辛普森一家
第28季第1集
给蝌蚪投票 让宇宙重归美好
猪油小子甜甜圈
他们干嘛自己打自己
如何教会孩子免受欺凌
这条胳膊需要手肘韧带置换手术
你好啊
Hola.
*辛普森时间*
*Simpsons Time*
表演者 巴仔&侯默
*快跑 不要慢吞吞*
*Run, don't walk*
*你也许能听到*
*You might even hear*
*阿麦的说话声*
*Maggie talk*
*男孩巴仔和一只叫侯默的狗*
*Bart the Boy and a dog named Homer*
*笑话都是写在提示牌上的*
*And jokes written on signs*
*现在是辛普森时间*
*It's Simpsons Time*
辛普森时间
今天太适合一家人一起散步了
What a beautiful day for a family stroll.
站着说话不腰疼
Tell that to my aching back!
这根本不是散步...
It's not a family stroll...
是侯默忘了昨晚把车停到哪了
Homer forgot where he parked his car last night,
现在就只好去找车了
and now we have to find it.
这么好的天你就呛我吧
What a beautiful day to be in denial.
是啊 巴仔 谁在乎呢
Yeah, Bart. Who cares?
太阳天空照 鸟儿对我叫
The sun is shining, birds are singing...
人们看着天 嘴都合不拢
people are staring up at the sky in terror?
看到了吗 丽莎
Do you see it, Lisa?
天上...什么...都没有
There's... nothing... there.
猪油小子之前就在这里
And that's where Lard Lad used to be!
看来我们得上报
Oh, looks like we better file a report
雕像失踪局了
with the Bureau of Missing Statues.
是啊 这跟罗丹雕像失踪那次很相似
Yeah. Be like that time that Rodin statue got stolen.
雕像叫什么名字来着...
What was the name of that statue again?
我想想...
Ah, let me think.
想不起来了
Thinkin'.
还是想不起来
Yeah, still thinkin'.
依旧想不起来
Still thinkin'.
要不我们就散开分头去找
Uh, either we can fan out and search,
要么就聚起来暴♥动♥吧
or bunch up and riot.
别胡说八道 不要暴♥动♥
Oh, balderdash and poppycock. I say we do not riot.
暴♥动♥
Riot!
不行
Don't!
暴♥动♥
Riot!
不行
Don't!
暴♥动♥
Riot!
所幸反暴♥动♥者跟暴♥动♥者人数相等
And thanks to the equal number of nonrioters,
平静的暴♥动♥
破坏活动造成的损失为零
the total cost of the damage is zero dollars.
6频道新闻
侯默 你参与暴♥动♥了吗
Homer, were you in that riot?
马姬 拜托
Marge, please.
我可是这片社区的领导
I'm a leader in this community.
为回应抗♥议♥
In response to the outcry,
猪油小子的总公♥司♥
Lard Lad's parent company,
天津冶炼采矿甜甜圈公♥司♥
Tianjin Mining and Smelting and Donuts,
发表了以下声明
has issued the following statement:
"我们将给猪油小子重塑新雕像"
"We are rebranding Lard Lad with an updated statue."
重塑
Rebranding.
这话的意思就是他们认输了 老爸
That just means admitting failure, Dad.
认输
Admitting failure.
春田的居民们
People of Springfield,
让我们欢迎…
please welcome Mr....
我就知道会卡壳…冯·利先生
I know I'm gonna mangle this... Lee Fong.
其实 我的名字是罗伯特·陈
Uh, actually, it's pronounced Robert Chan.
下面 有请原猪油小子的原型
And now, please welcome the model for the original Lard Lad,
老猪腰子子先生
Mr. Laird Lad.
今天的名字都好变♥态♥啊
A lot of crazy names today.
女士们 先生们 请看英勇且光彩夺目的
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lard Lad's bold,
新猪油小子吧
focus-grouped, new look!
那不表示甜甜圈
That doesn't say donuts!
那意思是管理者想太多了
that says management overthink!
沉思者
The Thinker!
那个雕塑叫沉思者
That statue's called The Thinker.
什么 我们现在在讨论什么
What? What are we on now?
什么
What?
各位 给这个新雕塑一个机会吧
People, let's give the new statue a chance.
当埃菲尔铁塔刚建好时
When the Eiffel Tower was first built,
很多人说那是个钢铁怪物
many said it was a steel monstrosity.
它现在也是
It still is.
好吧 但是也许你们会习惯这个
Fine, but maybe this will grow on you.
-这玩意儿太烂了 -我不喜欢
- Aw, this thing sucks. - I don't think so.
在某个特定的角度
Well, at-at-at a certain angle...
它很美
it's beautiful.
-我们很喜欢 -非常漂亮
- We love it. - That's beautiful.
傻瓜们
You fools!
你们竖起一个大型的凹型反射面
You've erected a massive concave reflective surface.
它会把太阳光聚焦成致命射线
It will focus the sun's beam in a deadly ray.
马蒂镜子店
凯文引火物店
艾德灭火器
昨天刚关门
春田监狱
-太好了 -太好了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
激光眼科手术中心
首先 我想感谢
First off, I'd like to thank the good people
天津冶炼采矿甜甜圈油布企业的好心人们
at Tianjin Smelting and Mining and Donuts and Tarps
盖住了美妙又致命的新猪油小子雕塑
for neutralizing our wonderful, deadly, new Lard Lad.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, that's great.
会恢复的
They'll grow back.
哀悼并指责市长的日子已经结束
The time for mourning and blaming our mayors has passed.
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild.
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild.
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild.
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild!
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild!
六个月后
春田镇
我违背诺言
已过去259233分钟
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild.
我们会重建家园
We will rebuild.
我想我们只能去找那个人帮忙了
I guess there's only one man we can turn to.
超女
Supergirl?!
所以 你们希望我拯救这个小镇
So... you'd like me to save the town.
我得说 你们很有魄力
Well, you've got gumption, I'll give you that.
另外这宝宝真可爱
And such an adorable baby,
确实让我恢复了信心...
it really restores my... my faith in... in the, uh...
史密瑟斯 该死的陷阱门按钮在哪儿
Smithers, where is the damn trapdoor button?
伯恩斯先生 你已经让我们
Mr. Burns, you already trap-doored us
从你楼上办公室的陷阱门掉下来了
from your upstairs office.
是的
Yes.
坠落的感觉怎么样
And how was your fall?
难受吗 意外吗
Painful? Unexpected?
-是啊 -从没这么惨过
- Oh, yeah. - Worst I've ever had.
-真的 -真的
- Oh! Really... - Really...
-被骗到了 -太痛了
- Pulled something. - Totally painful.
完全没预料到
Did not see it coming.
很好
Excellent.
那么 我刚刚要拒绝什么来着
So... remind me what I was saying no to.
资助重建小镇
Funding repairs to the town.
但如果你能做一个小项目也是好的
But if you could do even one little project.
重修鸭子池塘
Reducking the duck pond
或者重建春田碗
or fixing up the Springfield Bowl.
春田碗
The Springfield Bowl.
很好
Very well.
我可以重建这个小镇 但有个条件
I will rebuild this town on one condition.
算了
Forget it.
我们的绝望诉求没得商量
Our desperate plea is nonnegotiable.
我想在春田碗上举办各种演出
I want to put on a variety show at the Bowl.
庆祝这个小镇一切美好的事物
A celebration of everything wonderful about...
这小镇叫什么来着
美剧 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表