Porn.
露西
Lucy.
四月再还给你
You'll get it back in April.
他了解我
He knows me.
我知道最近很艰难
All right, I know it's been rough.
塔米为了团队牺牲了她的身体
Tammy sacrificed her body for the team.
克丽丝蒂脱水严重
Christy got pretty dehydrated.
有人踩了格斯的爪子
Somebody stepped on Gus's paw.
所以今天 你们得多喝水
So today, you got to keep pounding those fluids.
别害羞
Don't be bashful.
接下来有12小时的比赛
We got 12 hours of games ahead of us.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你可以的
You got this.
如果过我们要死 就一起死
If we die, we die together.
你们可以的 你们可以的
You can get it done, you can get it done.
更重要的是 你们必须做到
And what's more, you got to get it done.
好 来一起
All right, bring it in.
数到三喊木桶作坊 一二三
"Barrelworks" On three. One, two, three.
木桶作坊
Barrelworks!
谁去开门 让疯狂开始吧
Okay, somebody open the doors, let the madness begin.
你看到我肯定很惊讶
I bet you're pretty surprised to see me.
你的确来电预约了
Well, you did call for an appointment.
那肯定让你惊讶
I bet that surprised you.
没错
Sure.
我只是想证明给你看
I just thought I'd prove to you
我没有执着于自己的病
that I'm not clinging to my condition.
邦妮 你没必要向我证明什么
Bonnie, you don't have to prove anything to me.
我基本上是个陌生人
I'm pretty much a stranger.
真令人失望 我还指望
Disappointing. I was hoping this would be
我们会更加敌对
a little more adversarial.
耐心点
Give it time.
好 开始你的工作吧
All right, so start doing your thing.
你怎么知道我还没有开始
How do you know I haven't started already?
说得好
Touché.
欢迎来到游戏
Welcome to the game.
有辣翅 超辣翅
We got hot wings, fiery hot wings
迈克的菊花残变♥态♥辣翅
and for Mike, Burn My Ass Like Napalm wings.
也叫穷♥人♥的结肠镜检查
Otherwise known as the poor man's colonoscopy.
-用餐愉快 -别走
- Enjoy. - Oh, don't go.
我一直没赢 需要你的魔法
I'm on a cold streak here, I-I need the magic.
你觉得谁能投进下一个球
Who do you like to make the next basket?
昨天很有趣 各位
Okay, that was fun yesterday, guys,
但我有很多工作要做
but, uh, I got a lot of work to do.
拜托 克丽丝蒂 我的孩子需要鞋子
Oh, come on, Christy. My kids need shoes.
你没有孩子
You don't have kids.
那就是我需要鞋子
Okay, I need shoes.
好吧 但就一次
Fine, but only one.
辛辛那提
Cincinnati.
你们听到了 辛辛那提
Oh-- you heard the lady. Cincinnati.
瞧瞧 克丽丝蒂 我在完成任务
Check it out, Christy, I'm getting it done.
预言成真
And boom goes the dynamite.
真棒 克丽丝蒂
Way to go, Christy.
上半场快结束了
We're coming up on the end of the half.
分数会是奇数还是偶数
Is it gonna be an odd or even score?
抱歉各位 我得走了
I'm sorry, you guys. I-I got to walk away now.
大家都好吗 谁还需要更多的 去他的
Hi, how we doing here? Anybody need more-- Screw it.
押20块奇数 让分投♥注♥40块奥本大学
Put 20 on odd, 40 on Auburn to cover the first half spread
给我看看北卡大学比赛的赔率
and show me the odds on the North Carolina game.
快点
Faster.
总结一下 你的邦妮重点是
So to recap, your Bonnie bullet points are:
小时候被抛弃 被赶出12个寄养家庭
abandoned as a little kid, kicked out of 12 foster homes--
从来都不是我的错
never my fault.
