What is the point of me busting my ass,
那我拼命努力工作 一身鸡翅和啤酒味儿
smelling like wings and beer, barely spending any time with you,
几乎没和你共度任何时光还有什么意义啊
if I can't at least treat my family to a few nice things.
他叫我家人
Aw, he called me family.
你真容易被打动
You're so easy.
只是我一直都想有钱
It's just I've always wanted to have money
现在我们有钱了 我就害怕我们会失去这笔钱
and now that we do, I'm afraid we're gonna lose it.
你担心我们破产
Oh, you worrying about us going broke
这让我觉得你对我没多少信心
makes me feel like you don't have much confidence in me.
抱歉 我不是那意思
Well, I'm sorry, I don't mean that.
那你也许能努力信任我吗
Then can you maybe try to trust me?
是啊 妈妈 为了家人
Yeah, Mom, for the family.
好吧 我会信任你
All right, I will trust you.
很好 因为我给你买♥♥了车
Good, because I bought you the car.
什么 你怎么能这样做
What? How could you do that?
怎么了 因为我知道你会喜欢
What? Because I know you're gonna love it.
难以置信 你真自私
Unbelievable. You're so selfish.
-我脑门好疼 -自私
- That really dinged me. - Selfish?
砸出了凹痕
Left a dent.
我要把车还回去
You know what? I'm gonna take it back.
随便你
You do what you want.
我流血了吗
Am I bleeding?
你停在哪里了
Where'd you park it?
那是唯一一辆有蝴蝶结的车
It's the only car out front with a bow on it!
我有些头晕
I'm a little dizzy.
妈妈
Mama?
他就对你扔钥匙吗
So he-he just threw the keys at you?
我不记得了 我昏过去了
I don't really remember. I kind of blacked out.
总之
Anyway...
抱歉我不请自来
sorry for coming by unannounced.
没事 很多人都不请自来
Oh, it's okay. Lots of people come here unannounced.
至少现在不是凌晨两点
At least it's not 2:00 in the morning.
那就是我想跟你聊的
Yeah, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.
你知道塔米在假释中吧
You know Tammy's on parole, right?
是啊 我还是爱她
Yes, I love her anyway.
她可能惹上大♥麻♥烦 因为她的约会对象
She could get into a lot of trouble for dating a guy
和一个贴心英俊
who's living with a sweet, handsome,
但明显是罪犯的表弟住一起
but obviously criminal cousin.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me,
请把这还给谢尔盖
please give this back to Sergei.
谢尔盖不是罪犯
Oh, Sergei's not criminal,
他是我们所谓的中间人
he is what we call "Middleman."
迪米特里和米沙才是罪犯
Dimitri and Misha, now those guys are criminals.
你不希望塔米回到监狱 对吧
Look, you don't want Tammy to go back to prison, right?
当然不
Of course not.
但你和一个她应该远离的人住在一起
But you live with somebody she can't be around.
至少我和谢尔盖住一起 她就有危险吗
Oh, so as long as I'm living with Sergei, she's at risk?
是的
Yes.
我懂了
I get it.
谢谢你 尤里
Thank you, Yuri.
不 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂
No, thank you, Christy.
我要告诉谢尔盖你来了吗
Shall I tell Sergei that you came by?
我又没在假释中 为什么不呢
I'm not on parole, why the hell not?
-你好 我能跟你介绍 -别废话
- Hey there, can I tell you about our... - No.
-你看起来想买♥♥ -别废话
- You look like you're in the market... - No.
-我最爱的 -别废话 来办公室
- There's my favorite... - No. Office, now.
-想吃果酱甜甜圈 -不
- Want a jelly doughnut? u202d- No!
我想吃
Well, I do.
怎么了 对天狼星XM有问题吗
What's wrong? Having trouble with the Sirius XM?
很多年长的顾客
A lot of our older custom...
很多顾客都有
A lot of our customers do.
我要退车
I'm returning the car.
-邦妮 坐下 -不
- Bonnie, sit down. - No.
好吧 我坐下 我站了一天了
Okay, well, I'm sitting. I'm on my feet all day.
你能帮我看看这是不是鸡眼吗
Hey, if I showed you a thing, could you tell me if it's a corn?
我希望你解除合同
I want you to tear up the contract.
