看看谁赏脸出现了
Oh. Look who decided to grace us with her presence.
-杰弗里 抱歉我迟到了 -你感到抱歉吗
- Hey, Geoffrey. Sorry I'm late. u202d- Are you?
就是随口一说
Well, you know, it's what you say.
克丽丝蒂 你是个好服务员
Christy, you're a good waitress,
但你总是迟到
but you are constantly tardy.
我们要关注这句话的前半段
Let's focus on the first part of that sentence.
以前的管理层也许睁一只眼闭一只眼
That sort of thing might have flown with the old management...
顺便说句 没人怀念他们 我说找个
Who no one misses, by the way. Get a guy with a degree
有餐饮科学学位的人 你就来了
in restaurant science, I said, and here you are.
对 比你来的勤
Yes. A lot more often than you.
因为从学校到这里的路上堵车了
Because of a little traffic on the way from school.
-我保证不会再发生了 -没错 不会了
- Promise it won't happen again. - No, it won't.
你被炒了
You're fired.
我没被炒
Yeah. No, I'm not.
什么
What?
抱歉 我现在不接受
Yeah, sorry, that just doesn't work for me right now.
特色菜是什么
What are the specials?
我不会告诉你特色菜 你被炒了
I'm not telling you the specials; you're fired.
让我猜猜 柠檬鲈鱼吗
Let me guess-- branzino?
是的 但你依然被炒了
Yes. But you're still fired.
这样如何 我还有五个月毕业
How about this? I graduate in five months,
你那时可以炒了我
you can fire me then.
-这不是谈判 -太好了
- This isn't a negotiation. - Great.
我是克丽丝蒂 你们的服务员
Hi. I'm Christy. I'm your server.
我们的特色菜是柠檬鲈鱼
Our special is branzino,
配菜我猜是
and on the side, I'm guessing,
小土豆
is fingerling potatoes.
是意大利香醋球芽甘蓝
It's balsamic-glazed brussels sprouts.
谢谢 杰弗
Thanks, Geoff.
是杰弗里
It's Geoffrey.
不好意思 他是新来的
Ugh. Sorry about that. He's new.
我没带笔
Oh. I don't have a pen,
所以我就把点单记手♥机♥上了
so I'm just gonna record your order on my phone.
该死 空间不够了
Oh, crap. I don't have enough space.
让我先删点东西
Let me just delete a couple things.
极品老妈 第五季第九集
你今天如何
How was your day?
不赖 我被炒了
Not bad. I got fired.
什么
What?!
别担心 没多久
Don't worry. It didn't take.
带回家了一些柠檬鲈鱼
Brought home some branzino.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
谁炒了你 新经理吗
Who fired you, the new manager?
是的 杰弗里
Yeah. Geoffrey.
带"G"的杰弗里吗
Ugh. Geoffrey with a "G"?
带"D"的混♥蛋♥
Douche with a "D."
我刚和你弟弟通过电♥话♥
Hey, uh, I just got off the phone with your brother.
-雷为什么给你打电♥话♥ -因为我是他朋友
- Why'd Ray call you? - Because I'm his friend.
-但我是他姐姐 -是的 但他喜欢我
- But I'm his sister. - Yeah, but he likes me.
好吧 他找你干嘛
Fine. What did he want?
他让我别告诉你
He asked me not to tell you.
但你喜欢做♥爱♥ 所以
But you enjoy sex, so...
他要我保他出狱
He needs me to bail him out of jail.
-不 -他当然进监狱了
- Oh, no. - Of course he's in jail.
他一直在喝酒吸毒
He kept drinking and doing coke.
我告诉过你会发生这种事
I told you this was gonna happen.
你又做到了 预言家
You've done it again, Nostradamus.
-他的保金是多少 -两千
- How much is his bail? - Two grand.
所以他才给你打电♥话♥
Ah. That's why he called you.
而且我们是朋友
And we're friends.
我猜两千是公共场合酗酒吧
So I'm guessing two grand-- public intoxication?
我觉得是拒捕
I'm going with resisting arrest.
或许两者都有
Maybe both.
过去的邦妮·普兰科特每日二连
The old Bonnie Plunkett daily double.
如果我喝酒了 当然要拒捕
Hey, if I'm drinkin', I'm resistin'.
我几个小时后回来
I'll be back in a couple hours.
想得美 我们和你一起去
Nice try. We're going with you.
