I mean, you got him, and he's my friend,
我想我也有他了 实际上
so I guess I got him, too, and actually,
他要成为我姐夫了 所以我们都是一家人
he's gonna be my brother-in-law so we're all family.
*我们是一家人*
*We are family*
*我有我的白人姐姐和我*
*I got my white sister and me.*
我爱那首歌♥
I love that song!
我们是唱歌♥还是做汤啊
Are we singin' or are we soupin'?
现在做汤 一会唱歌♥
Soup now, sing later.
*我们在做汤*
*We are making soup, uh*
你看明白发生了什么吧
You see what's going on here, right?
邦妮 我在好莱坞工作
Bonnie, I work in Hollywood,
我知道人磕嗨了是什么样
I know when someone's coked out of their mind.
我找到田纳西州一处戒瘾中心 有床位
So I found this rehab in Tennessee that has a bed,
但他们不接受雷的那种保险
but they don't take the kind of insurance Ray has.
温蒂说她知道个地方 但是
Wendy says she knows a place, but, you know,
她也推荐了那家韩国烤肉
she also recommended that Korean barbecue
让我们拉了一周肚子
that had us all in the bathroom for a week.
往好的一面看 我终于有空看了《寂寞之鸽》
On the bright side, I finally got to read Lonesome Dove.
另一个选择是让他跟我们住一起
The other option is keep him with us
他可以去看门诊
and he can be treated as an outpatient.
你怎么看呢
What do you think?
他想怎么样
Well, what does he want?
他想继续磕嗨做汤
Well, he wants to keep getting high and make soup,
所以他无权投票
so he doesn't get a vote.
等等 他找你帮忙了吗
Wait a minute, did he ask you for help?
没有 我知道你要说什么 但他需要帮助
No, and I know what you're gonna say, but he needs help
只有我才能帮他
and I am the only one who can give it to him.
这行不通的
I-It's not gonna work.
这行得通的 因为必须如此
It-it's going to work, because it has to.
-我只用 -邦妮
- All I have to do is... - Bonnie,
你要把自己逼疯了 如果你不停止
you're making yourself crazy, and if you don't stop,
你还没帮他戒瘾 就开始自己喝上了
you're gonna end up drinking long before you get him sober.
那我该怎么做
So w-what am I supposed to do?
你得放手
You have to let him go.
他是我弟弟 我刚找到他
He's my brother. I just found him.
我不要失去他
I'm not gonna lose him.
我懂
I get it.
我只用
A-All I have to do
-说服他 -邦妮
- is convince him... - u202dBonnie,
停下
stop.
我只是
I just...
感觉很无助
feel so helpless.
我知道
I know.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
-这就是她吗 -对
- This is her? - Yes.
这是里奥·拉斯科尔
This is Leo Raskel,
地区经理
our regional manager.
他是从萨克拉门托的公♥司♥来的
He's here today from corporate in Sacramento.
听着
Look,
我知道我不是最好的员工
I know I haven't exactly been the best employee
我不会站在这里
and I'm not gonna stand here
跟你说我这个梦想成为律师的
and tell you about the struggles I've faced
正在戒瘾的酒瘾者面对的挣扎
as a recovering alcoholic with a dream of becoming a lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
我要跟你说的是
What I am going to tell you is that...
我是你最可怕的噩梦
I am your worst nightmare.
我在这餐厅工作了11年
I have worked at this restaurant for 11 years,
我知道一切秘密
and I know where all the bodies are buried.
我知道你们本地采购的有机
I know that your locally sourced, organic,
草饲牛肉只是其中之一
grass-fed beef is only one of those things.
我知道我们几个勤杂工住在地下室
I know that several of our busboys live in the basement,
和各种害虫一起
along with assorted vermin.
我知道上周的酸橘汁腌鱼
And I know that we served the tip
里面有保罗的指尖
of Paul's finger in last week's ceviche.
我可以继续 但我想你们应该懂了
I could go on, but, uh, I think I've painted a picture.
你要是炒了我 这一切都会上点评网
So, you fire me and all of this goes on Yelp.
或者你让我重新回来工作
Or you put me back on the books
那美好的四星半评价
and that nice, pretty four-and-a-half star rating
就会保持不变
stays right where it is.
我没意见
Works for me.
瞧见了吗 杰弗里
See that, Geoffrey?
这样才能去萨克拉门托
That's how you make it to Sacramento.
我明天也许会迟到一会
I might be a little late tomorrow.
看情况吧
We'll see how it goes.
邦妮
Hey, Bonnie.
你好
Hello.
话说
So, um...
亚当赶走了我
Adam kicked me out.
他跟我说了
Yeah. He told me.
有什么了不起的
What's the big deal?
我就磕嗨了一次
I got high once.
了不起的是你是个瘾君子
The big deal is you're an addict.
除非你处理这事
And your life is not gonna get better
否则你的生活不会变好
until you deal with it.
我能住在这里吗
Can I stay here?
不行
Nope.
真的吗
Seriously?
我该怎么做 睡在车里吗
What am I supposed to do? Sleep in my car?
我就做过
I've done it.
小建议 在沃尔玛停车
Little tip: park at Walmart.
他们不会赶走你
They won't kick you out.
邦妮 我是你弟弟
Bonnie, I'm your brother.
我知道 我爱你
I know... and I love you.
开始之前有几项公告
There are a few announcements before we begin.
社区中心让我们不要在此地抽烟
The community center has asked us not to smoke on the property,
不要在大楼北边的
and not to park in the reserved spaces
预留车位停车
on the north side of the building.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your text.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
感觉不像是
It doesn't really feel like it.
我知道
I know.
如果我又开始吸毒 你会赶走我吗
Would you kick me out if I started using again?
我赶过 你只是不记得了
I did. You just don't remember.
如果这有所慰藉
If it helps,
我从没想到你会戒瘾 但你做到了
I never thought you were gonna get sober, but you did.
你也是
Back at ya.
请大家静音手♥机♥
Please take a moment to silence your cell phones
出于对说话人的尊敬
and out of respect for the speaker...
亚当应对得怎么样
How's Adam dealing with it?
他把这事移交给了他的更高力量
He turned it over to his higher power.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥鸡尾酒 不要停
White Russian. Keep 'em coming.
今天不顺吗
Rough day?
就是个我手下的女人
Ugh. Just this woman who works for me.
她整周都在故意为难我
She's been busting my balls all week.
懂了
I hear ya.
酒保 他的酒我来请
Bartender, put his drinks on my tab.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
另一个受伤的男人
Ah, just another man with an ice pack down his shorts.
你还好吗
So, how you doin'?
我没事 我只是为雷难过
I'm okay, I just feel bad about Ray.
无论如何 你试图帮我弟弟
For what it's worth, it means a lot to me
这对我意义重大
that you tried to help my brother.
我喜欢他
I like the guy.
他还会还我两千块吗
Think I'll get my two grand back?
你真可爱
Mm, you're adorable.
这样吧 我请你喝酒
Mm. Tell you what, this round's on me.
他再来杯啤酒 我来杯雪碧
He'll have another beer. I'll take a Sprite.
就来了 等等
Coming up. Wait a minute.
邦妮
Bonnie?
天啊
Oh, my God.
弗兰基 是你吗
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表