我很了解你在经历什么
Look, I have a pretty good idea of what you're going through.
你衬衫上滴了果酱
You got jelly on your shirt.
该死
Aw, damn it.
和果酱甜甜圈跳舞 有时候就要承担后果
Dance with a jelly doughnut, sometimes you pay the piper.
我跟坎迪斯认识时
Look, when I met Candace,
生活在面包车里
I was living in my van.
现在我有五间卧室的房♥子
Now I have a five bedroom house,
高尔夫俱乐部的会员资格
membership at a golf club,
收集了经典街机游戏
collection of vintage arcade games.
《青蛙过河》 大大被低估了
Frogger, so underrated.
王八蛋
Son of a...
你的重点是什么
Is this going somewhere?
我想说的是 我花了一段时间才习惯
What I'm trying to say is it took me a while to get used
拥有好东西 但结果这很棒
to having nice things, but it turns out, it's great.
但你不害怕一切都会消失吗
But aren't you afraid it's all gonna go away?
就算消失了 至少我很享受这段时间
Even if it does, at least I enjoyed it while it lasted.
那很有道理
Huh. That actually makes sense.
真的吗 因为我说的时候感觉很奇怪
Really? 'Cause when I was saying it, it sounded weird.
我不知道 也许我在自相矛盾
I don't know, maybe I am getting in my own way.
我一直都是活在当下的女人
I've always been a "Live in the moment" Kind of gal,
现在我沉迷于一件
and now I'm obsessing about something
还没发生的事
that hasn't even happened.
想法不是现实
Thoughts are not reality.
听我说 我都没磕嗨
Wow, listen to me, and I'm not even high.
巴克斯特
Baxter.
好吧 就抽了一小口
Fine, tail end of a good buzz.
趁你还有时间 享受这一切
Enjoy this while you can.
你难道不害怕这会让你变软弱吗
Aren't you afraid it's gonna make you soft?
我很软弱 但坎迪斯很有钱
Oh, I'm soft, but Candace is loaded.
只要我跟她在一起就没事
As long as I'm with her, I'm fine.
你确定你们俩感情很好吗 果酱小子
And you sure you two are solid, jelly boy?
是啊
Yeah.
我们感情好吗
Are we solid?
亲爱的 我想给你打电♥话♥说我爱
Hey, sweetie, I just called to say I lo...
行 你可以给我回电
Yeah, sure, you can call me back.
没事 她只是有点忙
It's fine. She's just a little busy.
塔米 你不进去吗
Hey, Tammy. Aren't you going inside?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you. u202dOh.
尤里跟我说你跟他聊了聊
Yuri told me you had a little talk with him.
是啊 你很生气
Okay, yes, you're mad,
但我觉得他知道这点
but I just felt it was important
-很重要 -他甩了我
- that he knew... u202d- He dumped me.
-什么 -是的
- What? u202d- Yeah.
不不 他不该甩了你
No. No, no, no, no, he wasn't supposed to dump you,
他应该甩了谢尔盖
he was supposed to dump Sergei.
他不能甩了谢尔盖 他是家人
He can't dump Sergei, he's family,
因为他尤里才来美国
and he's the whole reason Yuri's in America.
-很抱歉 -我还以为我们是朋友
- I'm so sorry. - I thought we were friends.
是啊 所以我才这样做 我太爱你了
We are. That's why I did it. I love you too much
不想看你回到监狱
to see you go back to prison.
我给你安排了约会 而你毁了我的生活
I set you up on a date, and you ruined my life.
塔米 拜托
Tammy, come on.
提醒一下 我要在里面分享这件烂事
Just a heads-up, I'm gonna share the crap out of this in there,
我不会说你的名字 因为这样不好
and I'm not gonna say your name 'cause that's not cool,
但他们会知道的 他们绝对会知道的
but they're gonna know. Oh, they're gonna know!
我还有很长的一段路
And I've got such a long way to go
很长的一段路
Such a long way to go
才能到墨西哥边境
To make it to the border of Mexico
所以我要风驰电掣
So I'll ride like the wind
风驰电掣
Ride like the wind
风驰电掣
Gonna ride like the wind
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
这才是我想看到的 你高兴地享受这一切
This is what I wanted to see. You happy, enjoying this.
我在享受
I am.
你甚至升级了车型 加了各种花哨功能