《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom:
我妈妈想跟你打个招呼
My mom wanted to say hi.
很高兴见到你
Hey, it's nice to meet you.
你过来吧
Get over here, you.
非常感谢你照顾我女儿
Thank you so much for taking care of my girl.
我是克丽丝蒂 吉尔的朋友
Hi, I'm Christy, Jill's friend.
你在裸体在线跳过舞吗
Did you ever dance at Live Nudes?
我以前也在那里工作
I used to work there, too.
既然你在这里 为什么不试着真戒一下
As long as you're in here, why not give it a real try?
我试过
I have tried.
这次我帮你怎么样
How about this time I help you?
你愿意那样做吗
You would do that?
我们是管友
We're pole pals.
好消息 宝贝 克丽丝蒂会帮我
Hey, great news, baby. Christy's gonna help me
离开这里 这样我们就能搬去洛杉矶了
get out of here so you and me can move to L.A.
帮助娜塔莎 当他们把艾米莉从我身边夺走
Help Natasha, and when they take Emily away from me,
那个女人让她经历地狱
and that woman puts her through hell,
她被送去另一个寄养家庭时
and she gets stuck in another foster home,
你就可以为自己觉得骄傲了
you can feel real proud of yourself.
你一直在康复中心进进出出
You were in rehab over and over,
我们从未放弃过你
and we never gave up on you
因为我们不会抛弃人们
'cause we don't throw people away.
-你们是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
这是我妈妈和爸爸
This is my mother with my father.
外婆和黑人男子在一起
Wow, there's Grandma : with a black man.
抱歉 这很奇怪
I'm sorry, that was weird.
我不知道我为什么耳语 我们有黑人朋友的
I don't know why I whispered. We have black friends.
这是律师发我们的电邮
Here's the e-mail we got from a lawyer.
你是说你是我姐姐吗
Are you saying you're my sister?
我什么都没说
I'm not sayin' nothin' to nobody.
天啊 真难开口
Boy, this is hard to say...
但我想最好是跟你们说
but I guess you're probably the best people to say it to.
我如今已经
I've gotten to a point where
每天都吸可♥卡♥因♥
I'm snorting coke every day.
欢迎来到我们家 我们在
Welcome to the family! We're here!
现在
你傻乐什么
What are you so happy about?
看看娜塔莎
Just look at Natasha.
我知道我在这边坐着 但在某种意义上
I know I'm sitting here on my ass, but in a small way,
我也在那边和她一起清理桌子
I'm over there cleaning that table with her.
你俩都做不好工作
Well, neither one of you is doing a very good job.
你为自己骄傲吧 克丽丝蒂
You go right ahead and be proud of yourself, Christy.
你帮了那女孩很大的忙
You've been a big help to that girl.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thank you, Marjorie.
听见了吗 老妈
Did you hear that, Mom?
听见了吗 克丽丝蒂
Did you hear that, Christy?
我喜欢你的上衣 温蒂
I like your top, Wendy.
谢谢 吉尔给了我一些
Thank you. Jill gave me
她穿不上的衣服...
a bunch of her clothes she can't fit into...
不想要的衣服
Doesn't want.
不想要的衣服
Doesn't want anymore.
求你了上帝 告诉我快到四点了吧
Please, God, tell me it's almost 4:00.
十二点半
It's 12:30.
该死 过去
Damn it. Scooch.
你工作的时候最好别和我们坐一起
You probably shouldn't sit with us while you're working.
是啊 某些孩子最好
Yeah, and some kid probably shouldn't have
别在厕所地板上吐华夫饼
puked up waffles on the bathroom floor.
我只希望没人滑倒
I'm just hoping nobody slips on it.
你应该很骄傲
You should be very proud.
这工作太烂了
This job sucks.
我跳脱衣舞挣得更多 值的还是早午餐班
I made more stripping, and I worked the brunch shift.
是的 但如果你在跳脱衣舞
Yeah, but if you were stripping,
你大概也不会坚持戒瘾
you probably wouldn't stay sober.
