几个月来河谷镇一直很平静
It's been an a quiet few month in Riverdale.
春去夏来
Spring slid into summer,
表面上已经恢复了正常的生活
and some semblance of normal life resumed.
农场的恐怖记忆并没有被忘记
The terrors of the Farm weren't forgotten,
但也已经淡去
but they had started to fade.
狮鹫和石像鬼
Gryphons and Gargoyles
已经成为市郊传说的一部分
was already becoming the stuff of suburban legend.
现在镇上谈论的话题都是独♥立♥日
Indeed, the big topic of conversation around town was July 4th.
经过一番争论
After some debate,
我们决定
it was decided that there would be
在主街上举♥行♥独♥立♥日游♥行♥
an Independence Day parade down Main Street,
这是河谷镇三年来的第一次游♥行♥
Riverdale's first in three years.
但是我们不会在甜水河放烟花了
But there would be no fireworks display over Sweetwater River.
这项活动原来是布鲁森家赞助的
The Blossoms used to sponsor them,
但是现在没有他们的支持 小镇负担不起
but, without their support, the town couldn't afford them.
我也说了
Like I said,
最近非常平静
things have been pretty quiet lately.
足够让我完成一些作品
Enough that I'd actually gotten some real writing done.
太棒了
It's beautiful.
这个故事真是太棒了 猪头
It's a beautiful story, Jug.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得能参加比赛吗
You think it's worth submitting to the contest?
不 我觉得这个故事能赢
No, I think it's gonna win the contest.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们能永远躺在床上吗
Can we just stay in bed forever?
不能永远的话 至少今天可以吗
And if not forever, at least for the day?
我没问题
I would.
但我们不是要为你的独♥立♥日游♥行♥
But don't we have to finish building a float
制♥作♥花车吗
for your big 4th of July parade?
不是我的游♥行♥ 是镇上的游♥行♥
It's not my parade, it's the town's.
老爹快餐店只是赞助
Pop's is only sponsoring it.
不能躺一天的话
Well... if not the day,
那一个小时怎么样
how about another hour?
好啊
Hell, yeah.
那好
Okay, then.
早上好 杰杰
Good morning, Jay-Jay.
我们来看看今天镇上的头条吧
Let's see what the hot gossip in town is today. Shall we?
《河谷镇纪实新闻报》
独♥立♥日游♥行♥即将到来
然后玩玩填字游戏
Then we will do the cross... word.
搞什么鬼
What the hell!
除非我死了 绝对不行
Over my dead body.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
停止印刷报纸
Stop the presses.
河谷镇垃圾报刊终于准确报道了一个事件
The Riverdale rag has finally reported a story accurately.
镇上不但要偷偷地举♥行♥
Not only is there going to be some hideous janky parade
无聊的垃圾游♥行♥
sneaking its way through town,
你们四个还是这次暴行的策划者
you four are the architects of this outrage.
你有意见吗 谢丽尔
What's your problem, Cheryl?
维罗尼卡 我的意见是
My problem, Veronica,
独♥立♥日是河谷镇的悲剧纪念日
is that the 4th of July is a day of tragedy for Riverdale,
不能庆祝
not celebration.
还是说你们忘记了
Or have you forgotten what happened
我可怜的哥哥杰森
to my poor brother Jason?
谢丽尔 河谷镇因为你哥哥的悲剧
Cheryl, Riverdale hasn't held a parade out of respect
已经好几年没举办游♥行♥了
for what happened to your brother in...
我觉得是时候
like, years. I think it's time...
你可以不用参加
I mean... you don't have to come.
我会参加的
Oh, I'll be there.
难以忍♥受的蓝精灵
Insufferable Smurf.
我会站在正中间
Front and center,
一只手拿抗♥议♥牌
with a sign of protest in one hand,
另一只手拿喇叭
and a horn of compressed air
压过狂欢的声音
to silence any revelry in the other.
这下好了
Great.
有人吃早饭吗
Anyone hungry for breakfast?
这周末的露营还去吗
So, camping this weekend, are we still on?
我有空
I'm open,
但是现在说的是什么情况
but what are we talking about here? Like...
去树林露营
The woods.
但是请记住 这可能
But remember, this could...
是我们最后一次暑假露营
possibly be our last summer to do this,
因为明年我们就要上大学了
because next year we'll be getting ready to go to college.
如果有人害怕熊 别担心
And if anyone is scared of bears, well, don't be,
你看亚奇被袭击了
because Archie's been attacked
那么多次都没死
like, what, multiple times and still survived.
那些疤都是我的骄傲
Hey, I wear my scars proudly.
爸
Hey, Dad.
亚奇
Archie...
我和樱桃溪的警长谈过了
I, uh, talked to the sheriff up in Cherry Creek, and...
好像
Sounds like...
费雷德当时
what happened was Fred was...
开车回河谷镇 然后
driving home to Riverdale when he...
有辆车停在路边
He pulled over to help someone's car
他停下车去帮忙
that was stalled on the side of the road, and, uh...
另一辆车
Another vehicle...
开得太快了
came upon them way too fast and...
撞到了他
He was struck by it.
不 不
No. No.
对不起 玛丽
I'm sorry, Mary.
对不起 亚奇
I'm sorry, Archie.
那辆车停了吗
Did the other car stop?
那个撞...
The one that...
那辆车肇事逃逸了
So, it was a hit-and-run?
我们得找出是谁干的 必须抓住他们
We have to find out who did it, we have to catch them.
不 红发小子
No, Red,
你现在想都不要去想
you don't even think about that right now.
我会和樱桃溪的警局合作
And I'll work with the sheriff's office up in Cherry Creek
确保妥善处理这次事故
and make sure all this is taken care of,
你明白吗
you understand?
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
你们想土葬还是火葬
Have you decided on a burial or cremation?
土葬
Burial.
他父亲的墓旁有块地
There's a plot, next to his father,
阿蒂·安德鲁斯
Artie Andrews.
亚瑟·安德鲁斯
Arthur Andrews.
因为我们要把尸体从北边运过来
Since we're transporting the body from upstate,
所以要加九千块的费用
there will be an additional cost of $9,000.
该怎样就怎样
Whatever needs to be done.
不管要花多少钱
However much it costs.
殡车的司机
The driver that makes these trips for us,
因为假期的缘故 七月五日才上班
isn't available until July 5th because of the holiday.
那我们六号♥下葬 可以吗
Then we'll have the interment on the 6th, if that's all right?
你还记得你♥爸♥帮我们建的树屋吗
Hey, do you remember that treehouse your dad helped us build?
你是说他一个人建的树屋吗
You mean, the one he built for us?
我记得你从上面掉下来过 雷吉
I remember you fell out of it, Reg.
胳膊都摔断了
And broke my arm.
你♥爸♥开车送我去的医院
Your dad drove me to the hospital.
我记得有一次
I remember this one time,
我们在野餐
this time we were having a picnic,
当时我们还在皮肯斯公园上小学
when we were still in grade school in Pickens Park,
有一场父女土豆袋比赛
and there was a father-daughter potato-sack race.
我爸
Uh, my dad...
我不知道他当时去哪了
I don't know where he was,
但安德鲁斯先生说他愿意和我一组
but Mr. Andrews said that he would do it with me.
所以 那天他成了我的爸爸
So, he was my dad for the day.
我爸之前酗酒颓废的时候
When things started getting bad with my dad and drinking,
我妈就打电♥话♥给费雷德寻求帮助
my mom would call up Fred... for help.
他会开车去酒吧
And he would drive to the bar,
把我爸接回来 放在沙发上
and he would pick up my dad and he'd lay him on the couch.
美剧 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表