芝加哥需要红色路牙
[代表消防车道 普通车辆禁停]
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
我像是有时间告诉你
Does it look like I have time to tell you
上周《无♥耻♥家庭》的剧情吗
what happened on Shameless last week?
给我他妈的往后退
Yo, back the fuck up!
滚开 傻♥逼♥玩意
Back the fuck up, shit for brains!
天啊
God!
我们三周前治疗过加拉格先生
We treated Mr. Gallagher three weeks ago
得出的诊断结果是酒精性痴呆
and arrived at a diagnosis of alcoholic dementia.
包括严重记忆力障碍
It involves significant impairments of memory
和其他认知功能障碍
and other cognitive functions.
房♥子不可能卖♥♥
We are not selling the house!
房♥子卖♥♥定了 好吗
We are selling the house, all right?
都听明白了吧 这事没得商量
Everybody got that? No more conversations.
也别废话 这房♥子我们卖♥♥定了
No more bullshit--we're selling the fuckin' house.
加拉格 我已经把你重新分配到驱逐小队了
Gallagher, I have reassigned you to the eviction unit.
蒂平警官知道该怎么做
Officer Tipping knows what to do.
蒂平警官
Officer Tipping?
卡尔
Carl.
我不会搬回芝加哥的 好吗
I am not moving back to Chicago, okay?
现在路易维尔就是我的家
Louisville is my home now.
一个地方是不是你的家不是你说了算
You can't just decide a place is your home.
你是暂时住在这里没错
You may be living here temporarily,
但它永远都不是你的家
but it won't ever be your home.
妹子 你事真多
Girl, you are so dramatic.
傻♥逼♥才把自己的钱放到退休金里
Suckers put money in retirement plans.
而我 我策划了一次完美的抢劫
Me-- I planned the perfect heist.
怎么 你要去抢银行吗
What, are you gonna rob a bank?
银行 拜托
A bank. Please.
我们要去抢艺术馆
We're gonna rob the Art Institute.
-那是不是... -不是
- Is that-- - No.
不可能
No way.
无♥耻♥家庭
第十一季 第十集
头条新闻
无价名画遭遇惊天盗窃
早安 芝加哥
Good morning, Chicago.
全市搜寻《夜游者》行动开启了新的一天
A new dawn breaks on the citywide hunt for "Nighthawks,"
爱德华·霍普的代表作
Edward Hopper's most famous painting,
于芝加哥艺术博物馆被盗
stolen from the Art Institute.
尽管博物馆拥有最先进的安保系统
Despite the museum's state-of-the-art security system,
盗贼并未留下任何踪迹
the thief left no trace.
你们确定这是真品吗
A-are we sure this is the real one?
如果不是 那得是天大的巧合
Be a hell of a coincidence.
我没看懂 两男一女
I don't get it. Two guys and a girl,
在买♥♥咖啡 这有什么了不起
like, buying coffee-- what's the big deal?
据说它散发着一种浪漫气息
It's supposed to be romantic.
我好像能看出来
I guess I kind of see it.
干嘛 画里的人看起来很痛苦
What? They look miserable,
但至少他们是一起痛苦的
but at least they're miserable together.
我觉得这画很小儿科啊
I think it's rudimentary.
三个人在餐馆
Three people at a diner?
给我几张纸 我也能画出来
Give me some paper. I'll draw it.
我表示怀疑 大画家
Yeah, I kind of doubt that, Picasso.
又是个平庸的画家
It's just another mediocre artist
能出名全靠他是个白人
who's only famous because he's white.
不管怎样我们都得处理掉这幅画 对吗
All right, look, well, we got to get rid of it, right?
要是被警♥察♥在这里找到了 我们都得坐牢
I mean, if the cops find it here, we're all doin' time.
咖啡哪去了
Uh, yo, coffee?
洗衣机上面
Yeah, top of the washer.
你打算什么时候把热水修好
When are you gonna fix the hot water?
我早上洗澡奶♥子♥都要被冻掉了
I froze my tits off in the shower this morning.
找了煤气公♥司♥的人今天过来检查
Got the gas company comin' sometime today.
要不你去拿你的工具
Hey, or you can get your tools out
-自己修呗 -不了谢谢
- and you can fix it. - No, thanks.
我才不要帮你卖♥♥掉承载着我们童年回忆的房♥子
Not helping you sell the house we grew up in.
我去 小黛 又开始了吗
Jesus Christ, Debs, this again?
没错 我又开始了
Yes, this again.
