来了
Here you go.
我以前会为可♥卡♥因♥那样拍手
Yeah, I used to clap like that for cocaine.
开互助会时我就在想这个了
I started thinking about this during the meeting.
是在她分享的时候吗
Was it while this one was sharing?
因为我在想懒乔[碎肉汉堡]
'Cause I was thinking about sloppy joes.
有那么懒吗 乔是谁
Are they really sloppy? And who's Joe?
我的分享很真诚 各位
That was a really heartfelt share, you guys.
亲爱的 我听了
Oh, honey, I listened.
是吗 我说了什么
Yeah? What was it about?
你
You...
很痛苦
and pain and...
很高兴戒瘾了
how glad you are to be sober.
你真听了啊
You were listening!
-你们回来了 -监狱如何
- You're back! - How was prison?
我把三明治打包带走了
Well, I got to bring a sandwich and leave,
所以比上次好多了
so way better than last time.
塔米很好地
Tammy did a great job
弥补了和狱友的关系
making amends to some of her fellow inmates.
我特走运 其中两个死了
And I totally lucked out, 'cause two were dead.
一个自然死亡 一个在院子里被捅死
One natural causes; one shanked in the yard.
我可不怀念那些排球比赛
Man, I do not miss those volleyball games.
是的
Yeah.
她会以她们的名义向慈善机构捐款
Well, she's gonna make a donation to charity in their names.
你在车里一直这样说 但我从没同意过
Yeah, you said that a lot in the car, but I never agreed.
是的 她很喜欢慈善
Yeah, she's big on charities.
我曾去弥补和干洗工的关系
I went to make an amends to a dry cleaners,
但那家店没了 不知怎么 我已经开始
but the shop was gone. Next thing I know, I'm writing
写支票拯救我以前当皮衣穿的动物了
a check to save a bunch of animals I used to wear as coats.
捐完之后感觉如何
And how did you feel afterwards?
飘飘欲仙 闭嘴吧
Light as a feather. Shut up.
你接下来要找谁
So, who's next on your list?
曾与邦妮和我住在一起的养父母
Oh, the foster parents Bonnie and I lived with.
我总是在推迟 但我必须做了
Yeah, I-I keep pushing it down, but I think I got to do it.
亲爱的 你准备好了
Oh, honey, you're ready.
我不知道 邦妮 你做的时候情况如何
I don't know. Bonnie, when you did it, how'd it go?
经典弥补
Classic amends.
开头尴尬 熬过痛苦
Start out awkward, push through the pain,
最后拥抱和哭泣 完了以后我觉得...
end it with hugs and tears, and afterwards I felt...
该怎么说来着 吉尔 非常舒服
How did you put it, Jill? It was so apt.
对了 飘飘欲仙
Yes. Light as a feather.
细节太多 她在撒谎
Too much detail. She's lying.Mm-hmm.
永远别出♥卖♥♥♥家人
Never snitch on the family.
邦妮 你一定要弥补
Oh, Bonnie, you got to make amends
和养父母的关系
to your foster parents.
-他们当时支持你... -少管闲事 老鼠
- They were there for you when... - Back it down, mouse.
等等 这很完美 你可以和我一起去
Wait, it's perfect. You can come with me.
我们可以一起做 弥补姐妹
We'll do it together. Amends buddies.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
是吗 玛乔
Is it, Marge?
你应该做
You should do it.
反正你也没在忙别的事
I mean, what else have you got going on?
你的脏嘴意见真不少
Well, aren't you full of opinions with your messy mouth.
-别动 -你用餐巾沾了我的水
- Stay still. - You dipped your napkin in my water.
我还要喝我的水呢
Well, I'm still drinking mine.
极品老妈 第六季第二十集
真奇怪
This is so weird.
看起来完全没变
It looks exactly the same.
天啊 看看 我在抖
Oh, my God, check it out. I'm shaking.
我们能否同意最多二十分钟
Can we agree this is 20 minutes maximum
除非有零食
unless there are snacks?
我同意
Works for me.
等等 你在做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
我只想确定他们依然住这里
I'm just making sure they still live here.
有了 克莱尔·迪金森的电费单
Here we go. Electric bill to Claire Dickinson.
