-医生马上就来 -谢谢
- The doctor will be right in. - Thanks.
德鲁
Drew?
别 别跑
No. No. No.
抓到了
Got it.
那不是你的检查结果
That's not your chart.
不 我知道 我只是担心...杨太太的病情
No, I know. I know. I was just concerned for... Mrs. Yang.
你怎么样
So, how's it going?
现在排尿顺畅些了吗
Any, uh, more luck with the peeing?
不 还是不顺畅
No. No luck.
不管站着尿还是坐着尿 甚至洗澡时都尿不出来
I stand. I sit. I can't even do it in the shower.
好吧 我来看看你的血检结果
All right. Let's take a look at your blood work.
噢
Oh.
噢 噢是什么意思
"Oh"? What is "Oh"?
你的肌酸酐值简直爆表了
Your creatinine level is through the roof.
那不是好事是吗
And that's not good?
经验法则 身体里的任何东西
Rule of thumb, nothing in your body
都不应该爆表
should ever be through the roof.
德鲁
Drew,
恐怕你出现了肾衰竭的情况
I'm afraid you're in renal failure.
是指肾脏吗
"Renal" As in "Kidney"?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
有没有可能 是搞错了
any chance there could be a mistake?
我是说 那个给我抽血的女孩
I mean, that girl who took my blood,
她身上到处都是穿孔和纹身
you know, with the piercings and the tattoos...
-那是我女儿 -是个大美女 超酷的
- My daughter. - Very pretty. Cool style.
所以 要怎么应对
So, what are we talking here?
吃药吗
Medication?
节食吗 全脂 脱脂
Diet? All fat? No fat?
我需要自己去钓鱼来吃吗
Should I be catching my own fish?
其实比你说的这种要严重一些
It's a little more serious than that.
我把一个出色的肾病学家的联♥系♥方式给你
I'm gonna give you the name of an excellent nephrologist.
那就好 那就好
Good. Good.
那就好 那就好
Good. Good.
是啊 我可不想找个在街边摆摊的肾病学家
Yeah, I don't want a strip mall nephrologist.
不好意思 我有点口渴
Excuse me, I'm a little dry.
我真的能尿出来的时候 发出的就是这种声音
You know, when I did pee, it made that sound.
听着 我知道你一下子难以接受这事
Look, I know it's a lot to process,
但你真的需要考虑找个肾脏捐献者了
but you really need to start thinking about potential kidney donors.
什么...
Uh, what...
等等 你的意思是...
Hang on, you're saying, uh...
你是说我需要换肾吗
You're saying I need a new kidney?
我建议先从家人里找 一般匹配度都是最高的
I'd start with family. They're usually the best match.
那敢情好 一颗共和党的肾脏
Oh, great, a Republican kidney.
那只会帮助你排尿
It'll just help you pee.
并不能决定你去哪个厕所里尿
It won't tell you which bathroom to pee in.
那有可能让朋友捐吗
Well, how about friends?
我并没有感情好到可以捐肾的朋友
I don't really have kidney friends.
我是说...
I mean,
我是有朋友的 别误会
I have friends, don't get me wrong.
但没有那种真正关心在意我的朋友
Just not the kind that, you know, care about me.
在那之前 你得保持阳光积极的心态
Well, meanwhile, you just got to try to stay positive.
得了吧 我要怎么做到
Yeah. How do I do that?
我靠喝酒来实现 但你要自己做决定
I drink, but you have to make your own choices.
上帝啊
God,
我从小并没有被教育要信奉您
I wasn't raised to believe in you.
但那都是我父母的错
But that's on my parents.
所以 把他们收了吧
So... take them.
麦迪 快点 宝贝 进来
Maddie? Come on, honey, let's go.
我的宝贝女儿回来了啊
Hey, there's my girl.
-你这周过得怎么样 -还行
- How was your week? - Fine.
好吧 准备好迎接一个快乐的周末吧
Okay, well, get ready for a fun weekend.
我做了很多安排...好吧
Got a lot of stuff plan... Okay.
