有万圣节这回事吗
Halloween's a thing?
你这么过时吗 那就像是同性恋圣诞节
Where you been? That's gay Christmas.
去年 我和三百个穿成汉密尔顿的男人在酒吧里
Last year, I was in a bar with 300 guys dressed as Hamilton.
你要在这里待多久
So, how long you in town for?
几天
Couple days.
蛙溪酒庄是个客户
Frog's Creek Winery is a client.
大卫和你在一起吗
Is David with you?
大卫是他丈夫
David's his husband.
我猜到了
Yeah, I pieced that together.
不在 他在家追《旧房♥新屋》
Nah, he's home binging Love It or List It.
那是一部房♥产改造剧
That's a real estate makeover show.
这我也知道
Got that one, too.
你应该明天和我们去戒瘾会
Hey, you should come with us to our meeting tomorrow.
你可以发表讲话 你的故事太正能量了
Ooh, you could speak. Your story is so inspiring.
或者你可以和我去看勇士队的比赛
Or you could come to the Warriors game with me.
我有很好的座位
I got great seats.
我有个朋友是斯蒂芬·库里的牙医
Buddy of mine is Steph Curry's dentist.
斯蒂芬·库里是个著名篮球球员
Steph Curry is a famous basketball player.
我知道她是谁
Yeah, I know who she is.
你不能住在宾馆里
And you're not staying in a hotel.
你要和家人住一起
You're staying with your family.
睡凹凸不平的沙发
On our lumpy couch.
好 但事先说明
Okay, but heads up,
我早晨六点起床跑步 练瑜伽
I get up at 6:00 A.M. to run and do yoga.
他比你们好多了 我去再喝一瓶啤酒
He's doing better than you. I'm getting another beer.
你为什么不和男友上♥床♥睡觉
Why aren't you in bed with your boyfriend?
因为他忙着和他的男友聊天
'Cause he's busy talking to his boyfriend.
刚开始是篮球
It started with basketball,
现在他们都喜欢马克·沃尔伯格的电影
now they're bonding over Mark Wahlberg movies.
听起来雷状态很好
Sounds like Ray's doing great.
我想不通
Yeah, I don't get it.
你有没有在任何时间或地点 遇到过任何人
Have you ever met anyone, anywhere, at any time
如此轻易就戒掉可♥卡♥因♥的
that gave up cocaine that easily?
-很多 -没进监狱的
- Lots of... - Without prison?
-我朋友詹妮 -改吸冰♥毒♥了
- My friend Jenny... - Switched to meth.
-乔 -死了
- Joe... - Died.
乔死了
Joe died?
是的 超级碗星期天
Yeah, Super Bowl Sunday.
雷是你弟弟
Ray's your brother!
他状态好你应该高兴
Be happy he's doing well.
我是高兴 我只是不介意看到
I am happy. I just wouldn't mind seeing
夜间盗汗 蹲几天监狱
some night sweats, a few days in jail,
或许轻度癫痫发作
maybe a mild seizure.
好吧 我必须去叫停了
All right, I've got to put a stop to this.
他们聊得来真令你生气吗
You're really upset that they're getting along?
显然是的
Apparently.
我的男伴准备好了吗
My date ready yet?
你比我小十岁 长相也帅气
You are ten years younger than me and quite good-looking--
拜托你别称他为你的男伴
please don't refer to him as your date.
邦妮 我比你小十五岁
Oh, Bonnie, I'm 15 years younger than you.
你一定是忘涂护脸霜了
Must have forgotten your sunscreen
因为你的脸被打惨了
'cause you got burned.
这玩笑在初一时更好笑
Yeah, that was a lot funnier in seventh grade.
走吧
Let's hit it.
-好好玩 -好的
- Have fun. - All right. Mwah.
你喷了香水吗
Are you wearing cologne?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
你为我弟弟喷了香水吗
You put on cologne for my brother?
我为斯蒂芬·库里喷了香水
I put on cologne for Steph Curry.
世事难料 说不定他会跳进观众席
You never know, he might jump in the stands
坐我腿上
and land in my lap.
