《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
我们筹备了好几个月 如今终于齐聚一堂
it's been months in the making, but we're finally here.
欢迎来到新南区
Welcome to New Southside.
你是在让我加入毒蛇帮吗 猪头
Are you asking me to join the Serpents, Jug?
我想知道你愿不愿意做我的王后
Just wanted to know how you felt about being my queen.
我想把白魔龙卖♥♥给你
I'm willing to sell the Whyte Wyrm to you
-换老爹快餐店 -再无邪恶
- for Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. - No more evil.
你无权干涉我
You have no power over me.
我觉得我有人能帮你
I have someone who can help you.
妈 农场的朋友
Mom, from the farm.
工程不小 爸 你如果愿意我随时上阵
It needs a lot of work, Dad, but I'm up for it, if you are.
你们的新学生会主席是亚奇·安德鲁斯
Your new student body president, Archie Andrews.
你让安德在影子湖杀了那个男孩 卡西迪
You got Andre to kill that boy at Shadow Lake, Cassidy.
等我能证明这一切 我会找上门来
And when I do prove this, I'm just gonna come for you.
我们已经下了一步棋
Steps have been taken to
来瓦解他们团队的最核心力量
dissolve the very glue that holds them together.
米内塔警长 你在干什么
Sheriff Minetta, what are you doing?
你因涉嫌在影子湖
You're under arrest
谋杀卡西迪·布里克被逮捕
for murder of Shadow Lake resident Cassidy Bullock.
这是暴风雨前的宁静
It's the calm before the storm.
初三的暑假
The summer before your junior year in high school.
你会如何度过呢
And how do you spend it?
累人的暑期工
Working some brutal summer job
其实更让人想开学了
that actually makes you look forward to going back to school.
或者干份工资不高的实习
Or maybe you have an internship that doesn't pay much.
没关系 这是有意义的
That's okay, because it's for a good cause.
又或者和最好的朋友
Or maybe you spent it at Sweetwater Swimming Hole.
在甜水河的泳洞游泳
You... and the best friends you'll ever have.
但也可能都待在法庭
Or maybe you spent most of June-July-August in a courtroom,
支持我们的伙伴 亚奇·安德鲁斯
supporting our pal, Archie Andrews,
他因莫须有的谋杀罪被起诉了
who was on trial for a murder he didn't commit,
虽然地检官结束论述不是这么说的
despite the DA's closing arguments.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
本庭的证据和证词揭示了
the evidence and testimony that was presented in this court
一个黑暗的故事
tell a dark story.
安德鲁斯先生有暴♥力♥行为史
That Mr. Andrews has a history of violent behavior.
他创立了不是一个
That he started not one,
而是两个面具义警团体
but two masked vigilante groups.
还打了一个
That he assaulted an innocent boy
双腿骨折的无助男生
who was helpless with two broken legs.
接着在南区
That he went "Wilding" in the Southside of town
用枪威胁了一个年轻人
and threatened to shoot a young man in the face.
然后在影子湖和朋友开派对的时候
That while partying with his friends in the town of Shadow Lake,
安德鲁斯先生跑进树林
Mr. Andrews ran into the woods
射杀了受害者 卡西迪·布洛克
and shot the victim, Cassidy Bullock,
一枪爆头
point-blank in the head.
安德鲁斯先生声称
Now Mr. Andrews claims
是他女友父亲的门卫
that it was his girlfriend's father's doorman
射杀了布洛克先生
who shot Mr. Bullock.
声称他只听到了枪声 并没有亲眼所见
A shot Mr. Andrews claims to have heard, but not seen.
谁知道那晚影子湖畔
Who knows the truth of what happened
到底发生了什么可怕的事
that terrible night in the woods near Shadow Lake?
我来告诉你们是谁
I'll tell you who.
那个男人
That man.
亚奇·安德鲁斯虽然是校队的
Archie Andrews may be a varsity athlete
还是位多愁善感的音乐家
and he may be a sensitive musician.
但他也是
But he is also...
冷血杀手
a cold-blooded... killer.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
大家都知道
we know, for a fact,
亚奇·安德鲁斯一直
that Archie Andrews constantly puts the needs
以他人为先
of others ahead of his own.
