马科姆
Malcolm.
马科姆 听我说
Malcolm, listen to me.
你要记住一件事
I want you to remember something, okay?
你是我儿子
You're... you're my son.
我爱你
And I love you.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
因为我们是一样的
Because we're the same.
快带他走
Just get him out of here.
今晚 连环杀手"外科医生"
Tonight the serial killer known as "The Surgeon"
或许终于落网
may finally be behind bars.
纽约警局逮捕了马丁·惠特利医生
The NYPD arrested Dr. Martin Whitly
他涉嫌犯下23起凶杀案
in connection to at least 23 murders.
邻居说 他们既感到释然又感到震惊
Neighbors say their relief is mixed with shock
纽约最显赫的一个家庭
that one of New York's most prominent families
居然出了个怪物
may have produced a monster.
嫌疑人就在里面 特别探员
Our suspect's in there, Special Agent.
它们真了不起
They're amazing.
蝉
The cicadas.
那声音能保护它们
That noise protects them.
模仿了捕食者的声音
It mimics a predator's own sounds.
凶手听到这声音会感到安全
Our killer feels safe when he hears it.
特别探员 克劳德·斯普林格就在里面
Special Agent, Claude Springer is in there.
他挟持了人♥质♥
He's got hostages.
好啊 我们去抓他吧
Great. Let's go get him.
安全
Clear!
爸爸
Dad.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 马科姆
Yes, of course, Malcolm.
你为什么杀那些人
Why did you kill all those people?
那个啊
That.
这...
Well, uh-- well...
我可能也不知道
Uh, I'm not sure I know the answer.
如果真有原因的话
If there even is one.
但是...
But...
我手头有时间
I have some time on my hands.
或许我们可以想明白
Maybe we can figure it out.
一起想
Together.
他们说你是怪物
They call you a monster.
电视上 还有学校的孩子
On TV, kids at school.
你是吗
Are you?
不 孩子
Oh, no, my boy.
这世上根本没有怪物
There's no such thing as monsters.
布莱特 你在哪里
Bright, what's your 20?
我是布莱特
This is Bright.
我找到人♥质♥了 他们还活着
I found the hostages. They're alive.
克劳德
Claude.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
简单说吗
Short version?
你的被害人 他们的皮肤
Your victims, their skin.
很光滑 没被碰过 一模一样
It was smooth, untouched, identical.
然后我想到了 你是像个屠夫那样选择了他们
Then it hit me. You chose them the way a butcher would,
你是在屠宰场里长大的
someone who was raised in a slaughterhouse.
你11岁时被送来了这里吧
You were sent here when you were, what, 11?
受州政♥府♥监护
A ward of the state?
这是造就你的地方
This is where you were made.
我是被造就的
I was made?
没人生来就残破
No one's born broken.
是有人让我们变得残破
Someone breaks us.
怎么说
How?
把枪放下 我就告诉你
Put the gun down, I can tell you.
很好
That's good.
我做到了
I did it.
我发现他了
I got him!
-他都放下枪了 -不不不
- He put it down! - No. No, no, no, no.
他没有
He didn't.
-你杀了他 -我刚杀了个连环杀手
- You murdered him. - I just killed a serial killer.
我是个英雄
I'm a damn hero!
冷血英雄
A cold-blooded hero.
你可别胡说
Hey, don't you get it twisted.
我刚救了你一命 小子[儿子]I just saved your life, son.
我才不是你儿子
I am not your son.
第一季 第一集
我懂
I get it.
不能打治安官
You don't punch a sheriff.
虽然不是正式规矩 但算是默认规矩
Even if it's not an official rule, it's definitely unspoken.
两者都是
It's both.
布莱特特别探员 这份报告对你很不利
Special Agent Bright, this report is damning.
你无视规章
You ignored protocol,
威胁了所有拒绝你的人
intimidated everyone who said no to you,
还惹怒了这里到田纳西州的每个警♥察♥
and pissed off every cop between here and Tennessee.
总得来说也就有四个好警♥察♥
All in all, that's, like, four good cops, so...
我们有司法部的批准 你被解雇了
We have sign-off from DOJ. You're fired.
什么
What?
等等 我找到了克劳德·斯普林格
Wait, I found Claude Springer.
我救了那些人
I-I saved those people.
抱歉 布莱特
I'm sorry, Bright.
我们担心你可能有
We're afraid you might suffer
精神病倾向
from certain psychotic inclinations,
类似你父亲的
not unlike your father's.
你复杂的创伤后应激障碍
Your complex PTSD,
自恋倾向
the narcissistic tendencies.
你毫不顾及自己的安危
I mean, you ran into that slaughterhouse
就冲进了那间屠宰场
with zero regard for your own safety.
告诉你 外科医生 他不是个精神变♥态♥
Just so you know, The Surgeon, he's not a psychopath.
他是掠夺性反♥社♥会♥
He's a predatory sociopath.
虽然你们分不出区别
Not that you should know the difference.
这不过是你们的工作
It's only your job!
下次你们说谁是疯子 先让他们缴枪
Next time you call someone crazy, ask for their gun first.
达默 盖因 坎伯
Dahmer, Gein, Kemper.
我就是一直有这么一个想法
I just keep coming back to the thought:
如果精神变♥态♥不是一种病呢
what if psychopathy is not a disease?
万一那其实是天才呢
What if it's a kind of genius?
天才
Genius?
拜托
Come on.
达默可不聪明
Dahmer wasn't that smart.
他的冰箱里放满了肢干
H-His fridge was so packed with body parts
导致他都没地方放食物了
that he didn't even have room for groceries.
那些就是食物
Those were the groceries.
我该走了
I should get going.
能谈论我自己的本行真是太好了
It's so much fun to talk shop.
我很珍惜这些咨♥询♥的时光
You know, I-I cherish these sessions.
-我只是对犯罪心理感兴趣 -拜托
- I'm intrigued by the criminal mind. - Oh, please.
我们谈论凶案就像普通人谈论体育一样
We talk about murder the way most people talk about sports.
没你说得这么简单
It's more than that.
看来你又开始震颤了
I see the tremors are back.
没什么的
It's nothing.
我曾经有一个病人
You know, I-I-I once had a-a patient
他就患有精神性震颤
who had a psychogenic tremor.
你有什么想告诉我的
What do you have to tell me?
我申请加入匡提科了
I applied to Quantico.
联调局吗
The FBI?
你觉得他们会信任你吗
A-And you-you think they'll trust you?
你父亲可是连环杀手
Your father's a serial killer.
我的意思是...到此为止了
What I'm saying is... this is over.
到此为止
Over?
不
No.
不 我需要你
No, I-I need you.
你现在是我和外界的唯一联♥系♥了
You're my only connection to the world out there.
我会与世隔绝的
I'll-I'll be cut off.
拜托 求你 马科姆
P-Please, please, please, Malcolm.
不 不要这样
No. Don't do this.
美剧 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表