Me too.
温蒂
Wendy?
现在我有了新东西 旧东西
Now I've got something old, something new,
借来的东西和奇怪的东西
something borrowed and something weird.
她是你的了
She's all yours.
不许退货哦
No give-backs.
天啊 我忘记带纸巾了
Oh, God, I forgot my tissue.
玛乔丽给我留了张便条让我记得带
No, Marjorie left me a note to remember them.
她最好了
She's the best.
朋友们 我们今天齐聚一堂
Friends, we are here today
来见证一场奇迹
to witness a miracle.
两份千层面 没搞错吧
Two lasagnas-- seriously?
这是我的拿手好菜
It's my signature dish.
这是我的拿手好菜
It's my signature dish.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请欢迎
may I present
亚当和邦妮·普兰科特-贾尼考斯基夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Adam and Bonnie plunkett-Janikowski!
温蒂 虽然这很动听
Wendy, as beautiful as that is,
但我们已经选好了歌♥
we've already picked out a song.
如果你需要我 我就在
Well, I'm here if you need me.
克丽丝蒂 C7
Christy, C-7.
能请你跳支舞吗 贾尼考斯基太太
May I have this dance, Mrs. Janikowski?
可以
You may.
但我们得商量下这名字
But we're gonna have to talk about that name.
你真的感觉很好 还是装的
Are you feeling good or just acting like it?
我真心为他们高兴
I am genuinely happy for them.
这是一种很陌生的感觉
It's a very unfamiliar feeling. u202d
希望你能习惯
Here's hoping you get used to it.
我一直在想
Hey, I've been thinking.
我这六年多亏了你
I owe so much of my six years to you.
我想知道有没有可能
I... I was wondering if there's any chance...
我很乐意再次当你的互助对象
I would love to be your sponsor again.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Really? - Of course.
你没有以前那么粘人了
You've gotten a lot less needy than you used to be.
天啊 我就希望你能注意到
Oh, God, I was hoping you'd notice.
该死 我衣服上粘了千层面
Damn it! Got lasagna on my outfit.
-谁的千层面 -谁的千层面
- Whose lasagna? - Whose lasagna?
-我好享受 -我也是
- I'm enjoying this. - Me too.
你希望我们的第三次婚礼在哪里办
Where do you want our third wedding to be?
小妹能插一脚吗
Can a gal cut in?
我回头再问 抱歉
Oh, I'll check back. I'm sorry.