我们知道他帮助解决了杰森·布鲁森的谋杀案
We know he helped to solve the murder of Jason Blossom.
我们知道他在朋友和敌人无处可去的时候
We know that he offered both friends and enemies shelter
为他们提供住所
when they had nowhere else to stay.
我们知道他用拳头砸开湖面的冰
We know that he punched through a river of ice
来救他的同学谢丽尔·布鲁森
to save the life of his classmate Cheryl Blossom.
我想提醒大家
Let me remind you
并没有人目击杀人
that there were no witnesses to the actual killing.
也没有凶器和动机
There was no murder weapon. There was no motive.
到头来 公诉方只有
At the end of the day, all the prosecution has
不可靠的人提供的模糊证词
is cloudy testimony from unreliable people.
作为母亲 保护儿子是我的重要责任
Now, it is my solemn duty as a mother to protect my son.
但作为律师
But as an attorney,
我要以事实为据
it's my duty to adhere to the facts,
证据为准
to the evidence.
现在没有证据表明
There is nothing here that proves
亚奇·安德鲁斯犯下了任何罪行
that Archie Andrews is anything less than an innocent boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,
罪名为一级谋杀
the charge is first-degree murder.
你们可以退庭审议了
You may retire to begin your deliberations.
全体起立
All rise.
妈 你能说真心话吗
OK, can you just level with this, mom?
你觉得亚奇有多大的胜算
What do you think Archie's chances are?
宝贝 我觉得一半吧
Baby, I'd say... 50-50.
但是如果您必须选择一边的话 麦克伊女士
But if you had to come down on a side, Mrs. McCoy?
你在庭上表现特别好 玛丽
You were great in there, Mary.
谢谢费雷德 这是我们这辈子最重要的案子
Thank you, Fred. It's only the most important case of our lives.
您真是太棒了 安德鲁斯女士 真的
You were amazing, Mrs. Andrews. Really.
贝蒂 这个夏天你的帮助真是有如天赐
Betty, your help over the summer was a godsend.
你们看见亚奇了吗
Have you guys seen Archie?
亚奇
Archie?
你在这
There you are.
还好吗 兄弟
How are you holding up, Bud?
还好 猪头
Yeah good, Jug.
你刚才在想什么
What were you thinking about just now?
无罪释放吗
How you're going to walk out of this courthouse a free man?
不 我
No, I...
有个地方
There was this place.
我们以前从没去过 罗尼
We've never been before, Ronnie,
贝蒂和猪头 你们记得甜水河的泳洞吗
but Betty and Jug, do you guys remember Sweetwater Swimming Hole?
我们每个夏天都去
How we went there every summer?
-我之前也在想那里 -我也是
- I was just thinking about that place earlier. - Yeah, me too.
我们为什么不去了
What made us stop going?
因为浑身都是水蛭吧
Probably when we got covered in leeches.
是我们吗 还是电影里的情节
Was that us or was that a movie?
-绝对是我们 -是我们
- That was definitely us. - That was us.
我想去
I'd like to go.
但愿你能带上我 亚奇
Hopefully you can take me, Archie?
但愿
Hopefully.
伙计们 到点了
Guys, it's time.
法官让我们回法庭
The Judge just asked us back into the courtroom.
陪审团还在审议之中
The jury is still deliberating,
但是我让他们退庭了
but I've dismissed them.
他们已被隔离
They're sequestered
我不许他们阅读本案的资料
and I've instructed them not to read anything about this case,
也不许跟任何人讨论
nor to discuss it with anyone.
我们劳动节过后的周二早上再审
We'll reconvene Tuesday morning after Labor Day.
年轻人 给你个建议
My advice to you, young man,
跟你的家人和你爱的人好好过个周末
is to spend this weekend with your family and your loved ones.
休庭
That's all.
亚奇
Hey, Archie.
祝你周末愉快
Have a terrific weekend.
费雷德
Fred!
-爸 别打了 -算了 算了
- Dad, stop! - Guys. Guys. Come on.
别打了
Stop.
慢用
Enjoy.
美剧 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表