Well, why not?
因为如果你给克丽丝蒂带了东西
Because if you bring Christy something,
我就得给邦妮带点东西 不然我看起来就像个混♥蛋♥
I got to bring Bonnie something or I look like a tool.
你就是个混♥蛋♥啊
You are a tool.
偷袭
Ooh, sneak attack. Oh! Oh!
维克托怎么样了
Hey, how's Victor doing?
你不是在静修吗
I thought you were on a silent retreat.
是的
I am.
但我担心玛乔丽
But I'm worried about Marjorie
而且我很想说话
and I'm dying to talk.
我的想法填满了脑袋
My thoughts have been all bottled up in my head
让我想...
and it's making me...
吉尔
Jill?
嘘
Shh.
抱歉 萨满加里进了禅修花♥园♥
Sorry. Shaman Gary came into the Zen garden.
他最喜欢告密了
He is such a narc.
维克托稳定了 我们只知道这么多
Victor is stable. That's all we know.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你们背后的是自动贩卖♥♥机吗
Is that a vending machine behind you?
里面有没有洋葱圈
Do they have Funyuns?
昨晚我梦到了洋葱圈
Last night I dreamt about Funyuns.
不过它们六英尺高 而且在亲我
Except they were six feet tall and kissing me.
我告诉你们 在这里我没任何需求得到满足
I'm telling you, nothing's getting satisfied here.
糟糕 加里回来了
Uh-oh, Gary's back.
我得把你们藏在胸罩里
I got to hide you in my bra.
只有我觉得她一磅都没减吗
Is it just me or does it look like she hasn't lost a pound?
如果要说的话 她脸变得更圆了
If anything, her face looks rounder.
我还在听呢
Hey, I'm still here.
玛乔丽 他们怎么说的
Hey, Marjorie, what'd they say?
他们让我尽量往好处想
They told me to hope for the best
同时做好最坏打算
and prepare for the worst.
他也许无法行走和说话了
Might not be able to walk or talk.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那么
Well...
不管发生什么
whatever happens,
你不会独自面对的
you won't face it alone.
你拥有可以指望的朋友们
You have friends you can count on.
谢谢 克丽丝蒂
Thanks, Christy.
我也愿意帮忙
I'll be happy to help, too.
我其实很擅长照顾病人
I'm actually quite good at taking care of sick people.
从何时开始
Since when?
我以为我说了你们就会信我
I thought I could just say it and you'd believe me.
有时候这管用 因为我长得高
Sometimes it works 'cause I'm tall.
帕特里克
Patrick.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
他想给克丽丝蒂带点衣服
Oh, he wanted to bring Christy some clothes
我不想空手而来
and I didn't want to show up empty-handed,
所以这是你这一年来在做的数独
so here's that sudoku you've been working on for the last year.
很遗憾听到你丈夫的事
Really sorry to hear about your husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是亚当的弟弟 帕特里克
This is Adam's brother, Patrick.
我希望我们能在更好的情况下见面
Hi. I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉我毁了你的夜晚
And I'm sorry I ruined your evening.
你们为什么不去医院餐厅
You know, why don't you two go down to the cafeteria
吃点东西
and grab a bite to eat?
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
好
Okay.
如果你在医院餐厅也订了位
If you made reservations at the cafeteria,
我会印象非常深刻的
I'm gonna be so impressed.
我打过电♥话♥ 他们不接受订位
I called. They don't take 'em.
你就不能带根笔吗
Couldn't have grabbed a pencil?
永远不够 对吗
It's never enough, is it?
我打赌那家高档牛排屋不会上有冰淇淋勺的
I bet that fancy steak house didn't serve egg salad
鸡蛋沙拉
with an ice cream scoop.
我想那正好配你的皮布汽水
Well, I think it'll pair nicely with your Mr. Pibb.
医院寿司
Hospital sushi.
看来你喜欢冒险
I see you have a taste for adventure.
我们五分钟的平静结束了
And our five minutes of peace are over.
别在意我 我不是来偷看的
Don't mind me. I'm not here to spy.
我只是来再给玛乔丽端杯茶的
I just had to get Marjorie another tea.
天啊 你说了什么
Oh, God, what did you say?
我只是问 假设维克托死了
I just asked hypothetically if Victor died,
她是否觉得自己也会很快死
did she think she would die very quickly afterward?
说真的吗
Seriously?
眉毛放下去 小姐
Drop the eyebrow, missy.
真有这事 比如企鹅
It's a thing, like penguins.
总之 你们享受吧
Anyway, you kids have fun.
感谢你对这些事非常理解
Thank you for being so understanding through all of this.
没问题
No problem.
好的
Okay.
现在要发生非常性感的事了
Something really sexy is about to happen right now.
那个三文鱼卷尝起来像硬币
Oh, that, uh, salmon roll tasted like a penny.
你想来点室温鸡蛋沙拉吗
Would you like some room-temperature egg salad?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我主要是来这里陪你的
I'm really just here for the company.
那么 我们明晚能去吃真的晚餐吗
So... can we go to a real dinner tomorrow night?
我很乐意 但我明天其实得回家了
Well, I'd love to, but I actually have to get back home tomorrow.
我知道你最终
Well, I... you know, I-I knew that eventually
还是得回去 但我会想你的
you would have to get back, but I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too,
但我又不是住在澳大利亚
but it's not like I live in Australia.
这倒是
That's true.
去圣克鲁兹只用开3小时12分钟的车
Santa Cruz is only a three-hour-and-12-minute drive.
我也许搜了咱俩之间的路线
I might have Googled us door-to-door.
我给你我的地址了吗
Yeah. Did I give you my address?
我搜了很多东西
Look, a lot of Googling has gone on. I...
我没资格说你
Well, I'm in no position to judge.
我也搜了你
I've Googled you, too.
顺便说一句 面部照片不错
By the way, nice mug shot.
我是扎了马尾辫还是披头散发啊
Was my hair in a ponytail or down?
扎了马尾辫
Uh, ponytail.
对 那张不错
Ah. Yeah, that's the good one.
那么
So, uh...
你觉得我俩该试试异地恋吗
do you think we should try the long-distance thing?
我愿意啊
I'm game.
但既然你在我身边
But while I've got you here...
你嘴里的味道的确很像硬币
You do kind of taste like a penny.
这里真的没路出去
There is literally no way out of here.
两周后
等十分钟 我们就走...
Ten minutes, and we're out of h...
好啊
Hey!
打扰你了吗
Is this a good time?
没有 快进来
Sure. Come on in.
我们知道你很忙
We know you've got your hands full,
所以给你带了晚餐
so we brought you dinner.
还有一张卡片 参加周一晚上互助会的所有人送你的
And a card, from everyone at the Monday night meeting.
抱歉我写了生日快乐 我不知道我在签什么东西
Pardon my "Happy birthday." I didn't know what I was signing.
多谢你们送我卡片
Thank you for this.
还有晚餐 自从维克托
And for dinner-- I haven't been able
回来后 我都没法出门
to leave the house since Victor came home.
他现在怎么样了
How's he doing?
睡了 这时候我就会做
Sleeping now. This is when I catch up
我跟他在一起时没法做的事
on everything I can't do when I'm with him.
你们怎么样
So, how's it going with you ladies?
我真的想转移一下思绪
I could really use something else to think about.
我知道我们不该提名字
Well, I know we're supposed to keep it anonymous,
但英国歌♥手罗德·斯图尔特参加了我们的互助会
but Rod Stewart came to our meeting.
那可不是罗德·斯图尔特
It was not Rod Stewart.
只是一个发型糟糕
It was a woman with a bad haircut
有英国口音的女人
and an English accent.