tomorrow we are getting you a car.
-我买♥♥不起车 -这个嘛
- I can't afford a car. - Well, mm...
所以我说我们买♥♥ 我借钱给你
Well, that's why I said we? I'll lend you the money.
不不不 很感谢
No, no, no. I appreciate it,
但我们仍处在咖啡和毛绒长袍阶段
but we're still at the coffee and fluffy robe Stage.
-别毁了这感觉 -不不不
- Let's not ruin it. - No, no, no.
-我知道你肯定能还 -不 我不能
- I know you're good for it. - Uh, no, I'm not.
-可爱的内♥裤♥ -谢谢
- Ah. Cute underwear. - Uh, thanks. Mm.
这是我的"我找了个新女友"内♥裤♥
They're my I got me a new girlfriend Underwear.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你头发里黏黏的
Something sticky in your hair.
天啊 那可能是任何东西
Oh, God, that could be anything.
克丽丝蒂不来互助会让我有些担心
I'm getting worried about Christy missing meetings.
我应该去接她吗
Ooh. Was I supposed to pick her up?
算了
Oh, well.
也许我们可以捐款
Maybe we could take up a collection
给她买♥♥辆新车
and buy her a new car.
亚当提出帮她付首♥付♥
Adam offered to float her a down payment,
但我说 永远别给姓普兰科特的借钱
but I said, never lend money to a Plunkett.
他们应该把这话印钱上
They should actually put that on money.
坐公交没那么糟啦
Riding the bus isn't so bad.
除了有一次
Except for that one time
有个人靠着我肩膀死了
a guy leaned his head on my shoulder and died.
我曾经很喜欢坐公交
There was a time I loved taking the bus.
我以前会主动和坐在旁边的人聊天
I used to strike up a conversation with whoever sat down next to me.
你当然会了
Of course you did.
女士 你不能睡这里
Hey, lady. You can't sleep here.
什么
What?
发生了什么
What's going on?
到终点了
End of the line.
我在哪里
Where am I?
斯托克顿市
Stockton.
斯托克顿市
Stockton?
斯托克顿市在哪里
Where the hell is Stockton?
非常感谢你接我
Thank you so much for picking me up.
我知道车程很久
I know it was a long drive.
是啊 两个小时
Yeah, two hours.
回去也是两个小时
Gonna be two hours back, too, so...
一共四个小时
that's a total of four hours.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
-干酪花生酱饼干吃吗 -好
- Cheesy peanut butter cracker? - Uh, sure.
自动贩卖♥♥机晚餐吗
Vending machine dinner?
我倒希望是 我在空座位上捡到的
I wish. I found 'em on an empty seat.
包装打没打开
Open or closed?
没打开 我又不是动物
Closed. I'm not an animal.
这话可能不该我说
It's probably not my place,
我无意冒犯你 但是
and I don't mean to offend you, but...
我在想 我借你点钱
I've been thinking, how 'bout I loan you
让你付买♥♥车首♥付♥怎么样
some money for a down payment on a car?
太好了 现在有车店开门吗
Great. Is there a dealership open right now?
我准备了好多话想说服你呢
Whoa. I had a whole thing prepared to talk you into it.
在斯托克顿市醒来
Well, waking up in Stockton
让我失去了骄傲
smacked the pride right out of me.
但我们得保持低调
But we have to keep it on the DL,
因为帕特里克说要借钱给我 我拒绝了
because Patrick offered me a loan, and I said no.
也别告诉你妈妈
Yeah, let's keep it away from your mom, too.
几周前我提起这件事时
She shot me down when I brought this up
她反对了我
a couple of weeks ago.
什么 她为什么反对你
What? Why'd she shut you down?
她说借钱给你们家任何一个人
She said it was a bad idea to loan money
都是糟糕的主意
to anyone in your family.
她是对的
Oh, she's right.
你做的事很蠢
What you're doing is stupid,
两千应该就够了
and two grand should get it done.
准备开踢 很棒
The kick is up... oh, and it's good!
巴克斯特
Hey, Baxter?
天啊 我又做了什么
Oh, God, what did I do?
没什么 我想买♥♥辆车
Nothing. I want to buy a car.
你能直接告诉我你为何生气 别玩心理游戏了吗
Can you just tell me why you're mad and skip the mind games?
