你竟然生火了
Well, you even started a fire.
就像过去一样
Just like the good old days.
我不想浪费你的电池
I didn't want to run down your battery.
你说它吗 不
Oh, her? Nah.
坚如磐石
Solid as a rock.
和你一样
Just like you.
你带这个干什么
What on earth are you doing with that?
这个玩具枪吗
Oh, this little peashooter?
总有天我会告诉你那些叫做
Well, someday I'll tell ya about what they call the, uh...
"瓜达拉哈拉音乐盒"的东西
"Guadalajara Jukebox."
但这个只是作秀
But this is mostly just for show.
我发现只要带着它
I find that the mere sight of it
通常就能避免麻烦
usually tends to deter any trouble.
但你怎么样 亲爱的
But how are you, dear?
说真的
Truly.
一想到他不在了
It's very strange to think that
感觉还是很奇怪
he's just not in the world anymore.
没错 没关系 罗玛
It is. It's OK, Roma.
我现在来了
I'm here now.
现在才来
Hmm. Now.
听着 葬礼的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm... I'm sorry about the funeral.
不 我不该发火 对你不公平
No, I shouldn't have. That was not fair of me.
-我理解 -只是从布达佩斯到这里
- I understand. - It's just from Budapest to here,
就是不可能
it couldn't be done.
而且
And besides...
父亲知道我的心意
Father knew my heart.
你说得对 当然了
You're right. Of course.
他也确实希望你在外逍遥
He always did want you out there...
活得盛大
living a giant life.
我不知道自己是否达成了这点
Well, I don't know if I quite accomplished that,
但旅行确实充满魔力
but there certainly is magic in travel.
你能遇到新奇有趣的人
You meet new and interesting people,
一睹他们的生活
get a glimpse inside their lives...
他们的秘密 然后
their secrets, and then...
继续前行
well, then you just move on.
有些类似于生活在万花筒里
It was was something akin to living inside a kaleidoscope.
没错
Yeah.
听起来非常有趣
That sounds very interesting.
是啊
Yeah.
那么 这个就是
So what, this'd be the, uh...
这边是人行道
Well, we'll have a paved walk, here,
通往前台大厅
to the reception lobby,
后面的四分之一留给夜班经理
with quarters in the back for the night manager.
客人可以在这里装卸行李
And our guests can load and unload their luggage right here.
厉害 太厉害了
Incredible. Just incredible.
那里就是
So then that's a...
那边是101号♥房♥间
well, that'd be room 101,
102号♥ 103号♥
102, and 103--
没错 沿这个方向顺延
Yes, and so on and so on around that way,
在东边
and on the east side,
如果需要可以继续扩建成客房♥
we have room to expand another block of rooms if we want.
你真是想太周到了
Well, you've thought of everything.
我不得不说 当你说我们能享用野餐晚饭时
And I must say, when you said we'd be having a picnic dinner,
我没想到是真正的"野餐"
I was not expecting an actual picnic dinner.
我饿死了
I'm famished.
我想在他们开工之前
Well, I thought one more night at the old spot
在这里再待上一晚
before they start digging.
这比老爸给我们做的野餐食物好一点 但是
It's fancier than the camp food Father'd fix for us, but...
天啊 记得他管这些叫什么吗
Remember what he used to call them?
"流浪汉的食物" 对吗
"Hobo packs"? Right?
"松散的牛肩胛肉以及锡箔纸包住的洋葱"
"Some loose chuck, and onions in foil."
"把它们扔到火上 直到噼啪作响" 对吗
"Throw 'em on the coals till they crackle and boil," Right?
"加一小撮胡椒粉或芥末籽
"Add a pinch of pepper or some mustard seed...
这些就够养活你的"
...and that'll be all you need to feed ya."
我真的从没想过自己会做酒店生意
Well, I sure didn't think i'd ever find myself in the hotel business.
州际公路建成之后 这个位置是绝佳的
The location is ideal, once the interstate is done.
这会成为一座里程碑 我们家族的财产
It'll be a landmark. Our family's legacy.
我的意思是
I guess what I mean is,
我从没找到过真正的自己
I never thought I'd find myself at all, really,
但是 没错
but yes, no--
你所做的很了不起
what you've done, it's remarkable.
比尔·温思罗普一直在提供帮助
Well, Bill Winthrop has been very supportive.
他帮我办了经营许可
He assisted with the permits and
-了不起的老比尔 -以及县政♥府♥...
- Good ol' Bill. - the county zoning--
总是掌握着大权
Always there to take the wheel.
县政♥府♥的名称要求之类的
the title claims and so forth.
他说我写的企业招股说明书
He said my business prospectus was...
是他见过的写得最好的
one of the best-written he'd ever seen.
了不起的老比尔 我在哪里签字
Good ol' Bill. Where do I sign?
真是太好吃了
Just perfection.
你手上有吃的
Uh, your fingers.
是的 知道了
Right, right.
比尔干得漂亮
Bill does good work.
我来让它正式生效吧
Let's make it official.
好了...
And...
就像这样...
just like that...
这块地是我们的了
it's all ours.
谁知道呢 对我而言 这样可能挺好的
Who knows? This might even be good for me,
能安定下来
settlin' down.
我甚至都有可能结婚呢
Heck, I might even get married.
一件一件事来 哥哥
One thing at a time, brother.
现在...
Now...
是不是...
did, uh--
你遇到过合适的吗
Well, did you ever find someone?
对你而言特殊的人
You know, someone special?
没有
No.
我从未遇到过
No, I never did.
我并不是很...
I'm not very--
这种事很难的
Those things can be difficult.
-浪漫的那些事... -我懂
- Romance, ya know. - Oh I-- Don't I know it.
你很懂吧
Oh, you do, do you?
我的意思是...
Well, I just mean that, well...
一个人在旅行的时候
When one's traveling,
你倾向于建立很多关系
you tend to forge a lot of relationships, and--
旅行 我想是的
Traveling, yes, I'm sure.
但当一个人必须待在家里
But it can also be quite difficult
给自己父亲擦屁♥股♥的时候
when one must stay at home
可是很困难的
to wipe one's own father's bottom.
这些你懂吗
Do you know about that, as well?
我
Well, I...
我不懂
I-- I don't.
不
No.
当他像个孩子一样哭泣 以为和他一起的
And you never held him while he wept like a baby
是他自己的妈妈时
and called out to his own mother
你从来没有抱过他
whom he thought was in the room with him.
他有一次和我说 那些痛苦
Once he said to me-- the pain,
他说那就像他的场子里
he said that it felt like there was a rat king
住了一只鼠王
living in his bowel.
你懂那种感觉吗
Do you know what that is?
我当然懂
Of course I do.
很可怕 我
That's horrible, I--
戴着那种小王冠...
with the... little crown and--
那肯定很可怕
It... must have been terrible,
我很遗憾 罗玛
and I'm so sorry, Roma.
我想我也正是因此而来的
Well, that's why I'm here, I suppose.
坚如磐石
Solid as a rock.
对不起 我也不知道我是怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me.
我其实并没有对你生气
I'm not angry at you, not really.
我只是很想他
I just miss him.
我也是
I do too.
美剧 | 104号房间 | 导航列表