说实话 你上一次嗑药是什么时候
Be honest, when was the last time you used?
今天
Today.
我们该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们只有这一次机会来挽回
We had one chance to make this right,
你还搞砸了 这是我的队伍
and you blew it. This is my unit.
责任我来抗 脏水我来挡
I take the heat. I take the bullet.
别担心我了 汉克 担心你自己吧
Don't worry about me, Hank. Worry about yourself.
凯尔顿冲你来了
Kelton is coming for you.
我会尽全力
I will do everything I can
确保他不会解散情报组
to make sure he does not disband Intelligence.
你这是在玩火
You're playing a dangerous game here.
你也一样
So are you.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
只有一个选择能让我良心无愧
There was only one choice that I could live with.
今天 我们创造了历史
Today, we have made history.
今天将是新时代的开始
Today is the start of a new beginning.
如果有什么需要我知道的
If there is something that I need to know,
那你得告诉我
then you have to tell me.
我要去见凯尔顿
I'm going to see Kelton.
做必要的事
Do what needs to be done.
好吧 我要求凶案组
All right, I want a joint op
和情报组会同办案
between Homicide and Intelligence.
我们现在是万众瞩目 所以要全力侦破
Every eye on the city is on us, so you go hard,
把这个案子办好
but you make sure you do it right.
-明白 -遵命长官
- Understood. - Yes, sir.
能让那些电视台的直升机飞走吗
Can we get the news helicopters out of here?
让他们对亡者尊重点
Tell them to show some respect.
博伊特警长来了吗
Sergeant Voight on scene?
我和他说了 他正在赶来
I just spoke to him. He's on his way.
很好 警探 凯尔顿的司机怎么说
Good. Detective, how'd it go with Kelton's driver?
-有什么有用的情报吗 -并没有 长官
- We get anything helpful? - Not really, sir.
他说他大概十点左右把凯尔顿放下
He said he dropped Kelton off around 10:00,
然后他就去拿候任市长的烟和头疼药去了
then he went to get the mayor-elect cigarettes and Advil.
等到25分钟后他赶回来
When he got back 25 minutes later
就发现了死者的遗体
is when he found the body.
好 及时向我汇报
Okay. Updates on the hour.
那么进展报告我来写
I'll handle the progress reports.
你们负责调查报告
You hit me with your IPRs.
-可以吗 -没问题
- Sound good? - Absolutely.
特克拉警探 能来一下吗
Detective Terkla. You got a sec?
博伊特真的要来吗
So Voight's on his way?
我不知道 我只是替他打掩护
I don't know. I was just covering.
打掩护 为什么 你在说什么
Covering? Why? What are you talking about?
今天之前 博伊特说
Earlier today, Voight said
他要来见凯尔顿
he was going to see Kelton...
做必须要的事
to do what needs to be done.
芝加哥警署 第七季第一集
多谢了
Thanks, man.
好了 查到什么了
All right, what do we got?
代理警司克劳福德要求我们
Acting Superintendent Crawford wants us
和凶案组会同办案
running it with Homicide.
许多人都盯着这个案子 也难怪
We got a lot of eyes on this. Makes sense.
汉克 我得和你谈谈
Hank, I need a word.
私下谈
In private.
霍斯特德听到也没关系
You can talk in front of Halstead.
我们刚找到了一个目击者
We just found a witness.
说看到一辆黑色越野开到凯尔顿家附近
Saw a black SUV driving near Kelton's house
就在凶案发生前后
around the time of the murder.
黑越野开得很慢 很可疑
The SUV was driving slow, suspiciously.
好吧
Okay.
我让公共信息中心搜查交通录像
I had CPIC run traffic cams
找找附近有没有黑色越野
on any black SUVs in the vicinity.
找到了三辆
Got three hits.
一个是75岁老大爷 还有个是带孩子的母亲
75-year-old grandfather, soccer mom...
还有你的车
and your SUV.
你在问是不是我杀了凯尔顿
You're asking if I killed Kelton?
