先生们 这几位是我的女儿
Gentlemen, I want you to meet my daughters,
玛丽·路易斯·玻琳
Marie Louise Pauline,
玛丽·路易斯·珍妮
Marie Louise Jeanne,
还有我与第一任丈夫的女儿
and from my first marriage,
玛丽·德尔菲·洛佩兹
Marie Delphine Lopez.
但大家都叫她波姬塔
But everyone calls her Borquita.
她们或许缺乏外在美
What they may lack in outer beauty,
但她们卓越的才能弥补了这一点
they more than make up for with their many talents.
波姬塔在打理家事方面帮了我很大的忙
Borquita is a huge help to me with the domestics.
珍妮的女红绝佳
While Jeanne excels in petit point.
而我最小的女儿 玻琳
My youngest, Pauline,
她的才能还尚未显露
well, her major talent has yet to reveal itself.
也许我的才能是在闺房♥里[床上功夫了得]
Perhaps my talent is in the boudoir,
亲爱的母亲
Mother dear.
在你新婚之夜我们就知道了 小宝贝
I guess we'll find out on your wedding night, mon petit.
1834年 新奥尔良市
亲爱的
Mon chérie.
血浆干后
When the blood dries,
我的皮肤会紧致如新
my skin is supposed to be tight as a drum.
看看这些赘肉
Just look at this wattle.
这血浆不新鲜了
This blood's not fresh.
波姬塔
Borquita!
你有什么事
亲爱的 晚宴时出问题了
Mon chérie, something happened during the dinner party.
愚蠢的荡♥妇♥
Stupid slut!
我邀请了所有的黄金单身汉
I invite all the eligible bachelors
来满足你 而你
just to meet you and you...
居然向男仆大张双腿
spread your filthy legs for the houseman!
你还不如对着狗发♥情♥
You might as well rut with the family dog!
你无法操控我 母亲
You can't control me, Mother.
我当然能
The hell I can't!
我当然能
The hell I can't.
你知道我们会怎么说吗
You know what we're going to say?
我们会说是他强♥暴♥了你
We're going to say he took you by force.
如同野人一般
Like the savage he is.
不 夫人 我没有
No, ma'am, I did no such thing.
-对 就是这样 -是玻琳小姐主动的
- Yes, that's what happened. - Miss Pauline came on to me.
我告诉她 我已心有所属
And I told her I belong to someone else.
让那个杂种安静
Keep that mongrel quiet.
拖到楼上去
Haul him upstairs.
不 不要
No. No. No.
晚上好 我的宠物们
Bonsoir, my pets.
都想我了吗
Did y'all miss me?
安静
Hush up.
不然我就撕开你的嘴灌更多粪进去
Or I'll rip your lips open and stuff more shit in there.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为我可以
Because I can?
不久苍蝇就要在这里四处飞了
Now we gonna have flies up here.
好了
There.
这样应该锁牢了
That should do it.
巴斯蒂安
Bastien.
你想跟野兽一般发♥情♥
You want to rut like a beast...
那我们就把你当野兽
then we're going to treat you like one.
那个拿着头的黑小子在哪
Where's my pickaninny with the head?
给他戴上
Put it on him.
亲爱的 你真是太棒了
Darling, you have outdone yourself.
你是怎么想到的
However did you think this up?
希腊神话是我的启蒙教育
My great literacy began with Greek mythology.
我曾坐在爸爸的腿上
I used to sit on Daddy's lap
听他给我读那些神话
and he would read me those stories
里面充斥着渴望复仇的神灵
full of their vengeful Gods
和神奇无比的生物
and wondrous miraculous creatures.
但弥诺陶洛斯一直是我的最爱
But the Minotaur was always my favorite.
半人半牛
Half-man, half-bull.
而现在
And now...
我有了自己的牛头怪
I have one of my very own.
恐怖故事
第三季
女巫集♥会♥
总监 爱卿遛小鸟
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
快来
Come on.
我妈妈六点回家
My mom gets home at 6:00.
要给人破处感觉糟透了
It just sucks being somebody's first.
我不想弄疼你
I don't want to hurt you.
我没事
I'll be okay.
你还行吗
You okay?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
查理 查理 你怎么了
Charlie, Charlie, what's wrong?
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie?!
这很俗套 但像所有俗套的事一样
It's a cliche, but like all cliches,
这就是事实
it's the truth.
你的人生可以在一夜间倾覆
Your life can change overnight.
或者只需要一瞬
Or in a moment.
官方对于查理死亡的说法是脑动脉瘤
The official word on Charlie's death was a brain aneurysm.
但医生此前从未见过这样的例子
But the doctors had never seen anything quite like it before.
那些血
The blood...
血色漫天
all that blood.
这不是你的错 宝贝
It's not your fault, baby.
是我们的错
It's ours.
有些事 我早就该告诉你
There's something I should have told you a long time ago.
我曾祈祷你不会继承到这血脉
I prayed it would skip your generation.
你的曾祖母也受过这遗传之苦
Your great-grandmother had the same genetic affliction.
所以很显然 我是个女巫
So apparently I'm a witch.
这力量在我家族的血脉中流淌
It runs in my family,
但不是每代或每个女孩都会遗传到
but it doesn't show up in every generation, or in every girl.
像我堂姐阿曼达 她只有暴食症
Like my cousin Amanda, she's just bulimic.
五年级的时候 我们读到过塞勒姆女巫审判
We read about the Salem Witch Trials in, like, fifth grade.
看来我该多长个心眼的
Guess I should have paid more attention.
吊死她 淹死她 烧死她
Hang her! Drown her! Burn her!
梅尔西·奥斯本
Mercy Osbourne,
你被判死刑
you have been sentenced to death.
愿上帝怜悯你那可悲的灵魂
May God have mercy on your wretched soul.
那些女孩甚至不是女巫
Those girls weren't even witches.
真正的女巫都狡猾小心 不会被抓
The real witches were cunning and careful not to be caught.
事实上在那之后 她们就离开了那里
In fact after that, they got the hell out of Dodge.
逃走了
They fled.
尽可能地往南方逃
As far South as they could.
所以最终新奥尔良成了新的塞勒姆
That's how eventually New Orleans became the new Salem.
那里有一所寄宿学校
There's a school there.
专门接收像你这样的女孩
A boarding school for girls like you.
你在那里会很安全
You'll be safe.
你要把我送走吗
You're sending me away?
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我们不能让你留在这里了
We can't keep you here anymore.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
要干什么
What's going on?
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on? What is this?
妈妈 不要 这是干什么
Mom! Mom... No, what is this?!
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈
Mom!
接下来的事就交给我们吧
We'll handle it from here.
不能让我送她去车站吗
Can't I drive her to the station?
她现在是我们的女儿了 诺拉
She's our daughter now, Nora.
你已经尽力了
You've done all you can.
藕断丝连只会徒添伤感
A long good-bye would only make things worse.
顺便一提 这窗帘
By the way, these drapes.
我爱死格子呢了
I'm just mad for tartan.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?