Yeah, it was, until I realized
海豚被鲨鱼包围了
the dolphins were surrounded by sharks,
那一刻我发现我可以飞
and that was the moment I learned I could fly.
我有次吃了迷幻药 发现我并不能飞
I took acid once and learned I couldn't fly.
我们玩了20分钟了
You know, we've been playing for 20 minutes,
谁也没进球
and neither one of us has made a shot.
是啊
Yeah.
差一点
Well, that was pretty close.
要不这样也算吧
Should we just start counting those?
我跟你说我们哪里做错了
I'll tell you where we went wrong.
球杆尖的蓝色玩意儿不够
Not enough blue stuff on the end of the thing.
让开 看我来打
Step aside and watch me work.
好
Okay.
天啊 我进了个球
Oh, my God, I got one in!
我进了个球
I got one in.
不是我想进的那个 但还是很厉害
Not the one I wanted, but still.
把那个魔力蓝色方块扔给我
Toss me that magic blue cube.
除非我进一个球 否则我们就不走了
We are not leaving until I sink one, too.
你明天不用回家吗
Don't you have to go back home tomorrow?
实际上
Well, actually,
我放了几周的假
I'm taking a couple weeks off
去海边冲浪
to surf my way down the coast.
听起来真棒
Boy, that sounds great.
你冲浪吗
Do you surf?
不 我连游泳都不会
Nope. I can barely swim.
所以我不泡澡
That's why I don't take baths.
我洗澡 我很干净
I mean, I shower. I'm clean.
聪明 美丽 卫生
Smart, beautiful, hygienic.
最后一项打勾
Final box checked.
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, God, what now?
你弟弟要多住一周跟克丽丝蒂约会
Your brother's staying another week to be with Christy.
你左边是更多的葡萄园
And to your left, more vineyards.
你选了个好地方戒酒瘾啊
You picked a hell of a place to get sober.
就是啊
I know, right?
我本可以搬去犹他
Could have moved to Utah,
但那有什么挑战性呢
but where's the challenge in that?
是啊
Yeah.
好多葡萄啊
Lot of grapes.
那些是什么 红葡萄吗
What are those, red?
瞧 你像是就住在这里
See? It's like you live here.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
行啊
Sure.
你跟亚当是怎么回事
What's the deal with you and Adam?
我能说什么呢
Oh, well, what can I say?
我们以前很亲密
Uh, we used to be really tight.
一起开始做生意
We started our business together,
六个月后他退出了
and six months later, he bailed.
让我孤立无援
Left me high and dry.
我能看出你为什么生他的气
I can see why you're mad at him,
但他干嘛生气啊
but what's his problem?
那很简单
Oh, that's simple.
我的生意做成功了
I made the business into a success,
现在他嫉妒了
and now he's jealous.
那听起来不像是我认识的亚当
That doesn't sound like the Adam I know.
那就是我认识的亚当
Well, it's the Adam I know.
但是也许你妈妈对他有好的影响
But, hey, maybe your mom's had a good influence on him.
这是场灾难 亚当气死了
This is a disaster. Adam is furious,
我没内衣了
and I'm out of lingerie.
但我很快乐
But I'm happy.
妈妈难道不就是想让自己的孩子快乐吗
Isn't that what moms are supposed to want for their kids?
在哪个星球啊
On what planet?
你是我和一年一千美元之间的拦路虎
You are standing in between me and a thousand dollars a year.
-你真自私 -你才自私
- You are so selfish. - You are so selfish.
你们觉得呢
What do you guys think?
瞧 她们记起了我们也在这里
Look, they remembered we're here.
-我 -闭嘴
- Well, I th... - Da-da-da!
你跟帕特里克约会只是为了让我生气
You're obviously only dating Patrick to annoy me.
不 我跟帕特里克约会是因为他是个好人
No, I am dating Patrick because he's a nice guy.
让你生气是愉快的额外福利
Annoying you is a delightful bonus.
