.
这是个常见并发症 任何人都会遇到
It's a known complication that could happen to anyone.
行吧 我只想看她的病历
Yeah, well, I just want to see her records.
让别人看看是什么导致了她死亡
Get another opinion on what caused her death.
为什么
Why?
他们尸检过了 我看到结果了
They did the autopsy. I saw the results.
我们应该找专家检查一下 仅此而已
Yeah, we should just get an expert to check it, that's all.
我们也许能提出诉讼
I... We may have a case to bring a lawsuit.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
总是想谋利 连你女儿的死都不放过
Always looking for an angle, even in your daughter's death.
不 我不是想谋利
No, I'm not looking for an angle.
这也不是为了钱 但这里有人
And this is not about money. But somebody here
-必须为此负责 -杰西死了
- has to be held responsible. - Jessie's gone.
她不会回来了 没有必要
And she's not coming back. There's no point
纠结于怪罪谁 反正我不怪你
in affixing blame. I mean, I don't blame you, after all.
你 怪我 什么 为什么怪我
You... Me? What? Why would you?
我都舍身为她捐肾了
I put my life on the line. I donated a kidney.
到了最后才捐
Eventually.
反正也没用
It did no good.
那你是怪我 因为
So you blame me, because...
你少了一个肾 杰西依然没活下来
you're down a kidney and Jessie still died.
-不 我不怪你 -你就是怪我
- No, I don't. - Yeah, you do.
你怪我因为我让她做手术
You blame me because I pushed for the surgery.
这是她唯一的生机 我做了一切去保护她
It was her only chance. I did everything I could to protect her.
妮珂 我不怪你
Nic, I do not blame you.
你自己做术后检查吧 我要去走走
Do the post-op on your own. I-I got to take a walk.
别这样
Oh, come on.
失陪一下
Okay. Excuse me.
稍等一会 我马上回来
Just one second. I'll be right back.
埃洛伊丝 欢迎你开始在
Welcome, Eloise, to your first day
查斯汀的实习
as a sub-intern at Chastain.
我感觉自己在做梦
I feel like I'm dreaming.
我幻想了许多次这个时刻
I've imagined this moment so many times.
真不敢相信成真了
I-I can't believe it's real.
戴文
Devon.
-你还记得普瓦什医生吗 -当然 埃洛伊丝
- You remember Dr. Pravesh? - Of course. Eloise.
上次我见你 你刚做完
Last time I saw you, you were recovering
-三重移植手术 -我希望之后能来这里做住院医师
- from a triple transplant. - Now I'm hoping to match here,
成为一个救我一命医院的医生
and become a doctor at the hospital that saved my life.
你能跟他学到很多 他是我们最好的实习医师
Well, you can learn a lot from this guy. He's our top intern.
很快他就能成为第二年的住院医师
And soon he'll be a second-year resident
-可以折磨他的专属实习生了 -棒
- with an intern of his own to torture. - Oh, yeah.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
别尬舞
Don't do that.
普瓦什医生会和你说明
Now, Dr. Pravesh is gonna go over
所有在病人身边时
all the additional safety precautions
你需额外注意的安全事项
you need to take when you're around patients.
你知道我这辈子都在对付
You do know that I've been dealing
囊性纤维化这病
with cystic fibrosis my entire life.
说起感染控制 我可算是半个专家
I'm kind of an expert in infection control here.
我保证 我能照顾好自己
I promise, I can take care of myself.
那我就信你了
I'll hold you to that.
霍金斯医生 需要帮忙
Dr. Hawkins, I need a hand.
一个八岁男孩失踪了 叫乔纳
美剧 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表