好 真要开始了
All right, this is really happening.
你觉得她还要这张卫浴城礼券吗
Think she wants this Bed Bath & Beyond coupon?
我需要毛巾
I need towels.
我们是来弥补关系的
We're here to make an amends.
你已经开始偷东西了
You're already stealing?
真是往日重现
It really is like old times.
我能帮你们吗
Can I help you?
迪金森太太 是我们
Mrs. Dickinson, it's us.
我们以前住在这里
We used to live here.
邦妮和塔米
Bonnie and Tammy?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你还记得啊
You remember?
我当然记得了
Of course I do!
你们是我见过最高的女孩
You're the tallest girls I ever saw.
快进来
Come in, come in.
她老了
She got old.
-我们老了 -没那么老
- We got old. - Not tha told.
抱歉 女士们 今晚我们不去咖啡馆了
Sorry, ladies, no bistro for us tonight.
玛乔丽有张演出票 她邀请了我
Marjorie got tickets to a show and invited me.
听起来真有趣
Oh, well, doesn't that sound like fun.
如果你们想去 肯定还有余票
I'm sure there's more tickets if you want to come.
纳帕谷养老院要排演《摩门之书》
The Napa Valley Retirement Home is doing The Book of Mormon.
我们不用什么事都一起做
We don't need to do everythingas a group.
好吧 温蒂 我们走吧
All right, Wendy, we better get going.
6点开幕
Curtain's up at 6:00.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我猜只有你和我去咖啡馆了
Yeah, so I guess it's just you and me at the bistro.
是的 酷孩子
Yep. The cool kids.
不只我这样叫我们
And that's not just what I call us--
我也听过别人这样叫我们
I've heard other people say it.
怎么了
What?
那两人在盯着我们看
Those two guys are staring at us.
现在他们过来了 他们速度很快
Oh, now they're coming over here, they're moving fast,
他们到了
and here they are.
我非常喜欢你的分享
Um, really liked your share.
马克
Mark.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
我都不知道我说了什么
I don't even know what I said.
每次分享时 我都会断片
Whenever I share, I sort of black out
坐下后才会恢复神智
and then come to when I sit back down.
你说到了你妈妈
Well, you were talking about your mom.
是的 听起来像是我
Yep, that sounds like me.
克丽丝蒂 我们该走了
Christy, we should go.
-戴恩和我 -我是戴恩
- Well, Dane and I were... - I'm Dane.
我们想问你们是否想一起去喝咖啡
We-we were wondering if you'd like to get a coffee with us.
我们很早以前就想问了
We've been wanting to ask for a while
但我们怕玛乔丽
but we're scared of Marjorie.
你又来了
You're doing it again.
我们开完会后通常会去杜克餐厅吃点东西
Um, we usually grab a bite after the meeting at Duke's Diner.
-我们真希望能去 但是 -当然可以
- Oh, we wish we could, but... - Sure! Why not!
你为什么答应啊
Why in the hell would you say yes?
我觉得偶尔随性一下很有趣
I thought it'd be fun to be spontaneous for once.
那你也别穿连帽卫衣啊
Then wear something that isn't a hoodie!
需要我指出 我们都没男友吗
Hey. Need I point out, neither of us has a guy right now.
我们没资格挑三拣四
I don't think we can afford to be picky.
但那些男人听过我们的分享
But those guys have heard our shares.
他们了解我们的一切
They know everything about us.
他们知道你是前脱衣舞♥女♥ 赌徒
They know you're a former stripper/gambling addict
依然和妈妈住在一起
who still lives with her mom,
他们知道我漂过牙齿
and they know I've had my teeth bleached!
听着 这很棒
Look, this is good.
我们不用坦白我们参加了互助会
We don't have to break it to them that we're in AA.
那一套 你想喝酒吗
That whole, "Would you like something to drink?"
不 我喝姜汁汽水 因为我吃了抗生素
"No, I'll have ginger ale, 'cause I'm on antibiotics."
或者 我昨晚宿醉还没醒
Or, "I'm still hungover from last night."
或者 我可能怀孕了
Or, "I might be pregnant."
我敢打赌那个男人没再打电♥话♥