我撒谎了
I lied.
我生命中的男人只有小凯撒和棒约翰比萨店
The only men in my life were Little Caesar and Papa John.
女士们 里面一切还好吗
Ladies, everything okay in there?
我能给你们倒点香槟吗
Can I get you some champagne?
我们不能喝香槟 因为我们在坚持戒瘾
We can't have any champagne because we love our sobriety
生活终于步入了正轨
and our lives are finally on track!
吉尔 亲爱的
Jill, honey,
戒瘾不仅仅只有互助会和难喝的咖啡
the program isn't just about meetings and bad coffee.
你还得努力
You also have to do the work.
你得深入挖掘
You know, you have to dig down,
意识到你这样做的理由
try to discover the reasons you do what you do.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想
I just don't want to.
你们知道她家有个软冰淇淋机吗
You guys know she's got a soft serve machine back there?
软冰淇淋最能让你开心了
Nothing like soft serve to make you happy.
妈妈 拜托 现在不是时候
Mom, please, not the time.
抱歉 想舔一口吗
Sorry. Want a lick?
我动作快点
A quick one.
吉尔 你内心有黑洞
Jill, you've got a hole inside.
一直以来都是
You've had it your entire life.
你试图用毒品 酒精和性♥爱♥填满它
You tried to fill it with drugs and alcohol, sex...
还有冰淇淋机
And an ice cream machine.
干嘛 它肯定也起作用了
What? It had to have played a role.
但是你不管
But there's nothing
买♥♥什么 吃什么 睡什么人
that you can buy or eat or sleep with
都不会解决真正的问题
that's gonna fix the real problem.
我只知道我得做不一样的事
Well, all I know is I got to do something different
因为我在做的事没起作用
because what I've been doing sure ain't working.
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
我要去做个冰淇淋
I think I'm gonna get me one of those.
中间的扳手可以做旋涡状的
The middle handle makes it a swirly.
老娘在冰雪皇后工作过
I worked at a Dairy Queen.
这都要自鸣得意 真奇怪
Odd thing to be smug about.
我给你买♥♥了个道歉披萨
I brought you an apology pizza.
我没注意时我妈妈吃了一块
My mom took a slice when I wasn't looking,
我想我要道两次歉
so I guess two apologies.
进来吧
Come on in.
洛杉矶情况怎么样
So, how'd it go in L.A.?
要我说实话吗
The truth?
说吧
Bring it.
太棒了 你大错特错了
It was fantastic! You were so wrong.
真的吗
Really?
完完全全彻彻底底大错特错了
Completely, totally, embarrassingly wrong.
瞧 泰迪医生卖♥♥了我的一首歌♥
Here, look, Dr. Ted sold one of my songs.
这是预付款
This is an advance.
他告诉我 我的预测很有名
He told me my prognosis was famous.
一首歌♥就这么多钱吗
This is just for one song?
你在任何时刻都没裸体吗
And you weren't at any point naked?
关于这件事你也错了
Ooh, that's another thing you were wrong about.
泰迪医生 超基
Dr. Ted, super gay.
他泳池边有许多小鲜肉的那种基
Like, "Lots of young guys around his pool" Gay.
你确定他不是在装基佬
You sure he wasn't just pretending to be gay
好骗你上♥床♥吗
so he could get you into bed?
这招对我来说没用了
Oh, that doesn't work on me anymore.
一切都很顺利吗
So it all worked out?
是啊 而且艾米莉喜欢那里
It did, and Emily loved it there.
她严重晒伤了 看起来像是杰瑞水果糖
I mean, she got an epic sunburn and looks like a Jolly Rancher,
但她对搬家感到很激动
but she's excited about moving.
等等 你们要搬家吗
Wait, you're moving?
是啊 我们要去洛杉矶闯一闯
Yeah, we're gonna give L.A. a try.
娜塔莎
Uh, Natasha, that...
太棒了
that's wonderful.
你的梦想终于成真了
Your dreams are really coming true.
这不就是有梦想的原因吗
Well, isn't that why you have dreams?
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What?
因为你 我得申请斯坦福大学了
Thanks to you, I have to apply to Stanford.
斯坦福大学
Stanford?
