I'm telling you, she puts a little vanilla in it, oh...
天啊 我觉得被爱环绕
God, I really felt loved.
好了 我懂
Okay, I get it.
我没陪着你
I wasn't there for you.
那不是挖苦
Oh, that wasn't even a dig.
但是很好
But good.
有两个艾希莉
Okay, so, there's two Ashleys.
书呆艾希莉 是个美女
There's nerdy Ashley-- she's a doll.
高个艾希莉不♥穿♥胸罩
Tall Ashley doesn't believe in bras,
还跟每个人的爸爸调情
and she flirts with all the dads.
不许去她家过夜
No sleepovers with her.
知道了
Got it.
艾米莉手♥机♥的密♥码♥是4535
The password for Emily's phone is 4535.
但是提醒一下 她会发一些关于你的伤人短♥信♥
But heads up, she will text some hurtful things about you.
我不知道是什么让我成了"寄养妈妈"
I don't know what made me a "Foster monster,"
但我依然很难受
but it still stings.
真希望有人
I just wish there was someone
告诉我 我做对了
who could tell me I was doing it right.
这个嘛
Well...
不知道有没有帮助 艾米莉给我发短♥信♥
for what it's worth, Emily texted me
说她很高兴回到了你身边
how happy she is to be back with you.
天啊 我不敢相信
Oh, my God, I don't believe it.
如果你有什么关于她的问题
Hmm. Look, if you have any problems with her,
尽管给我打电♥话♥
don't hesitate to call me.
我们可以双人夹击
We can double-team her.
扮好警♥察♥和美警♥察♥
Good cop, hot cop.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有人也不♥穿♥胸罩呢
Aw. Somebody else doesn't believe in bras, either.
我从来没有这样庆祝过拿到A
Wow. I've never celebrated getting an "A" Like that.
如果我在高中有这种动力
If I had this kind of motivation in high school,
我根本不会退学
I wouldn't have dropped out.
你们滚完床单了吗 我在洗白色衣物
You done with the sheets? I'm doing whites.
妈妈 你在逗我吗
Mom! Are you kidding me?
你一定是库珀 我是普兰科特太太
You must be Cooper. I'm Mrs. Plunkett.
-你好 -门口是你的福特福星吗
- Hi. - Is that your Ford Fusion out front?
听说很省油
I hear they get good mileage.
还行吧
Not bad.
现在你见过他了 快走
Okay, now you've seen him. Go.
好 我走了
Yeah, yeah, I'm going.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
介意给我们做薄煎饼吗
Mind making us pancakes?
薄煎饼 我其实都没真的洗衣服
Pancakes? I'm not even really doing laundry.