有个人今天在律所偷了我的点子
This guy stole my idea at work today.
我从没上过班
I've never actually had a job,
但这听起来不像好事
but that does not sound like a win.
我法学院毕业才一年
I've only finished one year of law school,
我的点子已经值得专业律师偷了
and my ideas are already good enough to steal by professional lawyers!
你打算就这样放过他吗
So you're just gonna let him get away with it?
是的 我要走阳关道
Yes. I am taking the high road.
而且报复可能会被当成微冒犯
Also, revenge might be seen as a microaggression.
你一个人想出来的吗 我印象深刻
You came to that all on your own? I'm impressed.
是的 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
我猜戒瘾就会有这个结果
I guess that's what happens if you stay sober.
如果这发生在我身上 我会撬开那人的车
If it happened to me, I would've broke into the guy's car
在他的后备箱里倒满死鱼
and filled his trunk full of rotting fish.
真的吗 你会那样做
Really? You'd do that?
是的 如果你想 我可以为你做
Yeah. If you want, I'll do it for you.
我会为你们任何人做 我认识卖♥♥鱼的人
I'd do it for any of you. I got a fish guy and everything.
-塔米 你有一美元吗 -什么
- Hey, Tammy, you got a dollar? - What?
-给我一美元 -好
- Just give me a dollar. - Okay.
恭喜 你刚买♥♥了辆车
Congratulations. You just bought a car.
什么
What?
我刚把旧车卖♥♥你了
I just sold you my old car.
你是认真的吗 邦妮 你为什么这样做
Are you serious? Bonnie, why would you do that?
因为我知道你不会推我下悬崖
Because I know you won't push me off a cliff.
你说得对 我不会 谢谢
You're right, I won't! Thank you!
我要哭了
I'm gonna cry.
我也想哭 但我怕灼伤
I would, too, but I'm afraid it would burn.
最棒的部分是 我可以去找心理治疗师
The best part is I get to go to my therapist
让他吃瘪
and tell him to suck it.
我有点好奇 你会用哪种鱼
Just curious. What kind of fish would you use?
我很高兴车的事解决了
I'm pleased things work out with the car.
听起来你找到了它完美的归宿
Sounds like you found the perfect place for it.
是的 感谢你强迫我走出舒适区
I did. Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone.
我觉得我完成了某种成就
I feel like I accomplished something.
你完成了 你应该感到自豪
You did, and you should be proud of yourself.
你可以顺着这个劲头
Now you can take that momentum
解决其他你一直在逃避的问题
and use it on anything else that you've been avoiding.
下周见
I'll see you next week.
有一件我在逃避的事
There is one thing I've been putting off
我一直都很想做
that I really want to do.
邦妮 这违反了所有道德...
Bonnie, this goes against every ethical...
去他的
Oh, screw it.
这才叫移情啊
Oh, that's transference.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表