我今天本来是要去工作的
I was supposed to be working today,
赚钱养我女儿
making money to feed my child,
但我和弗兰妮却得去找新住处
but instead, Franny and I have to go look for a new place to live,
但愿那地方不用含铅油漆 也没有大规模枪击
hopefully somewhere with no lead paint or mass shootings.
小黛 下午的班你还是会去的吧
Hey, Debs, you still covering the afternoon shift?
嗯
Yeah.
-什么班 -艾莱柏酒吧
- What shift? - The Alibi.
小凯和小维去了路易维尔
Kev and V are in Louisville
帮小维的妈妈在新家安顿
helping V's mom settle in,
所以我和米奇要去开店
so Mick and I are opening.
不行 在我们处理掉这幅画之前
No, no. No one's going anywhere
谁都不许走 好吗
until we get rid of this thing, all right?
不关我的事
It's not my problem now,
毕竟现在什么都是你说了算
now that you're the one making decisions.
走吧 弗兰妮
Come on, Franny.
我们可以烧了它
We could burn it.
烧掉艺术史上的杰作 价值得有
Burn a piece of art history worth, what,
-几百万美元吧 -等等 几百万
- millions of dollars? - Wait--millions?
靠 这属于联邦犯罪第668节
Shit. That's a section 668 federal offense.
这是重要艺术品吧 每人判十年
That's a major artwork? Ten years, each.
我认识个人 他几年前转手了几块
I know a guy who moved some dinosaur bones
从自然博物馆的卡车上掉落的恐龙骨头
that fell off Field Museum truck a few years back.
要我去问问他能不能找个买♥♥家吗
Want me to see if he can find a buyer?
这世界上就不存在能销赃这幅画的人
No, there's not a fence in the world that can move this.
就跟想卖♥♥掉《蒙娜丽莎》一样不可能
I mean, it'd be like tryin' to sell the "Mona Lisa."
那就放到艺术博物馆旁边的巷子里
Let's just put it in an alley by the Art Institute,
然后报♥警♥
call in a tip.
这上面肯定沾满了弗兰克的指纹
Frank's prints are gonna be all over it.
画布上的指纹要怎么清除 用地毯清洁剂吗
I mean, how do you get prints off canvas--carpet cleaner?
家里有没有地毯清洁剂都是个问题
Do we even have carpet cleaner?
我去
Holy shit.
这是真品吗
Is that the original?
怎么到这来了
How the hell did it get here?
问得好 弗兰克
Good question, Frank.
是不是杰利...
Did Jelly--
他们把我耍了
They fucked me.
-是你偷来的 -是蒂斯
- You stole it. - It was Tease.
是不是 他说什么了 他放这里干什么
Wasn't it? What'd he say? Why did he bring it here?
蒂斯死了
Tease is dead.
-什么 -你昨天告诉我的
- What? - You told me yesterday.
这事你一点都不记得了 是吗
Y-you don't remember anything about this, right?
他何必撒谎呢
Why would he lie?
因为他是弗兰克
'Cause he's Frank.
医生说过有时没大碍 有时很严重
The doctor said there would be good days and bad.
-什么医生 -或者他就是谎话连篇
- What doctor? - Or he's a lying sack of shit
从来都不对自己干过的破事负责
who never takes responsibility for any of the crap he does.
你不能用这种口气对我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
-我还是你父亲 -他控制不了 伊恩
- I'm still your father. - He can't help it, Ian.
别当我不存在似地谈论我好吗
Don't talk about me like I'm not here.
-我认识个人 -你要干什么
- I know a guy-- - What are you doing?
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank, Frank--
-我认识个人 -放回去 坐下
- I know a guy-- - Put it down, sit down.
你根本不认识什么人
You don't know a guy.
好了
Okay.
我们到底怎么处理
What are we gonna do?
他会说我们应该交给警♥察♥叔叔
He's gonna say we should hand it over to the po-po.
千万别 他们会把我踢出警局
Hell, no, they'll kick me off the force
再把你们都关起来
and lock the rest of you up.
给我一天时间 我去打探一下
Just give me the day. I'll scope things out.
得有人看着弗兰克
Well, somebody's got to watch Frank.
我们不行 得去帮艾莱柏开门
We can't. We're openin' the Alibi.
-那就带着他去 -你们不能带他去艾莱柏
- Take him with us. - You can't take him to the Alibi--
他会告诉所有人是他偷的
he'll tell everybody he stole it.
-我们就都完了 -我不会告诉别人是我偷的
- Then we're all fucked. - I'm not gonna tell people I stole it.
美剧 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表