《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom:
我不生气
I'm not angry.
我只是不需要新车
I just don't need a new car.
-我不想吵架 -我也是
- I don't want to fight. - I don't either.
很好 因为我给你买♥♥了车
Good, because I bought you the car.
什么
What?
我辛辛苦苦[屁♥股♥]才来到法学院
I worked my ass off to get here!
对 我说了屁♥股♥ 我曾是脱衣舞♥女♥
And, yes, I said "Ass." I was a stripper.
我不知道我为什么一直提起
I don't know why I keep bringing that up.
我的律所乐意在今年夏天
My law firm would like to offer youaw
向你提供带薪工作
a paying position this summer.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
有些治疗师会免费治疗这种病
There are therapists who deal with this stuff for free.
温蒂给过你那人的电♥话♥
Wendy gave you that guy's number.
好吧 我会看治疗师 满意了吗
Fine, I'll go to a therapist. You happy?
我感觉你有些抗拒治疗
I'm sensing some resistance to your treating your ADD.
你感觉好敏锐哦
Is that what you're sensing?
时至今日
那是你第三次用贪睡功能了
That's your third snooze.
你能别说话吗 我在努力睡着
Can you not talk? I'm trying to sleep.
我也是 但某个混♥蛋♥的闹钟一直在响
So am I, but some jerk's alarm keeps going off.
我七点才要挪车
I don't have to move my car until 7:00.
那我为什么得在六点起床
Then why do I have to get up at 6:00?
还有6:08 6:16
And 6:08? And 6:16?
我需要从睡眠到清醒的缓慢过渡
I need a slow transition from sleeping to wakefulness,
但我想我不能要求别人满足我的需求
but I guess I'm not allowed to ask for my needs to be met.
拜托 喝咖啡前不要搞治疗师的那一套
Please, no therapy speak before coffee.
特雷弗说 有些人会将伴侣成长
Wow, Trevor says some people are threatened
视为威胁
by their partner's growth.
特雷弗很幸运
Trevor's lucky.
他每周只用跟你相处一小时
He only has to deal with you an hour a week.
你的愤怒程度
You know, your level of anger
与目前的情况完全不相称
is completely out of proportion to the situation,
我觉得你这其实是移情
which leads me to believe that this is transference.
你到底为什么事生气
What are you really angry about?
我正看着她呢
I'm looking at it.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
正确答案是你妈妈
The correct answer is your mother.
瞧瞧你
Aw, look at you.
因为新工作而兴奋得睡不着觉吗
Too excited about your new job to sleep?
是啊 我迫不及待了
Yup, I can't wait.
我整理好了我的公文包
I organized my briefcase.
我带了铅笔 纸 还有能量棒
I've got pencils, paper and a power bar for,
为了补充能量
you know, power.
-真不错 -是啊
- Good for you. - Yeah.
但我可能在到办公室之前
But I'll probably get killed in a freak accident
就死于一场事故
before I even get to the office.
你为什么要这样说
Why would you say that?
因为我的生活就是这样
Because that's how my life works.
我在一家大律所开始暑期工作
I'm starting a summer job at a big law firm.
今天绝对会有一架飞机从天而降
This would totally be the day a plane drops out of the sky
像压虫子一样把我压扁
and squishes me like a bug.
我懂了
I see.
我会想你的
Well, I'm gonna miss you.
既然你要打发时间 你能帮我挪车吗
But, hey, since you got time to kill, can you move my car?
你的车停在车♥库♥里 就在我的车旁边
Your car is parked next to mine in the carport.
那是我的新车
That's my new car.
我的旧车停在两个街区外的那栋房♥子旁
My old car is parked two blocks away just past the house
里面有个可怕的老太太整天盯着窗外
with the scary old lady who stares out the window all day.
那是个女人吗
That's a woman?
是啊 我过去也以为那是男人
Yeah, I thought it was a man, too,
直到有天她的浴袍敞开了
until the day the robe fell open.
在找坠落的飞机吗
Looking for falling planes?
是的 但压死你的飞机是你看不到的那架
Yes, but it's the one you don't see that always gets you.
邦妮 关掉该死的闹钟
Bonnie, turn off the damn alarm!
