-这是什么 -新菜单
- What is this? - New menu.
新菜单 没人问过我们
New menu? No one asked us.
你们在阳光沙拉里放了葡萄干吗
You put raisins in my Sunshine Salad?
我的火鸡汉堡哪去了
Where's my turkey burger?
鸡柳条现在只有三根了
The chicken fingers only come with three now?
打都打不开
It doesn't even open.
没东西挡我脸
How can I whisper about Marjorie
我怎么说玛乔丽的坏话
if I have nothing to hide behind?
我就知道你们没准备好
I knew you weren't ready for this.
压力好大
Well, that was stressful.
有人明天想和我去市政中心看盆景展吗
Hey, anybody want to come with me to the bonsai exhibit at the Civic Center tomorrow?
抱歉 小树令我悲伤
Sorry. Tiny trees make me sad.
所以我不吃西蓝花
That's why I don't eat broccoli.
我去不了 我有事要做
I can't. I'm getting something done.
邦妮
Bonnie?
我希望我可以 但我有事
I wish I could, but I have plans.
她要帮我准备高中同等文凭考试
She's helping me study for the GED.
对啊 我还真有事
Oh, that's right, I really do have plans.
不像某位"有事要做"女士
Unlike Miss Getting Something Done.
我不知道你要考高中同等文凭 好样的
I didn't know you were taking the GEDs. Good for you.
是的 这是我获得
Yeah, it's the first step towards
承造商许可证的第一步
getting my contractor's license.
第二步是学习如何说好要去
The second step is learning how not to show up
然后不去
when I say I will.
真可爱 这两个人在我家
It's so cute. These two have had a lot
经常学习到很晚
of late-night study sessions at my house.
我给她们做了芹菜夹花生酱
I make them celery stuffed with peanut butter.
我们拿去喂猫 堵住猫嘴
We feed it to the cats to shut them up.
你听过满嘴花生酱的猫叫吗
You ever hear a cat try to meow with a mouth full of Skippy?
烟民来了
Oh, here comes the smoker.
邦妮 过来和我坐
Bonnie, come sit by me
别让她熏臭我的羊绒
so she doesn't stink up my cashmere.
你想看新菜单吗
Would you like to look at the new menu,
还是说你会被吓到
or is it gonna freak you out?
天啊 有新菜单
Oh, God, there's a new menu?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
高速路上出了大事故
There was a big accident on the freeway.
得了吧 你抽烟去了
Oh, please. You were smoking.
两者都有可能是真的
Both could be true.
虽然不是 但有可能是
They're not, but they could be.
我很高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you're here.
我给你拿了些东西
I brought something for you.
真好
That's sweet.
为什么她有礼物 我们没有
How come she gets a gift and we don't?
"我们"指的是"我"
And by "We," I mean "Me."
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
当我没说 不管那是什么 我都不要
Never mind. Whatever that is, I don't want one.
那是肺
They're lungs.
我们在医院用它吓青少年
We use them at the hospital to scare teenagers.
健康肺 烟民肺
Healthy lung, smoker's lung.
只需要六个月就会变成那样
It only takes six months to go from that to that.
你的意思是我在六月前不用戒烟
So what you're saying is I don't have to quit till June.
极品老妈 第六季第十六集
加油 塔米
Come on, Tammy.
直角三角形斜边的平方等于多少
The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to what?
26.
24.
Eight.
答案不是数字
I'm not looking for a number.
X 经常是X
X. Lot of times it's X.
我要插嘴了 是两个相邻边的平方和
I'm gonna jump in here. It's the sum of the squares of the two adjacent sides.
很可能是26
Which is probably 26.
你为什么比我更懂这玩意
How come you know this stuff so much better than I do?
因为我们已经不断学这个六周了
Because we've been going through it relentlessly for six weeks.
天啊 我永远考不过的
God, I'm never gonna pass.
你可以的 我们年轻时
You'll be fine. You were the "A" Student
你才是优等生
when we were teenagers.
那时我的脑力不可同日而语
That was many brain cells ago.
在我喝酒 嗑药
You know, before the drinking, the drugs
轮滑脑震荡之前
and my Roller Derby concussions.
