《河谷镇》前情回顾
Previously on Riverdale...
如果我们不正视自己
If we don't face the reality of who and what we are,
那发生在杰森身上的事还会重演
then what happened to Jason could happen again.
甚至会更糟
Or, God forbid, something even worse.
谢丽尔·布鲁森
谢谢你们的尝试 现在我要去追随杰森
Thanks for trying. I'm going to be with Jason now.
谢丽尔会去哪找杰森
Where would Cheryl go to be with Jason?
-不要 -谢丽尔
- No! - Cheryl!
这是我们唯一能真正重新开始的办法 净化
It's the only way we can truly start over, be purified.
你的父亲面临着严重的牢狱之灾
Your father's facing serious jail time.
你的母亲不堪重负 离了本州
Your mom's over-extended and out of state.
南区毒蛇帮
毒蛇帮会照顾自己人
Serpents take care of their own.
-我们照顾你 -猪头
- We got your back. - Juggy?
他要搬去和寄养家庭一起住
He's moving in with a foster family.
你为什么想把弗雷德从这个合约中踢出去
Why are you trying to push Fred out of this deal?
你♥爸♥要回来了
Your father is coming back.
他和弗雷德 他们不会和平共处的
He and Fred, they will not get along.
但我不卖♥♥ 赫敏
I'm not selling, Hermione.
我们的故事在继续
Our story continues.
镇长的周♥年♥庆♥本应改变一切
The Mayor's Jubilee was supposed to change everything.
成为一个全新的开始
Be a new start.
但当我们转天早上醒来
But when we woke up the next morning,
河谷镇仍是一座恐怖的城镇
Riverdale was still, at its heart, a haunted town.
与此同时 亚奇·安德鲁斯
Meanwhile, Archie Andrews,
他连驾照都还没有
who doesn't even have a driver's license yet,
此刻却在河谷镇的街道上
is at this very moment careening down
一路狂奔
the streets of Riverdale,
企图和死亡赛跑
trying to outrace death.
坚持 爸 坚持住
Hold on, Dad, hold on.
坚持 爸 就快到了
Hold on, Dad. We're almost there.
就快到了 医生会救你的
We're almost there. They're gonna fix you up.
坚持住 爸 坚持住
Stay with me, Dad, stay with me.
我通常不相信有奇迹
Now, I don't believe in miracles, usually,
但是亚奇送他爸到河谷镇综合医院竟没把车撞散
but it was a miracle that Archie got his dad to Riverdale General
医院
这真是奇迹
without wrecking the truck.
救命啊
Help, please.
有人吗 救救我爸
Help, hey! Someone help me and my dad.
-推轮床 -他怎么了
- Gurney! - What happened to him?
他被枪打中了
He was... He was shot.
先生能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
-他叫什么名字 -费雷德·安德鲁斯
- Can you tell me your name? - His name's Fred Andrews.
病人没有反应
He's not responding.
-大量失血 -我们走 病人处于休克
- Massive blood loss, it looks... - Let's go. He's in shock.
抱歉 你不能进
Sir, I'm sorry, u202dI need you to step away.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我就在这 爸 我在这
I'm right here, Dad, I'm right here. Okay.
我在这
I'm right here.
我在这
I'm right here.
爸 怎么了 拍照啊
Dad? What gives? Take the picture.
仪式十分钟后就在体育馆开始了
The ceremony starts in the gym in ten minutes.
对啊 爸 怎么拍这么久
Yeah, Dad, u202dwhat's taking so long?
我
I...
只是无法相信我们在这里 亚奇
Just can't believe we're here, Archie.
参加你的毕业典礼 我
We're at your graduation. I...
我都没想到能活着盼到这一天
I didn't think I'd live to see this day.
嗯 安德鲁斯先生你没活到这天
Yeah, except you didn't, Mr. A.
什么
What?
你没活到这天
You didn't live to see this day.
你不记得了 在老爹快餐店
Don't you remember? At Pop's?
都趴下
Everybody down!
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
周♥年♥庆♥之后 你和朋友都干什么了
So, what did you and your friends do after the Jubilee?
去老爹快餐店了
We went to Pop's.
然后我和猪头就回FP的房♥车了
And then, Jughead and I went back to FP's trailer.
贝蒂
Oh, Betty.
