明天是高中同等文凭考试
The GED's tomorrow.
你在针对我 对吗
That's a shot at me, right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
因为我不考试
Because I won't take the test
所以每个人都在骚扰我
and everyone's harassing me about it.
天啊 闭你的嘴吧
Oh, my God. Shut up already.
考或不考 谁在乎
Take it, don't take it, who cares?
克丽丝蒂戒烟了
So, Christy quit smoking.
好耶
Yay.
我又能穿丝绸了
I can wear silk again.
而且你健康了 健康了
And your health, and your health.
好样的 亲爱的
Good for you, sweetie.
我想让你知道
And just so you know,
接下来几天可能比较难熬
the next few days could be a little rocky.
是吗 大贤者
Will they, oh wise one?
你为什么不闭上你知识渊博的嘴
Why don't you just shut the knowledge hole?
好 说回你 邦妮
Okay. Back to you, Bonnie.
你为什么不想考高中同等文凭
Why wouldn't you want to take the GED?
因为我不擅长考试 我总挂科
Because I'm not good at tests. I always fail.
我不是应试型 我是街头型
I'm not book-smart. I'm street-smart.
反正这也更好
Which is better anyway.
知道什么没救过我的命吗 几何
You know what never saved my life? Geometry.
知道什么救过吗 看出毒贩是警♥察♥的能力
You know what did? Being able to tell if a drug dealer was a cop.
白袜子
White socks.
我觉得你太低看自己了
I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit.
没错 或许你上学时成绩不好
I mean, sure, maybe you didn't do well in school,
但那时你喝酒嗑药
but you were drinking and using back then.
温蒂 你有什么新鲜事
Wendy, what's new with you?
别转移话题
Don't try to change the subject
假装关心温蒂
by pretending to care about Wendy.
就是
Yeah.
邦妮 你不能向恐惧低头
Bonnie, you can't let fear get in your way.
你现在是个坚强戒瘾的女人
You're a strong, sober woman now,
这意味着你有能力处理
and that means you're capable of handling things
以前你处理不了的事
that you couldn't handle before.
说得真好
Well, that's beautiful.
碧翠斯 给我新菜单
Beatrice, give me that new menu.
不不 我说太早了
Nope, nope. I spoke too soon.
你有没有意识到我们上次一起
Do you realize it's been 40 years
坐在教室里已经是四十年前了
since we sat together in a classroom?
时间更久吧
Longer than that, isn't it?
那是1975年
Well, it was 1975.
过了多少年
How many years is that?
我开始对数学失去信心了
I'm starting to lose confidence about the math section.
好了各位 关手♥机♥
All right, everybody, turn off your phones.
考试将在两分钟后开始
The test will begin in two minutes.
很高兴我们一起学习了
I'm so glad we studied together.
我感觉做好了充分的准备
I feel so prepared.
-你好吗 -很好 很好
- How you doing? - Good, good, good, good.
你跟我交换座位行吗
Hey, will you switch with me?
-为什么 -外面有只松鼠
- Why? u202d- There's a squirrel out here.
它看着像是穿了裤子
It looks like he's wearing pants.
-让我分心 -好吧
- It's distracting. - Yeah. u202dOkay.
这把椅子的椅背摇摇晃晃的
This chair has a wobbly back.
我朋友觉得你很帅
Hey. My friend thinks you're cute.
你介意换座位吗
Would you mind swapping seats?
你没事吧
You okay?
很好
Perfect.
只不过大本钟在我耳边滴答作响
Except Big Ben is ticking in my ear.
你愿意和我换座位吗
Hey. Would you switch with me?
那人觉得你很帅
Uh, that guy thinks you're cute.
邦妮
Hey, Bonnie!
-很高兴我们一起来考试了 -我也是
- So glad we're doing this together. - Me, too.
开始
And begin.
你们谁喷香水了
Which one of you is wearing perfume?
瞧瞧那些幸运的混♥蛋♥
Look at those lucky bastards,
无忧无虑地抽着烟
puffing away without a care in the world.
我只有这愚蠢的肉桂牙签
And all I've got is this stupid cinnamon toothpick.
是啊 但你会比他们活得更久
Yeah, but you're going to live longer than they are.
