Mm. Bet thatguy didn't call back.
实际上他打了
Actually, he did.
很奇怪
Weird.
好吧 你想要哪个
All right, so which one do you want?
孩子不理他 离婚两次的嗑药狂
Double divorce pillhead with kids who don't talk to him,
还是在旅馆醒来 屁♥股♥里塞着东西的
or heroin addict whose bottom was waking up in a motel
海♥洛♥因♥瘾者
with something stuck in his bottom.
他是惨中惨
He hit a bottom bottom.
怎么了 我依然想漂亮点
What? I still want to look good.
看看你俩
Just look at the two of you!
真希望弗兰克还在
Oh, I only wish Frank were here.
他会喜欢这个惊喜的
He would have loved this surprise.
我知道这很尴尬 但他是
I know this is awkward, but is he, like,
在店里还是死了
at the store or dead...?
他十年前去世了
He passed ten years ago.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他很喜欢你 塔米
He adored you, Tammy.Oh.
我也很遗憾
I'm sorry, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想给你看点东西
Oh! I want to show you something.
两件事没变
Well, two things haven't changed:
地毯没变 她依然恨我
this carpet, and she still hates me.
她不恨你
She does not hate you.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你忙着被死去的弗兰克喜欢呢
You're too busy getting adored by dead Frank.
你还记得这些东西吗
Do you recognize these?
不会吧 这是我八年级给你做的
No way! I made those for you, like, in eighth grade.
我爱它们 我依然经常用
I love them, and I still use them all the time.Aw.
真棒 你有我做的东西吗
Sweet! Do you have anything I made?
你做的只有逼疯我
The only thing you ever made me was crazy.
说到疯狂 我们其实就是为这个来的
You know, speaking of crazy, that's kind of why we're here.
现在我戒瘾了
Um, now that I'm sober,
我想弥补和你的关系
I want to make an amends to you.
你赶走我的那晚
Um, the night you kicked me out,
我回来毁了你的玫瑰丛
I came back and I destroyed your rosebushes.
不该穿着短裤那样做 但我还是很抱歉
Not a great move in shorts, but still, I'm sorry.
我还以为是邦妮做的
I just assumed it was Bonnie.
不 顺便澄清一下
Nope. And for the record,
伊战也不怪我
Iraq-- not my fault, either.
从那晚以后
From that night forward,
我把做的任何坏事都归咎于你
I just blamed you for every bad thing I did,
我怀着怨恨生活了很多年
and I carried that resentment around with me for years,
但我的人生变成什么样不怪你
but you are not responsible for how my life turned out.
你不知道你跑这么远来道歉
You don't know how much it means to me
对我来说意义多大
that you came all this way to apologize.
我也有话说
Well, I've got something to say, too.
我也戒瘾了 我也想弥补关系
I also got sober, and I also would like to make an amends.
我在你家里抽过大♥麻♥
I smoked marijuana in your house.
我带过男孩进来
I snuck in boys.
我偷过钱和酒
I stole money and booze.
以及这张礼券
And this coupon.
而且是我把弗兰克的钱包
And it was me that planted Frank's wallet
放在了塔米的背包里 导致你赶走了她
in Tammy's backpack, which led you to kicking her out.
总之
Anyway...
我希望你能接受我的道歉
I hope you can accept my amends
知道我现在已经不那样生活了
and just know that I don't live my life like that anymore.
好
Okay.
我去拿些蛋糕来
How about I get us some cake?
我很高兴我们这样做了
I'm so glad we did this.
你当然高兴了
Well, of course you are.
我每天都用你的防烫套垫
"I use your potholder every day!"
-你真幼稚 -闭嘴
- You're being so immature. - Shut up!
-你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- You shut up. - You shut up.
-停下 -住手
- Quit it! - Stop it!
从我身上起来
Get off me!
姑娘们
Girls!
姑娘们
Girls!
对不起 迪金森太太
Sorry, Mrs. Dickinson.
到了
Well, here we are.
天啊
Oh-ho, wow!
什么都没变
Nothing's changed!
是的 我们已经说过"什么都没变"了
Yes, we've covered that nothing has changed.
天啊 我又14岁了
Oh, my God, I'm 14 again.
你应该来杯热巧克力
This calls for hot chocolate.
-我最爱喝了 -我记得
- My favorite.- I remember.
我也来一杯
And I'll take one, too.
你能听见我说话吧 我声音没问题吧
You can hear me, right? My voice still works?
拜托 邦妮 没那么糟
Come on, Bonnie, it's not that bad.
她连我的道歉都没接受
She didn't even acknowledge my amends.
她完全无视了我
She totally blew me off.
我觉得这不是重点
Well, I don't think that's the point.
我们是来对过去释怀的
I mean, I think we're here to clean up the past,
能得到拥抱固然好 得不到也无所谓
and if we get a hug out of it, great.
是啊 得到拥抱
Yeah, says the girl who got a hug
和热巧克力的女孩这样说道
and a confirmed hot chocolate.
我的热巧克力还没影呢
Mine's still up in the air.
我还记得在这里度过的第一个月
I remember my first month here.
我会盯着天花板 数那些点
I would just stare at the ceiling and count those dots
直到我睡着
until I fell asleep.
我只是成天策划着怎么逃跑
All I was doing was planning ways to escape.
你做到了 每周有五晚都爬窗逃走
Well, you did, out that window, five nights a week.
那是我以前的逃跑树
There's my old getaway tree.
或许我可以现在用
Maybe I could use it now.
如果你用 我会打报告的
You do, and I'm telling.
是的 你总是打报告
Yeah, you always did.
最扯的是
The messed up thing is,
虽然我很讨厌这里
as much as I hated this place,
但这是我童年最美好的时光
this ended up being the best part of my childhood.
难道你不希望你能回到过去
Don't you wish you could go back
告诉14岁的邦妮
and tell 14-year-old Bonnie,
"你的生活会顺利的"吗
"Your life is gonna work out"?
她不会听的
She wouldn't have listened.
她会冲我比中指 然后偷走我的车
She would have flipped me off and stolen my car.
他们怎么还没来
Okay, where the hell are they?
你觉得我们是不是可能被放鸽子了
Do you think it's possible we got stood up?
我觉得你可能被放鸽子了
I think it's possible you got stood up.
这很疯狂 因为他们没有
Which is crazy, because they were not...
那么好
great.
你想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
想留下吗
You want to stay?
我们可以随便吃点东西
We could eat like it's not a date.
你是说炸鸡柳 洋葱圈
You mean like chicken fingers, onion rings
和马苏里拉芝士条吗
and mozzarella sticks?
或者成年人菜单里的食物
Or something from the grown-up menu.
洋葱圈 洋葱圈 洋葱圈
Onion rings, onion rings, onion rings!
迪金森太太
Hey, Mrs. Dickinson.
塔米呢
Where's Tammy?
她找到了她的日记
She found her journal.
我想着让她一个人
I thought I'd leave her alone
欣赏她粗略画的大卫·卡西迪
with her rudimentary drawings of David Cassidy.
需要帮助吗
Need any help?
我可以的
No, I've-I've got it.
我没分享一些有趣的事实
You know, a couple fun facts I didn't get to share.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
她在读法学院
She's in law school.
我有个未婚夫
I have a fiance.
他坐着轮椅
He's in a wheelchair.
对 我就是个这么好的人
Yeah. I'm that good a person.
我管理一栋公♥寓♥大楼
I manage an apartment building.
真希望我说完"轮椅"后就闭嘴了 但你懂的
Wish I'd ended on "Wheelchair," but you get it.
真棒 邦妮
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表