那所大学很难进吧
That's a really hard school to get into, isn't it?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我只是不想让你受伤
Well, I just don't want your feelings to get hurt
如果他们没有... 天啊 我懂了
if they don't-- Oh, my God, I get it!
你也是这样对我的
That's what you were doing to me.
你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我
You only seem like a bitch 'cause you love me.
是啊 我一直在努力
Yeah, well, that's all I was trying to...
嘘嘘 我的灵感来了
Shh, shh, shh, shh. My creative juices are flowing.
你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我
You only seem like a bitch 'cause you love me
你只是看起来婊 因为你关心
You only seem like a bitch 'cause you care
你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我
You only seem like a bitch 'cause you love me
用你的大眼睛和你的线状金发
With your big eyes and your stringy blonde hair.
别担心 唱的不是你
Don't worry, that's not about you.
我得写下来
Ooh, I got to write that down.
她一会儿要跟我们一起吃吗
She gonna join us at some point?
只要这里的WiFi能用 她就不会
Not as long as the Wi-Fi here works.
给她一塑料袋的脆谷乐和一盒果汁
Give her a Ziploc full of Cheerios and a juice box,
她就是个快乐的三岁小孩
she's a happy three-year-old.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
我看《权游》时吉尔发来视频邀请了
Jill's Skyping during my Game of Thrones binge.
你开怀大笑是因为在看《权游》吗
You're laughing out loud at Game of Thrones?
是啊 让我想到了高中
Yeah, reminds me of high school.
真好 你们都在
Oh, good, you're all there.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在亚利桑那州图森市外的豪车里
I'm in a limousine just outside of Tucson, Arizona.
我喜欢亚利桑那州 那里的杂货店里还卖♥♥烟花呢
Oh, I love Arizona. They sell fireworks in grocery stores.
那一晚你们都离开后
So, the other night, after y'all left,
我做了玛乔丽让我做的事
I did something Marjorie told me to do.
安静地坐下 试图冥想
I sat quietly and I tried to meditate.
接着我就在啜泣
Next thing I knew, I was sobbing.
那可是无法控制的啜泣
I'm talking uncontrollable sobbing.
我不知道那是否是冥想的正常一部分
I don't know if that's a normal part of meditating,
但我大吃了一惊
but it caught me by surprise.
你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call one of us?
因为这是件好事
Oh, 'cause it was a good thing.
感觉我为我做过的伤害自己的所有事而哭泣
Feel like I cried over all the stuff I've done to hurt myself.
喝酒 乱♥交♥ 吸毒
All the drinking, all the men, all the drugs.
现在是暴食
Now it's food.
全都是因为我不想面对自己的情绪
All 'cause I don't want to face my feelings.
我是时候
It's time for me to do...
不不不 别停啊
No, no, no. Don't freeze. Don't freeze.
你在干什么 这不是神奇画板
What are you doing? It's not an Etch A Sketch.
我要这样做 你们怎么觉得
That's what I'm gonna do. What do you think?
-太棒了 -很好 -为你骄傲
- Terrific. - Great! - Proud of you.
我希望我做水疗的时候
So, I'm hoping while I'm at the spa,
能填补内心的黑洞
I can fix that hole in myself.
他们有正念课
They do classes on mindfulness
还有打开轮穴的课 很净化心灵
and stuff to open up your chakras. It's real spiritual.
最后一天 你还能和马说话
On the last day, you get to talk to a horse.
总之 你们下次见到我时
Anyway, the next time you see me,
我会变成...
I'm gonna be...
你会变成什么 红发 杂耍人
You'll be what? A redhead? A juggler?
还是嫁给马了
Married to the horse?
我们就微笑着挥手吧
Maybe just smile and wave.
再见 吉尔
Bye, Jill.
带点罗马焰火筒回来
Bring back some Roman candles.
听起来她要离开一阵子了
Sounds like she'll be gone a while.
真高兴她在照顾自己
Well, I'm glad she's taking care of herself.
是啊
Yeah.
你记得她家的密♥码♥吗
Hey, you remember the security code for her house?
是的 你跟我想法一样吗
I do. You thinking what I'm thinking?
吃软冰淇淋 游游泳吗
Soft serve and a dip in the pool?
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表