塔米 我专门把肺放了起来
Tammy, I specifically put the lungs away
好眼不见心不烦
so I wouldn't have to see that.
温蒂让我在你面前晃 给
Wendy told me to keep it in your face. Catch.
我给你们这群孩子说多少遍了
How many times have I told you kids
不准在家里玩肺
to not play lung in the house?
温蒂烦死我了
Wendy is driving me crazy.
她一直给我发有口腔癌
She keeps sending me pictures of smokers with mouth cancer
和喉咙破洞的烟民照片
and holes in their throats.
恶心 能转发我吗
Gross. Can you forward me one?
可以当做你学完数学的奖励
It can be your treat when we complete your math review.
激励法 厉害啊
The carrot on the stick. Well played.
我的信♥用♥卡♥账单为什么这么高
Why is my Visa bill so high?
别看我 自从星巴克要求出示身份证后
Don't look at me. I haven't used your Visa card
我就没用过你的信♥用♥卡♥
since Starbucks started asking for I.D.
就算戴着帽子 他们也不信我是你
I mean, even in a hat, they won't believe I'm you.
我上个月买♥♥烟花了200美元
I spent over $200 on cigarettes last month?
够了 我戒烟
That's it. I'm quitting.
等等 口腔癌的照片对你没用
Wait a minute, so pictures of cancer mouth didn't get to you,
但信♥用♥卡♥账单有用吗
but the Visa bill did?
我们都会因某事而死
We're all gonna die of something.
在那之前 我需要钱
Until then, I need money.
我不敢相信你丢了那些烟
I can't believe you just threw out those cigarettes.
在监狱里 那值两次按♥摩♥和一块玉米面包松饼
You know, in prison, that's two massages and a cornbread muffin.
我真为你自豪
I am so proud of you.
我恨那个恶心的习惯
I hate that nasty habit.
曾用棉条充填器
Awfully judgy for a woman
吸可♥卡♥因♥的女人还好意思说
who used to snort coke with a tampon applicator.
即使在吸毒时 我也是个创新者
Even high, I was an innovator.
这是好事
This is gonna be good.
这是正确的决定
This is the right decision.
我刚救了我的命
I just saved my own life.
你今天做了什么
What have you done today?
邦妮在帮我准备高中同等文凭考试
Oh, Bonnie's been helping me study for the GED.
她比我更懂这玩意
She knows this stuff better than I do.
邦妮 你应该和我一起考
Hey, Bonnie. You know what? You should take the GED with me.
我为什么要那样做
Why the hell would I do that?
你可以拿到高中文凭
Well, you could get a high school diploma.
你不想要吗 克丽丝蒂 你觉得如何
Don't you want one? Come on, Christy, what do you think?
我在丢之前该抽最后一根吗
Should I have had one final cigarette before I threw them all away?
如果我想要文凭 我只用拿电脑打一张
You know, if I wanted a diploma, I could just print one out
就像我的飞行执照一样
on my computer like I did with my pilot's license.
亚当回家了
u202dAdam's home.
-冷静 -发生了什么
- Calm down. u202d- What's going on?
我戒烟了 非常难受
I quit smoking. And it's a nightmare.
我试图说服邦妮和我一起考高中同等文凭
I'm trying to convince Bonnie to take the GED with me.
-听起来像个好主意 为什么 -别张嘴
- That sounds like a great idea... Why? - Now, don't you start.
你总说你讨厌当大楼管♥理♥员♥
You always say you hate being a building manager.
或许你能找到新机遇
Maybe this will open up some doors.
我明白了 你以我为耻
Oh, I see, you're ashamed of me.
抱歉 我退出
Sorry, I'm out.
好了各位 我去倒垃圾
Okay, guys, I'm just gonna take out the trash.
等等 亲爱的
Oh, wait, honey.
在你走之前
Before you go...
我会在你坟头上蹦迪的
I will dance on your grave.
各位怎么想
What are we thinking?
有勇气了吗
Are we feeling brave?
我们不太能接受改变
It's just, we're not good with change.
好吧 但你们错过了新沙拉
Okay, but you're missing out on the new salad.
新沙拉
New salad?
不 没准备好
No. Not ready.
塔米在哪
Where's Tammy?
她在家学习
She's home studying.