不不不 雷特别要求我
No, no, no. See, Ray specifically asked me
别叫你们来 或是告诉你们...
not to have you guys come along, or to even tell you about the...
我为什么还在说
Why-why am I still talking?
没事 我关门
That's okay. I'll get the door.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我们让他睡清醒 然后带他去互助会吗
Do we let him sleep it off and drag him straight to a meeting,
还是把他和玛乔丽一起关在笼子里
or do we just lock him in a cage with Marjorie?
也许一开始表现出一点同情吧
Maybe have an ounce of compassion first.
他上次搞砸的时候 我同情过了
I had compassion the last time he messed up.
这次我只想拿一袜子硬币抡他
This time, I've got a sock full of nickels with his name on it.
我开始明白雷为什么不想给你打电♥话♥了
Starting to see why Ray didn't want to call you.
这地方看起来很眼熟
This place looks so familiar.
我在这里被捕过吗
Was I ever arrested here?
我也这么想 然后我意识到
I thought that, too, and then I realized
这里和卡尔斯巴德的监狱一模一样
it looks exactly like the jail in Carlsbad.
-对 -你们去卡尔斯巴德干什么
- Yes. - What'd you do in Carlsbad?
偷窃吗
Shoplifting?
那是特曼库拉
Ooh, that was Temecula.
卡尔斯巴德是酗酒 妨害治安
Carlsbad was drunk, disorderly,
-裸♥露♥部分身体 -裸♥露♥部分身体
- and partially nude. - Partially nude!
我依然认为用笔涂黑乳♥头♥算穿了上衣
I still contend Sharpie on my nipples counts as a shirt.
我去把她保了出来
I went to bail her out,
花了很久 所以我和一个赏金猎人
it was taking forever, so I strike up a conversation
开始聊天
with a bounty hunter,
然后三下五除二 我们就...
and bing-bang-boom, there we were, just...
知道吗 下次再讲这故事
You know what? Story for another time.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
抱歉 哥们 坐着轮椅很难偷偷溜出屋子
Sorry, man. Hard to sneak out of the house in a wheelchair.
天啊 雷 你没事吧
Oh, my God, Ray, are you all right?
我没事 我只需要搭个车
I'm fine. I just needed a ride.
-还有两千保金 -我会还的
- And $2,000 bail. - Which I will pay back.
你必须还
Which you will pay back.
总之 你受伤了吗 饿了吗 走吧 车在这边
Anyway, you hurt? You hungry? Come on, the car's this way.
你打算告诉我们发生了什么吗
So, are you gonna tell us what happened?
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
他就好像不知道在跟谁说话
It's like he doesn't know who he's talking to.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我在酒吧里看勇士队的比赛
I was at a bar watching the Warriors,
有个混♥蛋♥过来找事
and this jackass got in my face.
那场比赛很精彩 对吧
That was a great game, huh?
抱歉 真的很精彩
Sorry. It was.
来吧 雷 告诉我们你做了什么
Come on, Ray, tell us what you did.
我不想说这事
I don't want to talk about it.
好 那就光听吧 我们要去我们家
Okay, then just listen. We're gonna go to our place,
让你冲个澡 喝点咖啡
get you a shower, pour some coffee in you,
然后直接带你去参加互助会
and then we're going straight to a meeting.
周二的互助会最好了
Oh. Tuesday meeting's the best.
有个名人在
There's a celebrity in there.
我不能告诉你他是谁 但是
I can't tell you who it is, but...
他是个成功的魔术师
he's a successful magician.
好吧 我不需要互助会
Yeah. I don't need a meeting.
我们刚保你出监狱
We just got you out of jail.
你的手♥机♥还在密封袋里
Your cell phone is still in a Ziploc bag.
听着 我知道我有点过头了
Look, I know I've been hitting it a little hard,
我会戒的
and I'm gonna clean that up,
-但我不参加互助会 -为什么不
- but I'm not doing AA. - Why not?
首先 我不太相信上帝那一套东西
Well, for starters, I'm really not into the God stuff.
不一定非得是上帝
It doesn't have to be God.
任何东西都能成为你的更高力量
You can make your higher power anything you want.
是啊 我的是奥普拉 她无所不能
Yeah. Mine's Oprah. What can't she do?
我知道怎么戒 我以前戒过
I know how to stop. I've done it before.
严格来说 如果你以前戒过 就是没戒
Technically, if you stopped before, you haven't stopped.
我只是说说
I'm just sayin'.
好吧 我头更疼了