第九季 第一集
感觉舒服的话 就继续
If it feels good, go with it.
我们本该负责看孩子的
But we're supposed to be the responsible ones here.
是啊
I got to agree with that.
本着这份责任精神
So, in the spirit of responsibility:
我带了这个[避孕套]
lambskins.
在我爸内衣抽屉里找到的
Courtesy of my pop's undies drawer.
什么声音
What was that?
你俩听到了吧 叮当声
I know you two heard it. The jingling?
可能是那些孩子们制♥作♥的讨厌风铃
It's probably those annoying wind chimes the eight-year-olds made.
踢腿 踢腿
Kick! Kick!
跳跃 伸展
Up. Reach.
扭臀
Hip thrust.
左边 左边
Left, left.
就是这种感觉
I know that's.
趴下
And down.
很难 但是值得
It's hard but it's worth it!
很好 还有两个动作
Yes! Two more!
侧边运动
On your side.
我可不是同性恋 只是友好地打个招呼
I'm not a lez. Just friendly.
不过我也算叛逆少女
Rad bad, though.
就像《干杯酒吧》里那女孩一样
Like that girl on Cheers.
我发现你一直盯着我朋友切特的胸肌看
I noticed you ogling my buddy Chet's mound.
需要我介绍你们认识吗
You want me to introduce you?
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这有什么羞耻的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
大家来上健美操课的主要目的
The whole reason most people come to Slimmercise class
就是相互勾搭
is to hook up.
我不是
Not for me.
美国最后一个处♥女♥了
The last American virgin.
大家都说我这人一开始就过分热情
Everyone tells me I can be a little over the top with new people.
但这是洛杉矶啊 不主动一点
It's just that it's L.A, you can't make friends
怎么交的到朋友 是吧
unless you get a little aggressive, right?
没错
Totally.
我是布鲁克
I'm Brooke.
我刚搬来这里
I'm new in town.
我超爱这地方
Well, I'm obsessed with this place.
自打82年我在《滚石》上
I've been doing aerobics since '82,
读了那些文章后 我就一直在做健身操
ever since I read those articles about it in Rolling Stone.
你知道他们举办竞技健美操锦标赛吗
Did you know they have competitive aerobics championships?
听起来 好严肃
Sounds... serious.
我知道你可能不信
I know it may sound silly to you,
但我要成为有史以来最棒的健美操选手
but I'm gonna be the greatest aerobics competitor of all time.
对了 我叫蒙塔娜
I'm Montana, by the way.
她被捅了40刀
She was stabbed, like, 40 times.
喉咙被切得很深 基本上算是斩首了
Her throat was cut so badly she was basically decapitated.
-在描述你上一场约会吗 -真搞笑
- Describing your last date? - Hilarious.
不是 几天前在格拉塞尔公园有起凶杀案
No. There was a murder a couple of days ago in Glassell Park.
我表哥在洛杉矶警署凶杀组队
My cousin works for LAPD Homicide,
他们很肯定 无论凶手是什么人
and they're convinced whoever did it is responsible
城里几件未破获的凶案跟他也脱不了干系
for a bunch of other unsolved murders in town.
警♥察♥管他叫夜行者
The cops are calling him the Night Stalker.
我听说在夏天最热的时候
I heard serial killers become more active
连环杀手会更活跃
in the summer months when it's hot.
因为人们晚上都开窗睡觉
Because people sleep with their windows open at night.
这位是布鲁克
This is Brooke.
她刚搬来
She's new in town.
布鲁克 这是泽维尔 雷和切特
Brooke, this is Xavier, Ray and Chet.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
这可是洛杉矶 我们真的算认识吗
Well, it's L.A. Do any of us really know each other?
我们几个认识也好几年了
We collected each other over the last couple of years.
泽维尔和蒙塔娜因车祸认识 热恋了一阵子
Xavier and Montana met in traffic and dated for a hot second.
因车祸认识 说得轻巧
"Met in traffic" is a nice way of saying
我错过了《陆军野战医院》的最后一场试镜
that I missed an audition for one of the last episodes of MASH
就因为她追尾了我
because she rear-ended me.
不客气
You are welcome.
-你是个演员 -没错
- You're an actor? - Yeah.
可不是那种乐于出演肥皂剧
Not one of those "happy to get a role on a soap opera
或是可口可乐商业广♥告♥的艺人
or a Coca-Cola commercial" types.
我是个严肃的表演者
I'm a serious actor.
之前在阿德勒艺术学校就读
I trained at Stella Adler..
我是体验派的
I'm method.
挺好
Cool.
我和切特在体育馆认识的
Chet and I met at the gym.
我记得我和蒙塔娜是在
Yeah, and I think I met Montana
朱丝婷·贝特曼家山上的聚会遇到的
at a party up in the hills at Justine Bateman's house.
-你认识她吗 -算不上
- You know her? - Not really.
总之 我表哥说他们觉得
Anyway... my cousin was saying that they think
这家伙应该不会停手 没准会干出像
that this guy's gonna go on a rampage,
78年夏天《山姆之子》里发生的事
like Son of Sam did in the summer of '78.
第一次连续杀人事件改编的电影
所以我接下来几个月
Which is why I'm getting out of town
要出城一段时间
for the next couple of months.
我找到了一份在夏令营当导员的工作
I got a gig as a counselor at a summer camp
离这儿就几小时的路程
they're opening up a couple of hours from here.
你们都该来
You guys should all come.
那里急缺导员
I mean, they're desperate for counselors.
我来 什么时候出发
Hey, I'm in. When do we leave?
明天 下课后
Tomorrow, after class.
怎么不今晚就走
Why can't we leave tonight?
冷静
Slow down.
你怎么了
What's with you?
你这一周都坐立不安的
You been jumpy all week.
我只是想在该死的奥♥运♥会开始前离开这儿
I'm just ready to get out before the Olympic shit show starts.
明白吗 洛杉矶到时候肯定一团糟
Okay? Los Angeles is about to descend into chaos.
没错 高速路肯定堵车
All right, gridlock on the freeways.
更别提可怜的切特 不得不在这里
And I'm thinking of poor Chet, having to be here
忍♥受这份屈辱
getting his face rubbed in it.
去他妈的奥委会
Fuck the IOC.
我也加入
I'm in.
你们觉得他们会让我在那教健美操吗
Do you think they'd let me teach aerobics up there?
完全没问题
Can't see why not.
我加入
I'm in.
你也去吧
You should come.
我觉得这个团体需要更多的女性
I'm desperate for some estrogen in this crew.
听起来不错
Oh. Sounds fun,
不过我在圣莫尼卡学院还有课
but I'm taking classes at Santa Monica College.
我以后想做个兽医助理
I'm gonna be a veterinary assistant.
目标真够宏大的
Aiming high.
别挤兑人家 蒙塔娜
Knock it off, Montana.
我在医疗领域也有所涉猎
I'm in the medical field, too.
医疗领域
Medical field?
你只是个护理员 拉倒吧你
You're an orderly. You mop up poop.
我们要为此暂停自己的生活
We're all putting our lives on hold for this,
不过我跟你说 都是值得的
but I'm telling you, it's gonna be worth it.
这个夏天你可不会想留在这儿的
You don't want to be in this town this summer.
你会没命的
It could cost you your life.
你的包
Oh, um, your bag.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你改变主意了
If you change your mind...
打给我
call me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
珠宝在哪
Where's the jewelry?
给我拿来
Get it for me.
给我拿来
Get it for me!
就这些吗
Is that it?
所有的
All of it?
以撒旦的名义发誓
Swear on Satan!
我发誓
I swear.
简直浪费时间
Fuckin' waste of time!