他有没有可能只是来恭喜我们
Any chance he's just gonna congratulate us
我们是多么事业有成
on how well our lives have turned out?
去拿行驶证
Get the registration.
不
Oh, no.
放松 我们没做错什么
Relax. We haven't done anything wrong.
我们是两个守法戒瘾的女人
We're two law-abiding, sober women...
携带了价值三百元的可♥卡♥因♥
Who are carrying about $300 worth of cocaine.
也许是车附赠的
Maybe it comes with the car.
你确定是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Are you sure it's coke?
要么是那个 要么雷就要洗几件衣服
Either that, or Ray's gonna do a teeny, tiny load of laundry.
收起来
Get rid of that.
冷静
Be cool.
晚上好 警官
Good evening, officer.
驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
没问题
Absolutely.
这是我弟弟的车
This is my brother's car.
他跟我男朋友去看篮球赛了
He's at a basketball game with my boyfriend.
他坐轮椅 不是我弟弟 是我男友
He's in a wheelchair. Not my brother, my boyfriend.
我弟弟是黑人
My-my brother's black.
我这样说不是因为你也是黑人
I'm not saying that because you're black.
他还是同性恋 你也许是
He's also gay, you might be gay.
不关我的事
That's not my business.
总之 这是驾照
Anyway, here's the license.
那是克丽丝蒂 我女儿
That's Christy, she's my daughter.
打个招呼 克丽丝蒂
Say hi, Christy.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧 女士
Are you okay, ma'am?
更年期
Menopause.
前一秒瑟瑟发抖 下一秒汗如雨下
Cold one second, sweating balls the next,
你会知道的 暂时不知道 还得过阵子
You'll see. Not now, not for a while.
你知道司机这一侧的尾灯熄灭了吗
Are you aware your driver's side taillight is out?
再说一次 这是我弟弟的车
Again, uh, my brother's car.
他跟我男友去看球赛了
He's at a basketball game with my boyfriend.
我一直说男友
I keep saying "Boyfriend."
他其实是未婚夫 瞧
He's really "Fiancé," Look. See?
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
马上回来
Be right back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不想警告你
Okay, I don't want to alarm you,
但我不知道可♥卡♥因♥去哪儿了
but I don't know where the coke went.
那就是警告
That is alarming.
别担心
Don't worry.
在黑暗中找毒品是我的超能力
Finding drugs in the dark is, like, my superpower.
稍等
Hold on.
找到了吗
Find it?
没 只找到一大袋大♥麻♥
Nope. Just a big bag of pot.
她回来了
She's coming back.
好 女士
All right, ma'am. Oh...
你好
Hello again.
确保你弟弟修好车灯
Make sure your brother gets that taillight fixed.
祝你们今晚愉快
And you ladies have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you!
太多谢谢了
Too many thank yous.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 轮到你开车了
Okay. Your turn to drive.
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
我们之前偷运几箱毒品
We used to smuggle suitcases of this stuff
汗都不出一滴
without breaking a sweat.
我们变脆弱了
Mm. We've gone soft.
比脆弱更糟糕
We're worse than soft.
我们成了平民
We're civilians.
闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
我内心毫无一丝想吸毒的冲动
I'm not even a little bit tempted to use it.
我倒是有点想卖♥♥了
Mm. I'm a little tempted to sell it.
这让我觉得慰藉
Something about that comforts me.
真疯狂
Crazy.
亚当给我买♥♥了一件球服
Hey. Adam bought me a shirt!
出事了吗
Something wrong?
出大事了
Very.
是我做的事吗
Something I did?
不是
No.
真棒 祝你好运 伙计
Great. Good luck, buddy.
怎么了
What's up?
你说呢
You tell us.
那是什么
What's that?
拜托 雷
Oh, come on, Ray.
我们在你车里找到的
We found it in your car.
你们在我车里干什么
What were you doing in my car?
这里该我问问题
I'm asking the questions here.
为什么一个戒瘾三个月的人
So why does a guy who's been sober three months
车里还有可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥
have coke and weed in his car?
我肯定是忘了
I must've just forgot about it.
因为会发生这种事
Oh, because that's a thing that happens.
没人会忘掉三克可♥卡♥因♥
Nobody forgets about three grams of blow.
除非他们吸了一大袋大♥麻♥
Unless they've smoked a giant bag of weed.
承认吧 你还在吸毒
Come on, admit it, you're still getting high.
偶尔的
Occasionally.
过去三个月里 你参加过任何戒瘾会吗
In the last three months, did you go to any meetings?
参加了一些
Yeah. A few.
我意识到我没问题
And I realized I don't have a problem.
-你有没有 -我没问题
- Have you gone... - I don't have a problem.
我没告诉你
I just didn't tell you
是因为我知道你们会反应过度
because I knew you'd overreact.
大卫知道你还在吸毒吗
Does David know you're still using?
知道
Yeah.
然后呢
And?
大卫和我决定先分手
David and I are on a break.
猜猜怎么 如果你想继续吸毒
Well, guess what, buddy, if you want to keep using,
那我们也最好先分开
we're gonna be on a break, too.
听听你说的话 玛乔丽的范儿
Listen to you. Straight up Marjorie.
是啊 今天还能更糟糕吗
Yeah. Could the day get any worse?
让我们想到了过去的日子 对吧
This brings back memories, doesn't it?
是啊 你几乎能听见警♥察♥敲门
Yeah. You can almost hear the cops banging on the door.
警犬咆哮 直升机在头顶盘旋
Dogs barking, helicopters circling overhead.
从来没有过直升机
There were never helicopters.
你只是太嗨了
You were just really high.
#难过
Mm. #Sad.
鱼镇今晚要开派对了
There's gonna be a party in Fish Town tonight.
好吧 明天我们带雷参加戒瘾会
Okay, so tomorrow, we'll take Ray to a meeting.
-开他的车 -我来开车
- In his car. - And I'll drive.
不行
Not happening.
不好 毒品回来了
Uh-oh, the drugs are coming back.
厉害了 这么多年后
How about that. After all these years,
马桶终于对我们吐了
the toilet's finally throwing up on us.
想来点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
还是算了
Uh, you know, I'm gonna pass.
我得出去了
I got to head out.
真的吗
Oh, really?
还以为我们要进行吃辣椒酱比赛呢
Thought we were gonna have that hot sauce eating contest.
回头吧
Rain check.
听着 我不想吵醒邦妮和克丽丝蒂
Listen, I don't want to wake up Bonnie and Christy.
你可以帮我谢谢她们吗
Would you thank them for me?
当然 但你着什么急啊
Uh, sure, but, uh, what's the rush?
我只是得走了
I just got to go.
好
Okay.
给我打电♥话♥哦
Call me.
-雷在哪 -他走了
- Where's Ray? - He left.
什么 我们本该去戒瘾会的
What? We're supposed to go to a meeting.