走开
Step away.
戒烟还是很难吗
Quitting smoking still hard?
是啊 吉尔 是的
Yes, Jill. Yes, it is.
你为什么不尝试尼古丁口香糖
Why don't you try that nicotine gum?
会减轻你的压力
It's supposed to take the edge off.
你知道尼古丁口香糖要多少钱吗
Hmm. Do you know how much that nicotine gum costs?
你知道东西要多少钱吗 公主
Do you know how much anything costs, you princess?
我知道如果你继续这样对我说话
I know that if you keep talking to me like that,
公主就要按你可爱的鼻子按钮了
this princess is gonna pop you right in that cute button nose.
来吧
Aw, go ahead.
我会喷出一股清爽的肉桂味
And I'll give you a refreshing cinnamon blast
正中你的眼睛
right in the eye.
知道吗 我要去刷水槽了
You know what? I'm gonna go scrub the sink.
温蒂 教教我
Come on, Wendy, show me how.
我们一般都会剩更多饼干吧
Don't we usually have more cookies left over?
克丽丝蒂吃了30块
Christy ate, like, 30 of them.
别问她
Do not ask her about it.
天啊 我的成绩出来了 我通过了
Oh, my God, you guys. I got my score. I passed!
太棒了
Oh, fantastic.
妈妈 你的成绩出来了吗
Mom, did you get yours?
我挂了
I failed.
什么 不
What? No.
没关系 我没事
No, it's okay. I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
这把椅子想留在外面
This one would like to stay out.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, you okay?
想吃块饼干吗
Want a cookie?
想要牙签吗
Toothpick?
分一包香烟吗
Split a pack of cigarettes?
我不需要你同情我
I don't need you to feel sorry for me.
别吃这些了
And stop eating these.
是我说服你这样做的 都怪我
I talked you into this. It's all my fault.
不是 我考试不及格而已
No, it's not. I failed a test.
我经历过一百万次了
I've done it a million times.
你知道这些知识的 发生了什么
You knew this stuff. What happened?
发生了总是发生的事 我没法集中注意力
What always happens: I couldn't focus.
我忘了一切 我甚至都没答完
I forgot everything. I didn't even finish.
火上浇油的是 房♥间里大概有一千度
It didn't help that the room was, like, 1,000 degrees
还有警报声 狗叫和用嘴呼吸的人
and there were sirens and dogs and a mouth breather
听起来就和达斯·维德似的
who sounded like Darth Vader.
说真的 你身后有这种人时 来试试集中注意力
Seriously, try to concentrate with this going on behind you.
邦妮 你什么时候能再次考试
Bonnie, when can you take the test again?
永远不去了 走吧 我们
Never. Now, come on, let's go celebrate
去为这房♥间里一个真正的聪明人庆祝
the one person in this room who actually is smart.
我不知道我得提醒你们多少次
I don't know how many times I have to remind you people
我有艺术史的硕士学位 但是没关系
I have a master's degree in art history, but okay.
外面见 我得去卫生间
I'll meet you guys outside. I got to go to the bathroom.
-你也是 -我也是
- So do you. - u202dOh, so do I.
-怎么了 -在邦妮面前庆祝我觉得很内疚
- What's up? - I just feel bad celebrating in front of Bonnie.
可以理解
Oh, that's understandable.
但是亲爱的 这是件大事
But, honey, this is a big deal.
你可以为自己觉得骄傲
And it's okay for you to be proud of yourself.
很好 因为我真的感到很骄傲
Good, 'cause I'm really, really proud of myself.
我过了 我过了
I passed, I passed, I passed.
-来啊 玛乔 一起跳舞 -好吧
- Come on, Marge, dance with me. - u202dYeah, yeah. Okay.
-好吧 -我过了 我过了
- Okay, okay. - u202dI passed, I passed.
我的屁♥股♥ 我的背 我的腿
My hip. My back. My leg.
克丽丝蒂 我们在这边等她们
Uh-uh, Christy, we're waiting over here for them.
我来了
I'm coming.
邦妮 你想过你可能有ADD吗
Hey, Bonnie, have you ever thought you might have A.D.D.?