靠自己活到16岁 18岁成了瘾君子和罪犯
On my own by 16, full-blown addict and criminal by 18,
50岁戒瘾 希望60岁女儿能当上律师
sober at 50 and hopefully by 60, doctor-lawyer.
听起来你的注意力缺陷障碍
You know, it sounds like your ADD
让你过得挺好的
actually served you quite well.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你的童年是一场噩梦
Your childhood was a nightmare,
你能够不去想那段时光也许拯救了你
and your ability to check out from that might have saved your life.
我该感恩我得了注意力缺陷障碍吗
So I should be grateful that I've got ADD?
这也许是很有帮助的应对机制
It may have been a very helpful coping mechanism.
这让你的大脑避免了一些非常糟糕的感觉
It allowed your brain to avoid some pretty terrible feelings.
但你现在很安全
But you're in a safe place,
你可以体会那些感觉 并且得到治疗
so you can allow those feelings to come up and be healed.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么感觉 邦妮
So what are you feeling, Bonnie?
我觉得很生气 特雷弗
I feel pretty pissed off, Trevor.
你有权如此
And you have every right to be.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - u202dYes.
你的生活令人心碎
Your life was heartbreaking.
如果我是你 我会对我经历的事
If I were you, I'd feel pretty enraged
感到非常愤怒
at what had happened to me.
是啊
Yeah.
你童年的创伤
The trauma of your childhood
塑造了从那以后你生命的每一刻
informed every moment of your life since then.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God...
下周见
I'll see you next week.
不要因为我而泄气
Don't let this discourage you in any way.
克丽丝蒂 拜托
Hey, Christy, come on!
这里有一打酒需要端
I got a dozen drinks here that need to go out!
塔米可以的
Tammy's got it.
是的 我简直势不可挡
It's true. I'm unstoppable.
如果你看到了你的酒 那就拿走
Hey, if you see your drink, take it.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
-我们做到了 -什么
- Ah, we did it! Yeah! - u202dWhat?!
太棒了
Yeah! Yeah! Ah! Yeah...
你好啊
Hello.
我本来打算打电♥话♥的
Okay, I was gonna call.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我很忙
Well, I-I was busy.
我玩得很开心
And I was just having fun.
你的确是
Yeah, you were having fun.
因为你在赌博
'Cause you were gambling.
我觉得发生的事是这样的
Here's what I think happened.
我不在乎赌博
I didn't care about the gambling.
重点是友情
It was about the camaraderie,
大家都支持同一支队伍
everybody rooting for the same team.
我生活中没有这样的体验
I don't have that in my life.
在法学院 大家都支持我失败
In law school, everybody's rooting for me to fail.
我都不在乎我是否赢钱
I didn't even care if I won money.
我只是想参与更伟大的事
I just, I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself.
对
Yeah.
真是一堆废话
What a load of crap.
天啊 在匿名戒瘾会 我们对彼此很友好的
Geez. In AA, we're nice to each other.
是啊 在匿名戒瘾会你有友情
Yeah, and in AA, you get camaraderie.
你在匿名戒赌会也有
You got it in GA, too.
但别告诉我
But don't be telling me
你这样做是为了参与更伟大的事
you're doing this to be a part of something.
你这样做就是因为你有瘾
You're doing this because you're an addict.
在这种情况下 毒品就是肾上腺素
And in this case, the drug is adrenaline.
你觉得我犯了过失吗
So you think I slipped?
是的
I do.
我也觉得
Yeah, me, too.
我好可悲
I'm so pathetic.
我永远也不会成功的
I'm never gonna get this.
所以你直接在博取我的同情吗
Oh, so you go right to the pity party?
再说一次 没必要毒舌
Again, no need to be mean.
你每晚都在这里端鸡尾酒
Look, you've been slinging cocktails in there night after night.
-你有一次想喝一杯吗 -没有
- Now, were you ever once tempted to take a drink? u202d- No.
好 那是因为你戒瘾了多久
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表