这是我们最近在玩的一个小游戏
Little game we've been playing lately.
互相无视对方
Ignoring each other.
"我在无视你"
"I'm ignoring you."
"不 是我在无视你"
"No, I'm ignoring you."
真的很好玩
It's good fun.
听着 我觉得她还在为你跟我离婚的事对你生气
Look, I think she's still pretty upset with you over the breakup.
是你离开的我
You left me.
德鲁 我们都清楚
Drew, we both know
你多年前就从这段婚姻里退出了
that you checked out of this marriage years ago.
我只是搬出了这个家而已
I'm just the one who moved out.
周日见
I'll see you Sunday.
实际上 关于这点
Actually, about that.
我得早点把麦迪送回到你那边去
I have to bring Maddie back early.
我要去布里奇波特参加一场婚礼
I have to go to a wedding in Bridgeport.
那对你来说一定很有趣吧
Oh, well, that'll be fun for you.
你可以坐在单身男女那桌了耶
You'll get to sit at the singles table.
我敢说你在我们的婚礼上也希望坐在单身男女那桌吧
Bet you wish you sat at the singles table at our wedding.
你没事吧
You okay?
我也说不清 你好像比平时更阴郁了
I don't know, you just seem bleaker than usual.
不 我听好的 好得很
No, I'm-I'm good. Tip-top.
既然你这么说 那好吧
Okay. If you say so.
-茱莉亚 -怎么了
- Julia. - ?Yeah?
听着 我...
Look, I, uh...
我知道我这人可能让人挺难忍♥受的
I know I wasn't the easiest person to live with.
我有时候可能会 自我封闭
And I could be, at times, closed off.
我只是想对你说声对不起
I-I just want to say I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦迪
Maddie?
什么事
Yes?
我...
I...
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
我觉得我们平时不怎么说这句话 所以...
I just don't think we say it enough, so...
天呐 我爸好古怪啊
Oh, my God, my dad is so weird.
我代表莱斯莉和布莱恩欢迎大家的到来
On behalf of Leslie and Brian, welcome.
今晚不仅对他们而言很特殊
This night is not only special for them,
对我们所有有幸认识他们的人来说都很特殊
but for all of us who are lucky enough to know them.
这场结合代表了你们真心...
This union represents your committed...
你看到那个男人了吗
Do you see that guy?
他怎么了
What about him?
我们在彩排晚宴上勾搭上了
We hooked up at the rehearsal dinner,
现在他简直当我不存在一样
and now it's like I don't exist.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-对不起 -对不起
- Sorry. - ?Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他看我的正面可能认不出我
He may not recognize me from the front.
我要把你们两个都杀了
I will kill you both.
-对不起 -对不起
- Sorry. - ?Sorry.
或许我的头顶能让他想起来
Maybe the top of my head will ring a bell.
德鲁
Drew?
你是德鲁·登巴吗
Is that Drew Dunbar?
吉娜 你好啊
Gina. Hello, hi.
天呐 从高中毕业后我就没见过你了
Oh, my God, I haven't seen you since high school.
是啊 的确很久没见过了
Yes, it's been a long time.
你刚看到我了吗 我也参加婚礼了
Did you see me? I was in the wedding.
我当然看到了 所有人都看到了
Yeah, I saw you. Everyone saw you.
你这些年都在做什么啊 赶快都告诉我
So what have you been up to? Tell me everything.
好吧 这...
Okay, well, um,
我结了婚 成了心理医生
I got married, became a therapist,
生了个美丽的女儿 她12岁了 非常聪明
have a beautiful daughter. She's 12, really smart.
孩子真棒 你能开处方吗
Ah, kids are great. Can you prescribe drugs?
不能 那是精神疾病医生开的 我是心理医生
No, that's a psychiatrist. I'm a psychologist.
网络课程授予的学位 但还是很真实的
Internet degree, but still very real.
那你呢
What about you?
你这些年都做了些什么
What's been going on with you?
不太多 反正就是我那无趣的生活
Um, not much. Just my boring life.