如果那个戴着帽子的小瘪三玷污了你
If that beanie-wearing cad defiled you,
至少告诉我 你采取避孕措施了
at least please tell me that you were safe.
什么
What?
妈 我们什么都没做
No, Mom, we didn't. I mean...
我们差点就做了 但被打断了
We almost did, but then we were interrupted...
-谢天谢地 -被南区毒蛇帮打断的
- Well, thank God. - By the Southside Serpents.
什么 被那帮土匪
Excuse me? By those thugs?
瞧 我就知道猪头
See, I knew that Jughead
会重蹈FP的覆辙沦为罪犯
was gonna follow in FP's criminal footsteps.
苹果只会落在苹果树下
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,
尤其是还有条蛇在树上蜷卧着
especially not when there's a snake curled up in its limbs.
要是那条"大蛇"来电♥话♥ 把他拉黑
If that's Snake Plissken, I want him blocked.
-是亚奇 -他也拉黑
- It's Archie. - Block him too.
这是什么
What is that?
杏仁巧克力羊角面包
A chocolate almond croissant
比恩&贝鲁嘉那家店
from Bean & Beluga.
不好意思 就买♥♥了这一个
Unfortunately, I only have the one.
我说另一样 维罗尼卡
The other thing, Veronica.
这个啊 含羞草鸡尾酒
Oh, this. A mimosa.
就是一瓶冰镇的香槟
There was a bottle u202dof champagne
渴望被打开而已
in the fridge just begging to be popped.
那是为你♥爸♥爸准备的水晶香槟
Okay, that was a bottle of Cristal for your father.
抱歉 我得接一下
Sorry, I have to take this.
你是从昨晚就用这酒款待朋友吗
If that's your house guest from last night--
是贝蒂 喂
It's Betty. Hello?
贝蒂
Hey, Betty.
亚奇
Arch?
天啊
God.
我从卫生间出来看到有个
I came out of the bathroom and there was
男的 这个贼
this man, thief...
戴着面罩 枪顶着泰特老爹
Wearing this hood, with a gun on Pop Tate,
然后他的枪指向我爸 他开枪了
and then he pointed it at my dad and he fired.
-天啊 亚奇 -然后他就...
- Oh, my God, Archie. - And then he...
然后他什么
And then he what?
然后他就跑了
And then he bolted.
我抱着我爸
Then I was holding my dad,
泰特老爹叫了救护车
Pop Tate called an ambulance
但救护车没来所以我开车送他去了医院
and it didn't come so I drove here and...
我不知道 或许我该等救护车来的
And I don't know, u202dmaybe I should've waited,
也许我帮了倒忙
maybe I made it worse...
不是 伙计 你在开玩笑吗
No, dude, are you kidding me?
你救了你♥爸♥的命
You saved your dad's life.
先是谢丽尔 现在又是你♥爸♥
First Cheryl, and now your dad.
你再救下谁 你就得起个超级英雄的名字了
If you keep this up, you're gonna need a superhero name.
比如"超强纯净之心"
Like Pureheart the Powerful.
现在还没有什么新的进展 你♥爸♥在手术中
There isn't any new information. Your dad's in surgery.
手术得要一阵子
He's gonna be there for a while.
亚奇
Uh, Archie.
你和你妈讲了这事没有
Have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet?
没有 我还没给她打电♥话♥
No. u202dNo, I haven't called her.
我一会就回
I'll be right back.
-怎么了 -妈
- What? - Mom.
不要挑事了
Do not start this.
挑什么事
Start what?
当然 我不禁想到
Well, of course, I can't help but wonder
你们南区毒蛇帮
if your Southside associates
和弗雷德遇害有没有联♥系♥
had anything to do with what happened to Fred.
-艾丽丝 冷静 -难以置信
- Alice, relax. u202d- Unbelievable.
至少你没有觉得
At least you can't accuse my
我爸就是凶手 因为他现在还在牢里
father of being the shooter, considering he's in jail.
天啊 我受不了这一出
Oh, my God, I can't handle this.
妈 你最近还好吗
Hey, Mom, how are you?
我挺好的 我们
Good, yeah, good. We're, We...
事实上 妈 我们不好 我们有麻烦了
Actually, Mom, we're not, we're in trouble here.
爸进了医院
美剧 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表