Okay, my headache is getting worse.
亚当 我能睡你那里吗
Adam, is it okay if I crash at your place?
-呃 -"呃"的意思是不行
- Um... - u202dAnd by "Um," He means no.
我知道你以为我的阳刚气都被你收服了
Hey, I know you think you got my balls in your jewelry box,
但我能替自己发言
but I can speak for myself.
如果你的目标是戒瘾
If the idea is that you're gonna get clean,
那当然了 你可以和我住
then sure, you can stay with me.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
剩下的车程会很尴尬的
The rest of this drive is going to be awkward.
你们好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi. I'm Christy,
我看你们依然拿着菜单
and I see you still have your menus,
这意味着你们还没点单 我猜你们一定饿坏了
which means you haven't ordered, and I bet you're starving,
所以我们开始吧
so let's get this party started.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
我有点忙 杰弗里
Kind of busy here, Geoffrey.
这些人非常饥饿
These people have a serious case of the hungries.
失陪了 你们真正的服务员马上来
Excuse us. Your actual waitress will be right back.
你又迟到了 你被炒了
You're late again, and you're fired.
我是认真的 你绝对被炒了
I mean it. You are super fired.
我想我说得很清楚 我不能接受
I thought I was pretty clear that that doesn't work for me.
你知道我不能接受什么吗 你
Well, you know what doesn't work for me? You.
走吧
Leave.
好吧
Fine.
我通常会偷偷把这个拿走
I would normally sneak this out the back,
但你让我别无选择
but you leave me no choice.
你有心事吗 邦妮
Something on your mind, Bonnie?
我刚给亚当发了短♥信♥ 问雷的情况
I just texted Adam to see how Ray's doing,
-他没回复 -给他点时间
- and he's not responding. - Hey, give him time.
那不是我的风格 他知道的
That is not how I roll, and he knows it.
我只是很沮丧 这是我这辈子头一次
It's just so frustrating-- for the first time in my life,
我知道我在说什么 而没人听我的
I know what I'm talking about, and nobody is listening to me.
你不能强迫别人去互助会
You can't force someone to go to meetings.
看 就这个 不是我的风格
See? Right there, not my style.
任何值得做的事 都值得逼别人去做
Anything worth doing is worth forcing someone to do it.
这说不通
That doesn't really make sense.
如果玛乔丽说了这话 你会文到屁♥股♥上的
And yet if Marjorie said it, you'd tattoo it on your ass.
你为什么没去上班
How come you're not at work?
我的上班生涯结束了
That part of my life is over.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
杰弗里又炒了我
Geoffrey fired me again.
这次是永久的
And this time, it stuck.
不不不 这严重破坏了我们脆弱的生态系统
No, no, no, no. This wreaks havoc with our delicate ecosystem.
我提供住处 你提供食物
I'm roof, you're food.
我知道 我有点慌了
I know. I'm kind of freaking out.
纳帕肯定不缺餐厅
Well, certainly, there's no shortage of restaurants in Napa.
你们不明白
You guys don't get it.
我是个糟糕的服务员 但我有终身职位
I am a terrible waitress, but I had tenure.
我可以随意来去
I could come and go as I please,
我可以强迫新人跟我换班
I could bully the newbies into switching shifts with me,
而且我知道我能在裤子里藏多少块牛排
and I knew how many steaks I could sneak out in my pants.
三到五块 取决于切法
Three to five, depending on the cut.
牛排的切法 还是裤子的剪法
Cut of steak or cut of pants?
都有关系
Both factor in.
一定有解决方法
There's got to be a way out of this.
你和经理打炮怎么样
What if you... bang your manager?
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉 和他做♥爱♥
I'm sorry. Make love to him.
没这个选择
Not an option.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我弟弟是瘾君子 我未婚夫纵容他
My brother's an addict, my fiancé's an enabler,
我女儿保不住工作
my daughter can't keep a job.
我厌倦了当所有人的坚强后盾
I'm so tired of being everybody's rock.
