里面有人还活着
We got people live in here!
我们得救他们出去
We got to get them out!
你应该找个比我更好的男人
You deserve a better man than me.
我决定做你配得上你的那个男人
I decided I'm gonna be the man you deserve.
快出去
Get out!
这是命令
That's an order!
我的部分工作是教会你这个世界的运行方法
It is part of my job to teach you the ways of the world.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you!
如果外面人手够 派布莱特和福斯特进来吧
Send Brett and Foster in if you can spare them.
你们那的火势如何
What's the fire like where you are?
这里是安全的
They're safe up here.
去换衣服 跟我来
Suit up. Follow me.
很高兴看到你和神父和好
Good to see you back with the Chaplain.
你们真的很配
You're good together.
我明天就出发去印第安纳州了
I'm leaving for Indiana tomorrow,
我求你跟我一起走
and I am begging you to come with me.
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
撤离
Evacuate!
撤离
Evacuate!
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
It's about to blow!
西弗莱德 怎么帮你
Severide, how can we help?
就快好了
Almost there!
赫尔曼去哪儿了
Where's Herrmann?
保持队型
Follow the line!
叫水罐车来 我们把这扇门打开
Hey, go get Engine! We'll get this door open!
云梯队 跟我来
Truck, follow me!
我们走
Let's go!
你自己行吗
Hey, you sure you're good?
我行 没事
Yeah, yeah! I'm good!
-那好 -跟他们走
- All right! - Go with them!
里特 我不会命令你第三次了
Damn it, Ritter, I'm not gonna tell you a third time.
-快走 -不走
- Leave now! - No!
赫尔曼 放下水管 快走
Herrmann, drop the hoses! Come on!
就要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
-凯西 -我不是求你
- Casey! - I'm not asking!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
退后 退后
Get back! Stay back!
就要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
芝加哥烈焰
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
-福斯特 -我没事
- Foster. - I'm okay.
我没事 队长
I'm okay, Chief.
布莱特
Brett.
来帮忙
Help.
紧急紧急 有消防员受伤
Mayday, mayday! Firefighter down!
楼板坍塌 来地下室现场
Floor collapse, basement, Charlie side!
先把这些人弄出去
Get these guys out of here!
我去帮博登 快去
I'll go help Boden. Go!
快走
Keep moving!
快点 我们从这边出去
Quick, come on! We can get out this way!
-慢点 -好的
- Easy. - Okay.
趁着碎块没有移♥动♥ 先把她救出去
Let's get her out of here before this stuff shifts again.
收到
Copy.
大家快点 赶紧出去
Nice and easy! Let's get you out of here!
我们扶着梯子 快快快
We'll hold the ladders. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
希尔薇 这一下会很疼
Sylvie, this is gonna hurt.
好吗 但我必须得接上你的手臂
All right, but I have to splint your arm
才能把你救出去
so I can get you out of here.
你抓着我 好吗
You grab onto me, okay?
我数到三
We're gonna go on three.
好 一 二 三
Okay, one, two, three.
好了
Okay.
-楼板塌了吗 -凯西
- The roof collapsed? - Casey.
-这可是两英尺厚的水泥板 -凯西
- It was two feet of concrete. - Casey.
如果我知道的话 我绝对不会
I would've never would've called you
把你们呼叫进来的
into position if I'd known.
-凯西 -怎么了
- Casey! - What?
集中注意力 把布莱特和大家
Concentrate on getting Brett and everybody else
从这里救出去
out of this basement.
等出去再反省也不迟
We can Monday morning quarterback it later.
凯西 你需要帮忙吗
Casey, what do you need?
布莱特的胳膊断了
Brett's got an arm fracture.
需要担架把她救出去
Backboard to get her out of here.
准备救生吊篮
Stokes basket at the ready!
收到 卡普 托尼
Copy! Capp, Tony!
能从上面放个救生吊篮下来吗
Can you lower us down a Stokes basket from the floor above?
-收到 -稳定住了
- Copy that! - We're stable.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
Yeah.
奥蒂斯
Otis?
奥蒂斯
Otis!
有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下
Firefighter down! Firefighter down!
是奥蒂斯
It's Otis!
这边 是奥蒂斯
Over here! It's Otis!
别 你坚持住
Oh, no, You hold on.
有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下
Firefighter down! Firefighter down!
他有反应吗
Is he responsive?
没有 没反应
No, no. No, he's not.
怎么回事
What happened?
奥蒂斯
Otis?
送他上车 快
Let's get him in. Come on.
我给你下命令的时候 里特
When I give you an order, Ritter...
你要执行
you follow it.
-我只是想... -我不在乎你想干什么
- I--I just-I wanted- - I don't care what you want.
我是副队
I'm the lieutenant.
我是你的副队
I'm your lieutenant,
也就是说我要对你的生命负责
which means I am responsible for your life.
不管你自己是否在乎
Whether you care about it or not.
听我说 我知道
Look, um, I know...
你要去更好的地方了
You're going up to a better place and, um...
我知道你到了之后
I know when you get there,
他们会张开双臂欢迎你
they're gonna welcome you with open arms.
也许 你可以给我们留个地方
Maybe, uh, you could save us a place
到时候大家一起住 好吗
to live up there together, you know?
有一天我会去找你的
I'll be there someday.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
我爱你 我会想你的
I love you and I'm going to miss you.
[外语]
[外语]
你具体戴了多久
How long have you had it on, exactly?
到昨天总共三个月
Three months, yesterday.
转一下手腕
Roll your wrist for me.
疼吗
Any pain?
握拳 张开
Make a fist. Open.
再来一次
Again.
会疼吗
Any pain at all?
你妈妈跟我说 你要去富勒顿消防局
Now your mother tells me you are interviewing
参加面试吗
at the Fowlerton Firehouse?
今天去 对
Today, actually.
你认不认识那里的布鲁斯·艾默生
Do you know Chief Bruce Amshen over there?
-不认识 -他是个好人
- I don't. - Oh yeah, good guy.
我可以很负责任地说
He has got some stories.
他身上有很多故事
Let me tell you.
总之 接下来两周内 每天都要
Anyway, soak your arm in warm water 20 minutes a day
用温水浸泡胳膊20分钟
for the next two weeks,
慢慢开始做一些轻度训练
and start some light exercises
缓缓培养肌肉的耐力
and build that resistance daily.
应该一个月左右就能痊愈
Should be good to go within the month.
帮我跟你的伙伴们打个招呼
Now say hi to your folks for me,
也祝贺你订婚
美剧 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表