我不是以你前妻的身份来的 我真的想买♥♥辆车
I'm not here as your ex. I really do want to buy a car.
车是要钱的
You know, they cost money.
我有钱
And I have some.
那就进来吧
Well, then, come right in!
来一杯免费的卡布奇诺吗
Can I get you a complimentary cappuccino?
或者热可可 鸡汤
Hot chocolate? Chicken soup?
都是同一台机器做的 简直是个奇迹
They all come out of the same machine; it's a miracle.
买♥♥车就行 谢谢
Just the car, thanks.
我想要一辆新车 有按钮 座位加热器
I want a new one with buttons and seat heaters
和管用的方向灯
and a working turn signal.
但是还得很便宜 我需要打折
But it still has to be really cheap, so I need a deal.
你从哪儿弄到的钱
Where'd you get the money?
天啊
Oh, God.
克丽丝蒂 你又赌博了吗
Christy, are you gambling again?
如果是 你今晚选谁 鲨鱼队还是卡尔加里队
And if so, who do you like tonight, Sharks or Calgary?
我没赌博 蠢蛋才赌曲棍球呢
I'm not gambling, and only idiots bet on hockey.
女篮赛季得过阵子才开赛啊
Well, WNBA season doesn't start for a while.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh. I know what's happening here.
是你的新男友给你买♥♥的车
Your new little boyfriend is underwriting this dream.
真无礼
Hey, that's offensive.
是我妈妈的男友给我的钱
I got the money from my mom's boyfriend.
我的新男友提出了 但我拒绝了
My new guy offered, and I said no.
那没什么值得骄傲的
That is nothing to be proud of.
像我一样
Be like me.
找一个你不讨厌的阔佬 然后享受人生
Find someone rich that you don't hate, and kick back.
你够美的 能敲诈干爹的钱
You're still cute enough to nab a sugar daddy.
我该去尼桑店的
I should have gone to Nissan.
对 那牌子的车很棒
Yeah, those are great cars.
面对现实吧 咱俩都是花瓶
Face it, you and me, we're arm candy.
趁你还没老 赶紧用美色换钱吧
Got to use it before you lose it.
你的意思是我该在变成老太婆之前
So you're saying I should drain everything I can
榨干我男友的一切吗
out of my boyfriend before I become an old hag?
时间可不等人
Ticktock.
我总是听说新车的香味
I always heard about this new-car smell.
我从来不知道这是真的
I never knew it was real.
-你能闻到吗 -可以
- Can you smell it? - I can.
-怎么样 -绝对升级了
- And? - Uh, definite upgrade.
是啊 我旧车上有一股湿狗的气味
Yeah, I just couldn't get that wet-dog smell
怎么都除不掉
out of my old car.
你养过狗吗
Oh, yeah, you had a dog?
没有 谜团就在于此
Nope. Therein lies the mystery.
看好了
Ooh, ooh, check this out.
我再也不用摇下车窗
I don't have to roll down the window
喊着"嘟嘟"了
and yell honk honk anymore.
真棒 宝贝
That's great, babe.
你从哪儿弄到的钱
Where'd you get the money?
我前夫是卖♥♥♥车♥的
My ex-husband sells cars,
他也借了我首♥付♥款
and he also loaned me the down payment.
看看这个 卫星广播
Ooh, check this out. Satellite radio.
你想听加拿大喜剧频道吗
Do you want to hear the Canadian comedy channel?
等等 你不愿意拿我的钱
H-Hold on. So, uh, you wouldn't take money from me,
但你收了你前夫的钱吗
but you took it from your ex-husband?
是啊 因为我跟他的感情已经破裂了
Yeah, because that relationship's already burned down.
是吗 这人借钱给你干嘛
Has it? I mean, what's this guy doing loaning you money?
-他只是个好人 -我也是个好人
- He's just a good guy. - Well, I'm a good guy,
但我不会给我前妻开不必要的支票
but I don't write my ex any checks I don't have to.
他想跟你复合吗
So, does he want to get back together with you?
天啊 不想
Oh, God, no.
相信我 我们试过几次 但没成功
Trust me, we tried a couple times; it did not work out.
-几次 -不是最近
- A couple of times? - Not recently.
-那是什么时候 -他订婚后就没了
- Ah. Well, when? - Not since he got engaged.
等等 他结婚后就没了
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表