姿势性感一点就好
Just look sexy, please.
-快来 -你总是那么撩人
- Come on. - You always look sexy.
上帝啊 娶到你是我的福气
God, I'm so happy I married you.
他们会把我怎样
What are they going to do to me in there?
你放下相机跟我进来
If you stop taking pictures and come inside,
就能一探究竟了
we can find out.
这地方太刺♥激♥了
This place is amazing.
你觉得我们80岁还会想干对方么
You think we're still going to want to bang each other when we're 80?
你最好会 不然我绝对抛弃你
Uh, you better. Otherwise I'm going to leave your ass.
承认吧 我的技术无人能及
Admit it. I'm the best you've ever had.
说实话 还真有个家伙...
Actually, there was this one guy...
闭嘴 别说了
Shut up. Shut up.
你太性感了
You are so sexy.
来吧
Come on.
我们进去
Let's go inside.
灵异蜜月之旅的最后一站
Last stop on the haunted honeymoon tour.
最好让它圆♥满♥收场
Better make it good.
新娘驾到
Here comes the bride.
天呐
Oh my God.
建于1908年
Built in 1908,
荆棘崖庄园是东海岸最大的肺结核病院
Briarcliff Manor was the largest tuberculosis ward on the East Coast.
有4万6千人死在这里
46,000 people died here.
这里会闹鬼吗
You think it's haunted?
他们用一条地下隧♥道♥运输尸体
They shuttle the bodies out through an underground tunnel
叫做"死亡滑道"
called "The death chute."
我们一定要在死亡滑道里来一炮
We should totally do it in the death chute.
上帝啊 你真变♥态♥
Oh, my God, you are so demented.
我爱死你了
I love you.
我们要怎么跟孩子们讲述这个蜜月
What are we going to tell our kids about the honeymoon?
跟他们实话实说
Tell them the truth.
我们如何跑到美国12大闹鬼之地
How we visited the 12 most haunted places in America
在每处都大汗淋漓地干了一场
and screwed our brains out in every single one.
或说妈咪是个恐怖控
Or that Mommy's a horror freak
而爸爸活着就是为了取悦妈咪
and Daddy lives to make Mommy happy?
没错
He does.
来吧 我们继续探险
Come on. Let's keep exploring.
好吧
All right.
离日落还有一小时 我们要速战速决
We got an hour before sunset. Let's make it quick.
天主教会在1962年买♥♥下这里
The Catholic Church bought this place in '62
把它改成了一间收留精神病罪犯的疗养院
and turned it into a sanitarium for the criminally insane.
据说 一旦被收入荆棘崖
Legend has it that once you are committed at Briarcliff,
你绝无出路
you never got out.
其中最有名的病人是连环杀人魔...
Their most famous resident was a serial killer named...
血脸杀手
Bloody Face.
-说"血脸杀手" -血脸杀手
- Say "Bloody Face." - Bloody Face.
特蕾莎
Teresa!
快过来看这个
You got to see this. Get in here.
把我捆住
Tie my down.
我病了 医生
I'm sick, doctor.
-您能帮帮我吗 -我不知道
- Can you help me? - I don't know.
你好像患上了严重的病态情♥色♥症
You seem to have a very bad case of morbid erotica.
准备好"来一针"了吗
Ready for your injection?
那是什么
What is that?
刚刚那是什么
What is that?
那是什么 我们去看看
What is that? Let's go see.
不不不...
No, no, no, no...
拜托 拜托了 我们走
Come on. No, come on. Let's go.
你折磨死我了
You're killing me.
我保证会补偿你的
Promise I'll make it up to you.
发誓我们会回来 保证我们要回来
Swear we're coming back. Promise me we're coming back.
-我保证 我保证 -好吧
- I promise, I promise. - Okay.
或许是血脸杀手呢
Maybe it's Bloody Face.
或许只是老管道
Maybe it's just old pipes.
是的话你就尽管用它插♥我♥
You can totally put it in my ass right now.
我什么也看不见
I can't see.
慢慢来 放轻松
Hey, take it easy. Take it easy.
怎么 你怕了吗 胆小鬼
What, you scared? Pussy.
我没法...
I can't...
上帝啊 怎么了 怎么了
Oh, my God! What? What? What?
你真是个混♥蛋♥[同时有男性生殖器的意思]
Oh, you are such a prick.
你这个烂鸟人
You are such a prick.
说到鸟...
Speaking of which...
不要 我想知道里面有什么
No, I want to know what's in there.
再把手伸进去 我就给你口♥交♥
Do it again and I'll blow you.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我被抓住了
It got me!
一共3元整
That'll be three dollars even.
30美分1加仑
30 cents a gallon.
你以为加油站开在鸟不拉屎的地方
You think because you're out here in the toolies
就能漫天要价了吗
you can gouge people?
油价不是我定的 先生
I don't set the prices, sir.
难道是拿着画本的小屁孩定的
Kids get a coloring book?
对 德士古公♥司♥定的
Yeah, that be Texaco.
得了吧 杰克 抓紧回家吧
Come on, Jack. I just want to go home.
扔得好
Nice.
一路顺风
Drive safely.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
*我的宝贝*
*There goes my baby*
*寻找归宿*
*Wondering where she is bound*
*让她流泪*
*And made her cry*
牌子上写了"停止营业"
Sign says closed.
天呐 比利
Christ, Billy!
你找死吗
You're trying to get killed?
你知道我那柜子里有什么吗
Do you know what I keeps in this cabinet?
是不是这玩意儿啊
Look anything like this?
该死 给我 快给我
Geez, give me... give me that.
我们只想借用一下
We just want to borrow it.
有个黑鬼想找兰迪妹妹的麻烦
Nigger try to mess with Randy's little sister.
-你们疯了吗 -别这样 基特
- Are you guys insane? - Come on, Kit.
我们只是吓吓他 你也一起来吧
We're just gonna scare him, come with us.
我不会跟你们去的
I'm not going with you guys.
也不会把枪借给你们 快走吧
And neither is the gun. So, just leave.
艾尔现在发你多少工钱
How much is Al paying you these days?
听说你还请了个女佣
I hear you got yourself a maid.
反正我是这么听说的
That's what I hear anyway.
巧克力
Chocolate.
什么东西这么香啊 沃克太太
Something smells good, Mrs. Walker.
我还不太习惯这个称呼
I'm not used to putting those two words together.
不过我很喜欢 沃克先生
But I like it, Mr. Walker.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
- So, how are you? - Good.
-你呢 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
我们说了吧 宝贝
Let's do it, babe.
告诉大家吧
Let's tell everyone.
拜托 我们又没有犯罪
Come on. We didn't commit a crime.
不过是开车到普罗温斯敦结了婚
We drove to Provincetown and got married.
你的家人 我的父母 他们应该知道
Your family, my folks-- they should know.
总有一天世道会变的
The world will change one day.
这世道根本就不对
The world is wrong.
我们要保守秘密
We need to keep it a secret.
宝贝
Baby...
这样让我觉得我没能力保护家人
It makes me feel like I can't protect my own family.
烤肉就快好了
The roast is just about ready.
我另有渴求
That's not what I'm hungry for.
我脱不掉 该死的
I can't take... damn it...
天啊 宝贝
Oh, babe.
希望你会喜欢又干又硬的牛肉
I hope you like your beef tough and dry
今晚我们只能吃这个了
because that's what we're having for dinner tonight.
你这头盘已经够美味了
The first course was delicious.
你去哪
Where you going?
给你做晚饭
To make you dinner.