Well, in India they have rats.
但数量不算多 因为有蛇
But not too many, because they have snakes
吃老鼠
that eat the rats.
但蛇也不多 因为有猫鼬
But not too many, because they also have mongooses
吃蛇
that eat the snakes.
这很恶心 但也很美
It's gross but it's beautiful.
这和温蒂不小心拔了冰箱的插头
What does this have to do with Wendy accidentally
有什么关系
unplugging her fridge?
她就是老鼠 她在滔滔不绝地讲故事
She's the rat, and she's telling endless stories
因为我们的蛇在家里待了三天
because our snake's been home for three days
照顾金毛小猫鼬
taking care of our little blonde mongoose.
这是暗喻啊
Oh, this was a metaphor.
哎呀 102.7度[39.2摄氏度]
Yikes. 102.7.
102.7度
102.7.
全天金曲 一半广♥告♥[电台]
All of today's hits with half the commercials.
我给你做了汤
I made you some soup.
我不喝汤
No soup for me.
我说我做了汤 并不是指我用微波炉热了汤
When I say I made it, I don't mean I microwaved it.
我是说 我熬了汤
I mean I... made it.
我做了一切 除了杀鸡
I did everything but... the chicken.
你知道我真的想要什么吗
You know what I really want?
喝汤吗
Soup?
泡澡
A bath.
亲爱的 我不知道
Honey, I don't know.
也许我们应该等到你退烧
Maybe we should wait till your fever breaks.
泡澡
Bath.
喝汤
Soup.
我能在汤里泡澡吗
Can I take a bath in the soup?
如果这能让你感觉好些 过去三天里
If it makes you feel better, I haven't had a bath
我都没泡澡 没洗澡 没好好睡一觉
or a shower or a full night's sleep in the last three days.
为什么那会让我感觉好些
Why would that make me feel better?
我不知道 只是告诉你情况
I don't know. It's just an update.
小睡一会吧
Now take a nap.
但我不想
But I don't want to.
小睡 小睡 小睡
Take a nap, take a nap, take a nap.
好吧
Okay. Oh...
我边泡澡边小睡
I'll take a nap in the bath.
你什么时候来的
When did you get here?
几分钟前
Couple of minutes ago.
情况怎么样
So, uh, what's going on?
我做了汤
I made soup.
汤进锅里了吗
Did any of it get in the pot?
讽刺 正是我需要的
Ooh, sarcasm. Just what I need.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我几天没见你了
I haven't seen you for a couple of days.
我想你 虽然这个简短的互动
I miss you, although this short interaction
解决了我的问题
has fixed that.
抱歉 我精疲力尽了
I'm sorry, I'm exhausted.
我每天要泡27杯茶
I'm making 27 cups of tea a day,
煮的汤也没人喝
soup that nobody eats.
我睡在她旁边的地板上
I'm sleeping on the floor next to her
以防她需要我
in case she needs me.
我终于看到了床底
I finally got a look under the bed.
我想我知道克丽丝蒂是怎么得病的了
I think I know how Christy got sick.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Well, is there anything I can do to help?
有
Yeah.
你可以喝该死的汤
You can eat my damn soup.
实际上我刚吃了芝士汉堡
Actually, I just had a cheeseburger.
快给老娘喝
Eat it!
该死
Damn it!
哈
Huh?
怎么回事
What's happening?
你忘了关浴缸 到处都是水
You left the tub on. There's water everywhere.
我跟你说了别泡澡
I told you no bath.
我刚洗过 你干什么呢
I just washed those. What are you doing?!
我在帮忙
I'm helping.
停下
Stop it!
现在你的睡衣湿了
Now you got your PJs wet.
天啊 你要把我逼疯了
God, you're driving me crazy!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想
I was just try... try...
帮忙
trying to help.
我知道 没事的
I know you were. It's okay, it's okay.
我们来给你换衣服 然后扶你上♥床♥ 好吗
Let's, uh, let's get you changed and get back to bed, okay?
妈咪爱你
Mommy loves you.
待着别动
Just... stay still, don't move.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-我去开门 -不 我去开门
- I'll get it. - No, I'll get it.
穿上衣服 躺到床上
Just put these on and get back in bed
别做其它事情
and don't do anything else.
我去开门 继续喝汤
I got the door. Keep eating.
-但是我难受 -我说了喝汤
- But I hurt. - I said eat.
我们来看看情况如何
Hey, we just came by to see how it's going.
情况很棒 真的很棒
It's going great. Really great.
你身上为什么湿了
Why are you wet?
因为情况很糟糕
'Cause it's going bad.
真的很糟糕
Really bad.
小可怜
You poor thing.
有次在医院 我照顾14个病人
One time at the hospital, I had 14 patients...
闭嘴 温蒂
Oh, shut up, Wendy.
对 宝贝 干掉那只老鼠
Yeah, baby, get that rat.
妈妈
Mom?
我能泡澡吗
Can I take a bath?
天啊 我来了
Oh, my God. I'm coming.
不 你坐下 交给我
No, you sit. I got this.
温蒂 去照顾克丽丝蒂
Wendy, take care of Christy.
塔米 你去给邦妮泡点茶
Tammy, why don't you go make Bonnie some tea?
这就去
Coming up.
亚当
Oh, hi, Adam.
为什么没人告诉我他在
Why didn't anyone tell me he was here?
你在干啥呢
What you doing?
我试过了
I tried.
我试过保持完美 然后我吼了她
I tried to be perfect and then I yelled at her.
我吼了我生病的孩子
I yelled at my sick child.
我是禽兽
I'm a monster.
邦妮 世界上最棒的妈妈
Bonnie, even the best mom in the world
也会偶尔失控
is gonna lose it once in a while.
没人告诉我当父母会这么难
No one told me being a parent would be this hard.
真的吗 我没孩子都知道
Really? I don't even have a kid and I know that.
瞧瞧机场里
I mean, just look around the airport.
大家都疯了
People are losing their minds.
本来好顺利 我不知道发生了什么
It was going so well. I don't know what happened.
你不再照顾自己了
You stopped taking care of yourself.
你上次参加会议是什么时候
When was the last time you went to a meeting?
或者去修甲
Or had a manicure?
你是不是亲手挖了一个浅坟墓
Did you dig a shallow grave with those things?
克丽丝蒂需要我
Christy needs me.
如果我现在离开她 我就和之前一样了
If I leave her now, I'm exactly who I used to be.
如果你离开是为了吸可♥卡♥因♥ 四天都没回来
If you left to score coke and didn't come back
那样的话的确是
for four days, then, yeah.
但去修甲没事
But a manicure's okay.
或者去参加会议
Or a meeting.
如果你自己崩溃了
It's hard to be there for someone else
就很难陪着别人
if you're falling apart.
你去参加会议就等于在照顾克丽丝蒂
You going to a meeting is you taking care of Christy.
你可以先参加会议 再去修甲
You could go to a meeting, then a manicure.
我不想穿睡衣
I don't want to put on my pajamas.
你不能逼我
And you can't make me.
够了 我不要孩子了
That's it. I'm done having children!
五彩麦圈
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表