1978年
-特洛伊 -怎么了
- Hey, Troy. - Yeah?
-你是个呆瓜 -闭嘴吧
- You are a dork. - Oh shut up.
怪胎
Hey, freak.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们会死在里面
You are going to die in there.
给我闭嘴 否则要你好看
Shut your mouth, or we're gonna kick your ass!
我们可有球棒
We got bats.
我讨厌树
I hate trees!
你们会后悔的
You're gonna regret it.
你们会后悔的
You're gonna regret it.
你们一定会后悔的
You're gonna regret it.
特洛伊
Troy?
太棒了
Awesome.
去瞧瞧
Go.
才不 你去瞧吧 你个白♥痴♥
No, you go, shithead.
过来看
Check it out.
这里臭死了
It stinks in here.
跟屎一样臭
It stinks like shit.
记不记得去年夏天我们把浣熊卡在烟囱里
You remember last summer when we get the raccoon stuck in our chimney?
跟这里一个臭味
That's what it smells like.
去看看是什么东西
Let's go find it.
不要 这味太恶心了 我要出去
No, it smells bad-- I'm getting out of here.
特洛伊
Troy?
特洛伊
Troy?
谁在下面
Who's down there?
够了 特洛伊 别闹了
Cut it out, Troy. Cut it out.
今天
你的经期恢复规律了吗
So, are your periods regular again?
每隔一个月一次
Every other month.
我倒是无所谓
Not that I'm really complaining.
那次见的血够多了
After all that blood.
本讨厌血
Ben hates blood.
性兴奋有没有什么困难
You having issues with arousal?
自己一个人倒挺容易
Not when I'm by myself.
躺下
Lie back.
最近很多你这个年龄的女性
Well, I've recently had some success with women your age
使用同质性激素替代疗法挺成功的
using bioidentical treatments and hormones.
有什么作用
For what?
算是防患于未然的治疗手段
Well, it's a sort of a preemptive strike.
我们的身体就像一栋房♥子
See, your body is like a house--
你可以铺洗手间和厨房♥的瓷砖
you can fix the tiles in the bathroom and the kitchen,
但是如果地基腐烂了 那么
but if the foundation is decaying, well,
-这些工作只是浪费时间 -有什么副作用
- you're wasting your time. - What are the side effects?
你可以起来了
You can sit up.
同质性激素替代疗法对皮肤和器官大有好处
Well, the, BHRTs are great for your skin, organs.
很多试过的女士告诉我
Most of the women I give these to
她们觉得年轻了十岁
tell me they make them feel ten years younger.
我不知道 我都不让家里人用塑料瓶子喝水
I don't know. You know, I don't even let my family drink out of plastic bottles.
更别说喝一堆我都不知道副作用的激素
Taking a bunch of hormones when I don't even know what the side effects are, I just...
感官相貌都年轻十岁
Feel and look ten years younger.
我不需要荷尔蒙 医生
I don't need hormones, Doctor.
那件事之后 我只想能重新控制自己的身体
I'm just trying to get control of my body again, after what happened.
我就是为帮你达成这点才提出此建议
And I'm offering you something to help you get that back.
可我不是栋房♥子
I'm not a house.
维维安 你在害怕什么
Vivien, what are you so afraid of?
- 911 - 有人侵入我的房♥子
- 911. - I have an intruder in my house.
您确定不是某位家庭成员吗
Are you sure it's not a member of your family?
不是 没人在家
No. Nobody is home.
-地址是哪里 -德拉蒙德大街三十九号♥
- What's the address? - 35 Drummond Road.
-我们马上派巡逻车过去 -拜托快点
- We're sending a patrol car. - Please hurry, please.
我的天
Oh, my God.
别 小维 别
No, Viv. No, no.
小维 对不起 对不起 别这样
Viv, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. No.
你会后悔的
You're going to regret it.
你会后悔的
You're going to regret it.
你一定会后悔的
You're going to regret it.