天啊
Oh, my God.
雷和亚当去健身房♥了
Ooh, Ray and Adam went to the gym,
现在他们在喝冰沙
and now they're having smoothies.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
谁在乎啊 只要雷戒瘾就行了
Who cares as long as Ray's staying sober?
看吧 他找到不同的方法是有可能的
Yeah. See? It's possible he found a different path.
咩 咩咩咩
Meh? Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh.
不参加互助会就戒瘾
Wow. Sobriety without meetings.
你能想象我们会有多少自♥由♥时间吗
Can you imagine how much free time we'd have?
那我就终于可以写我的年轻人小说了
I could finally write my young adult novel.
我脑子里都想好了剧情
I've got it all outlined in my head.
吸血鬼少年少女坠入爱河
Teenage vampires fall in love,
但其中一个得了癌症
but then one of them gets cancer.
你们入迷了 对吧
You're hooked, right?
我不想说是 但是的
I don't want to say yes, but yes.
现在那些混♥蛋♥去了农贸市场
Ugh. Now those bastards are hitting a farmer's market.
不 我们不想要蓝莓
No, we don't want blueberries.
没搞错吧
Oh, come on.
杰弗里 不能跟你聊 我很忙
Hey, Geoffrey, can't talk, really busy.
你不在这工作
You don't work here.
我当然在
Sure I do.
三号♥桌 六号♥桌 六号♥桌和14号♥桌
I got tables three, six, nine, 14,
和吧台附近那一对都是我负责
and a deuce over near the bar.
提醒一下 她说她的柠檬鲈鱼有些可疑
Hey, heads-up, she said her branzino was a little fishy.
我们不付工资给你
We are not paying you.
没事 我拿小费就行
That's fine. I'll just work for tips.
别烦我 我也许还会分你一点
Hey, stay out of my hair, I might even deal you in.
要么你走 要么我就报♥警♥
You leave or I'm calling the cops.
你怎么说呢
And how will that call go?
不好 一个小个子女人
"Oh, no. A tiny woman wants to work
想在我的餐厅免费工作 帮帮我
in my restaurant for free. Help me."
对话结束了 出去
This conversation is over. Get out.
打扰一下 服务员
Excuse me. Waitress?
瞧 她叫我服务员
Ah, see? She called me "Waitress."
顾客总是对的
Customer's always right.
我懂 你很抱歉
I-I-I get it, you're sorry.
不不 让我来
No, no, no. Let me do this.
我
I...
想
tried to...
在这件事上
force my will...
强加我的意愿
on this situation,
这是错的
which was wrong.
雷
And Ray...
显然找到了他
has clearly found his...
自己的方法 这很棒
own path, which is great.
你只是想帮忙
And you were just trying to help,
这 也很棒
which is... also great.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这对我来说很难
This is hard for me.
是啊 你听起来
No kidding. You sound like
像是在学第二语言
you're learning a second language.
我一般不道歉 只缴纳罚款
I usually don't apologize. I just pay the fine.
这对我来说意义重大
Well, it means a lot to me,
告诉玛乔丽 谢谢她逼你做这事
and tell Marjorie I said thank you for making you do it.
会的
Will do.
好啊 邦妮
Oh, hey, Bonnie.
两个小时后 你们就将
You guys are two hours away
享受到有史以来最赞的法式洋葱汤了
from the best French onion soup you have ever had.
真高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我得道歉
I have to apologize.
放下袋子 这得要一阵子
Put that bag down, this takes a while.
雷 很抱歉 我想在这件事上
Ray, I'm sorry I, uh, tried to
强加我的意愿
force my will in this situation.
别说了 该拥抱了
Oh, say no more. Time to hug.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
真希望我知道还有这个选项
Wish I knew that was an option.
我很高兴听你这样说 因为你是我姐姐
I am so happy to hear you say that 'cause you're my sister,
我是你弟弟 我们相依为命
I'm your brother and we're all we got.
你还有他 他是我朋友
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表