没发现强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry.
也没有发现抢劫或非法入侵的证据
Nothing suggesting robbery or home invasion,
所以看起来非常有可能
so it looks a whole hell of a lot like
是凯尔顿认识的人犯的案
whoever did it, they knew Kelton.
那好 弹壳找到了吗
All right, shell casings recovered?
没有 他们都找遍了
No. They policed their brass.
那他的手♥机♥呢
How about his phone?
许多祝贺短♥信♥
A lot of congratulatory texts,
但是 所有电♥话♥
but, um, all the calls
都是私人电♥话♥或者是选举公务电♥话♥
are either personal or campaign-related.
而且你似乎也给他打了电♥话♥
Also looks like you called him.
大概中午前后
Around noon.
汉克
Hank.
凯特 我刚到
Hey, Kate. I just got here.
到底怎么了
What the hell happened?
我刚开始办案
Just started working it.
-有嫌疑人吗 -还没有
- Any suspects? - Not yet.
他的仇家肯定不少
There's gonna be a long list.
是啊
Yep.
他辞职之后你和他谈过吗
You talk to him since he resigned?
没有
I haven't.
所以我知道的也不多
So I don't know too much.
可怜虫 好容易梦想成真
Poor bastard. Finally got what he wanted.
结果落得这么个下场
Had to go out like this.
确实是个人物
A hell of a thing.
有需要就联♥系♥我
Call me if you need me.
尽管政见相左
Despite the political differences,
但我还是挺喜欢他的
I did love the man.
你早上和安东尼奥谈过了吗
Hey, you talk to Antonio this morning?
今天没有
No, not today.
好了 查到什么了
All right, what do we got?
自从昨晚他就没联♥系♥过任何人
No one's heard from him since last night,
而且也不回短♥信♥
and he's not responding to texts.
他这可不对劲
That's not like him.
我稍后就联♥系♥他
I'll reach out to him in a bit.
所以我们从凯尔顿的私家车上
All right, so a burner phone was recovered
找到了一台一次性手♥机♥
from Kelton's personal vehicle.
组织犯罪技术部做了检查
OCD ran muds and tolls.
里面全都是和另一台一次性手♥机♥的密文会话
Lot of cryptic texts going back and forth with other burners.
凶案
有个叫门老磨的昨天给凯尔顿发了三条短♥信♥
Someone named Slo-Mo texted Kelton three times yesterday.
早上九点他说
9:00 A.M. He writes,
"不妙 得谈谈
"Not cool. Need to talk.
"回电约个时间"
"Hit me back for a meet."
一小时后又说 "我可不是闹着玩"
An hour later, "I ain't playin'."
然后到了晚上六点 他好像着急了
6:00 P.M., he goes all caps,
"你小心点 王八蛋"
"Watch your back, bitch."
四小时后 凯尔顿死了
Four hours later, Kelton's dead.
这个门老磨的电♥话♥查到了吗
We get a hit on this Slo-Mo's phone?
电♥话♥今天注销了 但是之前发过的短♥信♥
The phone was shut off today, but all the prior texts
追溯到了恩格尔伍德的一个信♥号♥♥塔
pinged off a cell tower in Englewood
就在南区摔跤手帮的一个据点街区里
on a block known to be a Southside hustler stronghold.
数据库里没有门老磨的信息
No hits on a Slo-Mo in the database.
那好 我们需要个名字
All right, well, we need a name.
现在立即就去查
I want boots on the ground now.
-我去弄搜查令 -我说立即
- I'll get the warrant going. - I said now.
行动
Move in.
芝加哥警署 都不许动
Chicago PD! Nobody move!
把跑的人追回来 追回来
Hey, get the runner. Get the runner.
举起手来 放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
-举起手来 -举起手来
- Put your hands up! - Get your hands up!
-来这里 -手举起来
- Over here. - Hands up.
滚到白线这里来
Get your ass to the white line.
别玩球了
Stop playing.
美剧 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表