同性恋居然是我
And I'm the gay one.
我们能走了吗
Can we go, please?
-我去拿车钥匙 -不 我来开车
- Let me get my keys. - No, I'll drive.
我有奔驰
I got a Mercedes.
我有残疾人车位
I got handicap parking.
我喜欢这家伙
I love this guy.
看看他们 就像70年代的警♥匪♥剧
Look at 'em, they're like a '70s cop show.
走吧 抱抱熊
Come on, Huggy Bear.
就在你身后 轮椅客
Right behind ya, Wheels.
他们真可爱
They are so cute.
我还是觉得他不对劲
I still say something's not right about him.
你在开玩笑吗 他精神焕发
Are you kidding? He's thriving.
不 我不信
Nah, I'm not buying it.
你不会直接从可♥卡♥因♥成瘾者变成
You don't go right from coke fiend to...
"我早上六点起床练瑜伽"
"I get up at 6:00 A.M. to do yoga."
我为他高兴
Well, I'm glad for him.
典型的你
Ugh, that is so you.
走吧
Come on.
我们去参加该死的戒瘾会
Let's go to our damn meeting.
开我的车还是你的车
My car or yours?
雷的车 坐在奔驰里
Ray's. I'll hate the world
我会少恨这个世界一点
a little less in a Mercedes.
介意慢点吗
Mind slowing down?
我50多了
Hey, I'm going over 50
车窗甚至都没嘎嘎乱响呢
and the windows aren't rattling.
让老娘来开
Let me have this.
瞧瞧温度控制
Look at the temperature control.
我们每个人都有自己的温度区
We each have our own zone.
我要让你的温度区变很热
I can make your zone really hot.
让我的温度区变很冷
I'm gonna make mine really cold.
来看看车中间会不会下雨
Let's see if it rains in the middle of the car.
你觉得这个波浪线的按钮
Ooh, what do you think this button
是做什么用的
with the squiggly lines does?
你能看路吗
Will you look at the road?!
我跟你说 如果我也有这种车
I tell you, if I had a car like this,
戒瘾对我来说也会很容易
sobriety would be easy for me, too.
这是你说过的最蠢的话
That is the stupidest thing you've ever said.
不可能
Impossible.
瞧瞧 按♥摩♥座椅
Check it out. Massage seats?
感受到了吗
You feel that?
感受到
Feel it?
我都准备好转过身跨坐了
I'm ready to turn around and straddle it.
*我会告诉你什么是我想要的 我真正想要的*
♪ I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want ♪
*所以告诉我你想要什么 你真正想要的是什么*
♪ So tell me what you want, what you really, really want ♪
*我想要 我想要 我想要 我想要*
♪ I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha ♪
*我真的想要的是吱嘎吱嘎*
♪ I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig, ah ♪
*如果想做我的爱人*
♪ If you wanna be my lover... ♪
跟一个男人结婚了啊
So, married to a guy, huh?
是啊
Yep.
怎么样
How is that?
就是婚姻嘛
You know. Marriage.
跟全世界一样争抢遥控器
We fight over the remote just like the rest of the world.
你们的袜子是分享的吗 还是自己有自己的袜子
Do you guys share socks, or do you have your own?
我们有自己的袜子
We have our own.
有时候会搞混
They get mixed up sometimes.
问得好
Good question, though.
该我了
Okay, my turn.
问吧
Shoot.
我猜你和邦妮在一起后
I'm assuming, since you're with Bonnie,
一切都能"用"吗
everything... works?
除了腿不能用 别的都行
Everything but the legs.
所以你基本上都在下面
So, you're pretty much always on the bottom.
是啊
Yeah.
你们怎么做的 掷硬币决定上下吗
What do you guys do, flip a coin?
你说过我可以再开车的
You said I could drive again.
什么时候轮到我
When do I get to drive again?
我不会就这样在高速上靠边
I'm not gonna just pull over on the freeway.
也许我会
Or maybe I am.
我还以为有钱人不会被叫靠边
I didn't think rich people got pulled over.