他妈妈把他摧残得好惨
Man, his mother screwed him up.
极品老妈 第六季第二十一集
那是会议室
That's the conference room.
这是你的办公室
And here's your office.
我有自己的办公室吗
I get my own office?
你有个室友
Well, you do have a roommate.
克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 这是MXM-753N打印机
Christy Plunkett, meet the MXM-753N.
你好
Hello.
把这个复印25份 11点的会议上要用
Make 25 copies of this for the 11:00 meeting.
你希望我参加会议吗
Do you want me to come to the meeting?
是啊 去分发复印件
Yes. To drop off the copies.
收到
Copy that.
提醒一下 我们这里认为手指枪
Just a heads up: finger guns are considered
是微冒犯
a micro-aggression around here.
收到
Copy that.
每周几个早晨我得挪车而已
So I have to move my car a few mornings a week.
他为什么要这么小题大做
Why does he have to make a federal case out of it?
我认为他只是在延续自己的受害者身份
I think he's just perpetuating his own victimhood.
你对治疗术语记得很牢
You do an amazing job at remembering therapy terms
但你完全是在误用
and completely misusing them.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也很擅长无视
You're also skilled at ignoring
我的话中你不想听的部分
the parts of what I say that you don't want to hear.
今天好多表扬啊
So many compliments today.
如果我有多余的车位停放我的旧车
Look, if I had an extra parking space for my old car,
我会用的 但我没有 亚当应该尊重这点
I'd use it, but I don't, and Adam should respect that.
你的旧车还留着吗
You still have your old car?
亚当应该尊重这点
And Adam should respect that.
你为什么要留着
Why are you hanging on to something
明显给你带来了麻烦的东西
that's clearly causing you problems?
因为我爱他
Uh, because I love him.
我说的还是车
Uh, still talking about the car.
我觉得这很有意思 你这辈子头一回
I find it interesting that for the first time in your life
拥有了一辆新车 但你却无法卖♥♥掉旧车
you've got a new car, and yet you can't let go of the old one.
这没什么大不了的 我只是还没时间
It's no big deal. I just haven't gotten around
-卖♥♥掉它 -已经过去一个月了
- to getting rid of it yet. - It's been a month.
没错 才过去一个月
Yeah, exactly, it's only been a month.
已经整整一个月了
Or it's been a whole month.
你为什么要攻击我
Why are you attacking me?
我让你想起了你妈妈吗
Do I remind you of your mother?
拖延是注意力缺陷障碍的典型症状
Procrastination is a common symptom of ADD.
让我无聊是你的典型症状
Boring me is a common symptom of you.
你这周的任务是把那辆旧车卖♥♥掉
Your assignment this week is to get rid of that old car.
这是你唯一的任务
That is your only job.
那我的日常任务呢
What about my regular job?
当然要做日常任务
Of course, do your regular job.
那家务活呢 我还得做吗
What about household chores? Do I have to do those?
你在故意装傻
You're being deliberately obtuse.
你为什么生气了 这是移情吗
Why are you angry? Is this transference?
我就不该教你那个词的
I never should've taught you that word.
温蒂 能把盐递给我吗
Wendy, could you please pass me the salt?
赶紧吧 免得她开始抱怨
Better do it before she starts ranting
她的需要没有得到满足
about her needs not being met.
你有点消极攻击 吉尔
That's a little passive-aggressive, Jill.
特雷弗说过我的朋友们也许会将我的个人成长
You know, Trevor says my friend group might be threatened
视为威胁
by my personal growth.
如果我们还在喝酒
If we were still boozin' it up,
"特雷弗说"会是个很棒的喝酒游戏
"Trevor Says" would be a great drinking game.
我们会醉得很快
So hammered, so fast.
特雷弗说的话我并不是每句都喜欢
I don't like everything Trevor says.
这周他实际上给我安排了家庭作业
This week, he actually gave me homework
因为他觉得我拖延
because he thinks I procrastinate,
这只是因为我有注意力缺陷障碍
which is only because I have ADD.
"因为我有注意力缺陷障碍"
"Because I Have ADD"
会是另一个很棒的喝酒游戏
would be another good drinking game.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表