我要买♥♥牛仔裤了
I'm gonna shop for jeans.
我弄不懂了 亚当为什么这么生气
I'm confused-- why is Adam so upset about this?
-因为亚当和帕特里克仇恨彼此 -为什么
- Because Adam and Patrick hate each other. - Why?
大家闹矛盾不都是为了钱
Why does anyone ever fight? Money.
也许你俩能帮他俩和解
Well, maybe you two can help them patch things up.
多年来你们都很疏远 但你们找到了和好的办法
You were estranged for years and found a way to reconnect,
你们过得很棒
and it's been wonderful.
-好了 冷静点 -才没有很棒
- All right, settle down. - I wouldn't go that far.
你们觉得我能穿背带工装裤吗
Do you guys think I could pull off overalls?
不行
No.
我只是说 你俩可能是他俩的好榜样
I'm just saying you could be a good example to these boys.
也许吧 我得承认
Maybe. Got to admit,
没人比我们更了解多年的隔阂
nobody knows decades of estrangement
然后是比较满意的和好
and then a quasi-satisfying makeup like we do.
是啊 当然 如果我们有钱
Yeah. Of course, if we had money,
那就不确定了
things could get dicey.
如果我们有钱 日落时你就死了
If we had money, you'd be dead by sundown.
有人敲门
Someone's at the door.
我来开
I'll get it.
亚当 我喜欢你的上衣
Hey, Adam. I like that shirt.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你怎么打扮得这么漂亮
Wow, why are you so dressed up?
王八蛋
Oh, son of a bitch.
不知道你在这里
Oh. Didn't know you'd be here.
我为什么不会在这 这是我未婚妻的家
Why wouldn't I be here? It's my fiancée's house.
相谈甚欢啊 我们能走了吗
And another great talk. Can we go?
实际上我觉得你能进来坐会儿
Actually, I was thinking you could come in for a sec.
我想我们被算计了
I take it we're being set up?
看起来是
Looks like it.
真是惊喜啊
Wow, isn't this a nice surprise.
他们盯上我们了 妈妈
They're onto us, Mom.
那我们直入主题吧
Then let's just jump right in.
我们在努力帮你们两个笨蛋
We're trying to help you two asshats
变得更像我们
be more like us.
骂人怎么会有帮助
How is name-calling gonna help?
我说了啥啊
What'd I say?
听着 没人比我和这位亚马逊金牌会员
Look, nobody's had more bad water
有更多无法挽回的过去
under the bridge than me and Amazon Prime over here.
但我们翻篇了
But we got over it.
如果我们可以 那谁都可以
And if we can, anyone can.
所以坐下吧
So, sit.
好了 仇恨 发泄吧
Okay, animosities. Go.
我来帮忙让你们开始吧
Okay, why don't I help get the ball rolling?
帕特里克 亚当生你的气
Patrick, Adam is upset with you
因为你把卖♥♥冲浪板赚的钱都据为己有
because you hogged all the surfboard money for yourself.
什么 你跟她是这样说的吗
What? Is that what you told her?
因为那就是发生的事
Because that's what happened.
才不是
No, it's not.
帕特里克是个刚开始做生意的孩子
Patrick was just a kid starting up a business.
是你抛弃了他
You're the one who bailed on him.
我怎么抛弃了我
How did I bail on you?
你去了好莱坞
You took off for Hollywood
开始当特技演员了
to start your big stuntman career.
冲浪板生意本来是我的主意
Hey, the surfboard business was my idea.
我为你开启了事业
I got it off the ground for you,
然后我遇上了好事 很抱歉
and then something good happened to me. I'm so sorry.
开启了事业
Off the ground?
没了你 我每天工作16个小时
I worked 16-hour days without you.
我还得退学
I had to quit school.
少娇滴滴的
Oh, take off your skirt.
我们的生意蒸蒸日上
Our business was great,
而你一毛钱都没给我