Okay. And that's because you've been sober for how long?
-五年 -你尝试戒赌多久了
- Five years. u202d- And how long you been trying to quit gambling?
五分钟
Five minutes.
你还是新手
You're a newcomer.
这会变得更容易 一天一天慢慢来
It'll get easier, one day at a time.
规则是你不赌博 无论如何
The rule is you do not gamble, no matter what.
这些规则好烦啊
All these rules.
其实就这一条
It's really just the one.
我可以让你回去工作吗
So can I let you go back in there to work
还是我得送你回家
or do I need to take you home?
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我的赌博伙伴会气死的
My gambling buddies will be pissed,
但我会没事的
But I'll be okay.
如果你饿了 我们的鸡翅很好吃
Hey, if you're hungry, we serve great chicken wings.
我6♥4♥岁了
Yeah, I'm 6♥4♥ years old
世界上的胃痛药还不够
and there isn't enough Prilosec in the world.
但我愿意喝杯啤酒
I will have a beer, though.
-炫耀 -对啊 人生不公平
- Show-off. - Yeah. Nothing's fair.
我现在对你做的事有了全新的认识
I'm seeing what you do in a whole new light now.
我会珍惜的
I'll treasure that.
既然你喜欢我给你推荐的治疗师
So now that you like the therapist I recommended,
你会对我好吗
are you gonna be nice to me?
他是治疗师 不是一加仑杜松子酒
He's a therapist, not a gallon of gin.
我只是希望我们不必再听你抱怨
I'm just hoping we don't have to listen to you complain
注意力缺陷障碍了
about your ADD anymore.
不会 因为它拯救了我
No, 'cause it saved my life.
你不会再看到我控制我的愤怒了
What you're not gonna see me do anymore is edit my anger.
你在控制吗
Is that something you do?
我不知道 我还在找寻方法
I don't know, I'm finding my way.
但一位专业人士告诉我
But I've been told by a professional
我有权生气
that I have every right to be angry.
这下可好
Oh, goodie.
希望心理治疗能以健康的方式
Let's hope the therapy helps you deal with that anger
帮你应对愤怒
in a healthy way.
那可不一定哦 玛乔
No promises, Marge.