那边的光线很不一样
The light is different right there
-很柔和 -那是烟雾
- It's softer. - It's called smog.
你该兴奋才对 小瓦
You should be excited, Vi.
你可以不用再偷偷抽烟了
You can stop sneaking cigarettes
开始深呼吸吧
and just start taking deep breaths.
我得去下洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
-我们快到了 -我现在就要
- We're almost there. - I need to go.
小瓦 这是高速公路
Vi, it's a freeway.
你要我在哪里停车
Really, where do you want me to pull over?
也许前面那辆本♥田♥有洗手间什么的
Maybe the Honda next to us has a bathroom or something.
要是宝贝小狗要拉屎 你肯定会停车找地方
Bet if baby had to shit, you'd find somewhere.
非要说粗口吗 瓦奥莱特
Really, Violet,
除非是我说 不然我讨厌这词
I hate that word, unless I'm saying it.
真高兴我们给你起名字叫瓦奥莱特
I'm really glad we named you Violet,
Violet 羞怯的人
而没选用另一个名字
instead of our second choice.
另一个名字是啥
Which was?
阳光
Sunshine.
挺有趣 拜托 你得承认这挺有趣
It's funny. Come on, you gotta admit it's funny.
我喜欢这里
I love it.
你也喜欢吧
Don't you love it, hon?
实景比网上看着还棒
I mean, it looks even better than it did online.
是啊 挺有意思
Yeah, it's interesting.
这下好 我们家彻底沦为阿达一族了
Great. So we're the Addams Family now.
Addams Family美国著名的恐怖喜剧家庭片
坏脾气的家伙
Hey, crabby pants.
过来这边
Come here.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这地方很棒吧
Isn't this place amazing?
欢迎
Welcome.
这是洛杉矶典型的维多利亚时代风格
It's a classic L.A. Victorian.
1920年代由著名建筑家为当红明星所建
Built around 1920 by the doctor to the stars at the time.
建得精妙绝伦
It's just fabulous.
这些是真正的蒂凡尼装饰
These are real Tiffany fixtures.
正如你们所见 前任房♥主
As you can see, the previous owners
似心爱的孩子一般爱惜这所房♥子
really loved this place like a child.
他们把一切都修复好了
They restored everything.
该是同志吧
Gay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
蒂凡尼
Tiffany. Wow.
-你们自己做饭吗 -小维是个很棒的厨师
- Do you cook? - Viv is a great cook.
几年前我给她安排去上厨艺课
I got her cooking lessons a few years ago,
最后她反倒教了那老师几手
and she ended up teaching the teacher a few things.
厨艺课 真是浪漫
Cooking lessons-- romantic.
-你不是心理医生吗 -精神病医生
- Aren't you a psychologist? - Psychiatrist.
你在电♥话♥里说这里有间书房♥
You said something on the phone about there being a study
我可以在那家庭办公
that I could use as a home office?
我打算在家里给人看病
I'm planning on seeing patients here,
这样就可以多些时间与家人相处了
so I can spend more time with the family.
多么惬意啊
How refreshing.
瓦奥莱特 亲爱的 去看看海莉跑哪去了
Violet, honey, would you go see where Hayley went?
谢谢
Thank you.
鬼叫些什么
What are you yapping at?
我在网上看到这间屋子时
When I saw the pictures of this room online,
我觉得也许你可以把它
I thought maybe you could use it
作为你的音乐室
as your music room.
你是位音乐家
Are you a musician?
曾经是
I was.
大提琴演奏家 事实上非常优秀
Cellist-- very good one, in fact.
为什么不干了
Why did you quit?
这边的墙纸翘皮了
This wallpaper is peeling over here.
看起来下面好像有张壁画
Looks like maybe there's a mural underneath it.
八成是上一家房♥主盖住的
The last owners probably covered it up.
他们崇尚现代艺术
They were modernists.
说到上一任房♥主
Speaking of the last owners,