I did.
原来他想让我再坐一周
Turns out he wants me to stay off my feet
确保安全
another week just to be safe.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我知道 我好失望
I know. I'm so disappointed.
我真讨厌做个负担
I really hate being a burden.
你不是负担
You're not a burden.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, honey.
顺便说一句 5G墙壁里
By the way, there is a family of raccoons
住着一家浣熊
living in the wall of 5G.
你会需要手套的
You're gonna need the gloves,
虽然你觉得浣熊宝宝很可爱
and as cute as you think the babies are,
但它们会直攻你双眼
they will go right for your eyes.
我这就去
I'm on it.
克丽丝蒂 等等
Christy, wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
我有话想给你说
There's something I have to tell you.
我的脏衣服都堆成堆了
My laundry is really piling up.
我去处理
I'll take care of it.
你最好了
You're the best.
顺便说句
By the way,
你也许想关上那橱柜
you might want to close that cabinet,
你这撒谎废物人♥渣♥
you lying, worthless dirtbag.
别告诉亚当 别告诉亚当
Don't tell Adam! Don't tell Adam!
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表