and you didn't share a dime with me.
拜托 我十年没见过你
Oh, please. I don't see you for ten years.
那那么还算是我们的生意
How is it still "Our" Business?
我在拍电影
I was working on movies.
在片场
I-I was on location.
抱歉没陪在你身边握住你的手
I'm sorry I wasn't there to hold your hand.
这论点很软弱 加油啊
Kind of a soft argument. Step it up.
我做这生意是为了跟我哥哥在一起
You know, I started this business to be with my brother,
但既然你只关心钱
but since all you care about is money,
我很高兴给你开张支票
I'm happy to write you a check.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我们要赢了 继续
We're winning. Keep going.
如果你这么想和我在一起
You know, if you wanted to be with me so badly,
那我瘫痪的时候你在哪
where were you when this happened?
-什么 -我在医院躺了一年
- What? - I was in the hospital for a year.
高中后再也没见过的人都来拜访了
Guys I hadn't seen since high school came by.
你从没来过
You never did.
我想去的
I wanted to be there.
那你为什么没去
Then why the hell weren't you?
因为我想
Because I figured
你最不想见到的就是我
I was the last person you'd ever want to see.
我为什么不想见到你 你是我弟弟
Why wouldn't I want to see you? You're my brother.
如果我知道的话
If I'd known that,
我会立刻赶去的
I'd have been there in a second.
我爱你 哥
I love you, man.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
兄弟
Dude.
现在要支票再好不过了
Now would be the perfect time to get that check.
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
我的男伴跟你的未婚夫吃饭
My date's having dinner with your fiancé,
而我是这周第九次跟你一起吃饭了
and I'm having my ninth meal of the week with you.
但让他们重归于好感觉还挺不错的 对吧
Bringing them together feels good, though, right?
是的
Yeah, it does.
今晚我们拯救了一个家庭
We saved a family tonight.
我要对你说这话 因为你懂
I'm gonna say this to you 'cause you get it,
但我不会在外面说
but I wouldn't say it out there.
英雄
Heroes.
这个词再恰当不过了
It's the only word that works.
看见他俩哭还挺奇怪的
Was a little weird seeing those two crying.
对吧 不性感
Right? Not sexy.
一点也不
No.
亚当今晚回家时我会睡着
I will be asleep when Adam gets home tonight.
如果一切顺利
You know, if things work out
我们嫁给了这些人
and we marry these guys...
你会是我妈妈
...you'd be my mother
也是我妯娌
and my sister-in-law.
而你就嫁给了继小叔父
And you'd be married to your stepuncle...
这样你就是你自己的侄女了
...which would make you your own niece.
悲哀的是
The sad part is,
这并不是我们做过的最奇怪的事
not the weirdest thing we've ever done.
差远了
Not even close.
但依然
But still...
英雄啊
heroes.