那里的早午餐是自助的吗
Was that brunch a buffet or...
我们不去脱衣舞俱乐部里吃饭 温蒂
We're not eating at a strip club, Wendy.
为什么不呢 我们甚至都在
Why not? We ate at the gas station
你想去的加油站吃过饭
that you wanted to go to.
努力工作是恢复的一部分
Hard work is a part of recovery.
她说得对 我在戒瘾所时
She's right. When I was in rehab,
我每天早上都削黄瓜丢进温泉浴
I spent every morning slicing up cucumbers for the spa water.
最近没见到多少黄瓜
Hasn't seen many cucumbers lately.
呕吐物 女厕所 快去
Vomit. Ladies room, now.
戒瘾万岁
Yay, sobriety!
好像她跳脱衣舞时
Oh, like she never cleaned up vomit
没清理过呕吐物一样
when she was stripping.
是啊 她最好快点打扫完 我还要小便呢
Yeah, well, she better clean it quick, 'cause I gotta pee.
克丽丝蒂 雷来城里了
Hey, Christy, Ray's coming to town.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
你弟弟怎么样
How's your brother doing?
他三个月前戒了可♥卡♥因♥
Well, he kicked the blow three months ago,
所以他很可能焦虑暴躁 想让周围所有人
so he's probably twitchy and angry and wants everyone
都缓慢痛苦地死去
around him to die a slow and painful death.
有趣的是你仍处在这状态
Funny how you never got past that.
不励志演讲 我喜欢
Wow, an unmotivated shot. I like it.
他真帅
Oh, he's such a pretty man.
他依然是同性恋吗
Is he still a homosexual?
是的 我不觉得跟男人结婚
Yeah, I don't think, when you marry a man,
只是个阶段
that's a phase.
真浪费
What a waste.
虽然我不能拥有他
Well, if I can't have him,
但我可以享用华夫饼
I can sure as hell have a waffle.
服务员
Server.
极品老妈 第五季第二集
不准喝啤酒
No. No beer.
为什么 四点过了
Why? It's after 4:00.
我弟弟刚戒瘾
My brother is newly sober.
他不能受到诱惑
He doesn't need to be tempted.
我会在他来之前喝完
I'll finish it before he gets here.
他来了
That's him.
雷
Ray!
克丽丝蒂
Hey, Christy.
过来
Get in here. Ah.
邦妮
Hey, Bonnie.
你好吗
Ah. How are you?
很好 非常好
Great. Really great.
你记得亚当吧
You remember Adam.
当然 你好吗
Of course. What's up?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你看起来很健康 精力充沛
You look so healthy and rested.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
戒瘾适合我
Sobriety suits me. Oh.
我刚戒瘾的时候
Oh, man, when I first got sober,
我整天都在睡觉 哭泣 听珠儿的歌♥
all I did was sleep, cry, and listen to Jewel.
我只希望我早点戒瘾
I only wish I'd done it sooner.
如果我早点戒瘾 就没有她了
If I'd gotten sober sooner, she wouldn't be here.
会有我的
Oh, I'd be here.
我只不过会更年轻更高
I'd just be younger and taller.
看起来进行得很顺利
Seems like it's going really well.
是的 我去参加戒瘾会 我有互助对象
Yeah. I'm going to meetings, I got a sponsor.
我甚至参加了戒瘾篮球队
I even joined a sober basketball team.
我们很菜 但很有趣
We suck, but it's fun.
真的吗
Really?
我可没遇到这种事
That is not what happened to me.
你喜欢篮球吗
You like basketball?
我黑人的一面喜欢 我同性恋的一面讨厌
The black part of me does. The gay part hates it.
不不 我不是那意思
No, no, I didn't mean it...
我在开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
我喜欢运动 但我讨厌
I love sports, but I hate
小狗和万圣节
tiny little dogs and Halloween.
音乐剧呢
What about musicals?
你必须喜欢几部 不然会被除名
Oh, you gotta like some of that stuff, they kick you out.