Yeah. Why don't we just skip the hike
你先睡一会儿 怎么样
and you go take a nap, huh?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
好的
Okay, yes.
但最多两个小时
But two hours, tops,
然后你就要享福了 先生
and then it's big fun for you, mister.
我今天是见不到她了 对吧
Yeah, I'm not gonna see her the rest of the day, am I?
-对 -好的
- No. - u202dYeah.
亚当
Adam!
来了
Coming!
做♥爱♥能帮助她睡眠
Sex helps her fall asleep.
她说我双腿之间夹着纯安♥眠♥药♥
She says I've got pure Ambien between my legs.
你们不用担心了 我搞定了
You guys don't have to worry anymore. I got this.
我知道我哪一点做错了
I realized what I've been doing wrong.
我以前没计划 现在我有了
I didn't have a plan, but now I do.
我今早去了一个戒瘾会
I went to a meeting this morning,
然后又和你们去了戒瘾会
then went to another meeting with you gals,
我会重新用线修眉
gonna have my eyebrows re-threaded,
然后今晚再去一个戒瘾会
then go to another meeting tonight.
而且我每天早晚都会
And I'm gonna bookend every day by calling Christy in the morning
给克丽丝蒂打汇报电♥话♥说
and again at night to let her know
我遵守了计划
I stuck with my plan.
这计划怎么样
How's that for a plan?
快而冗长
Well, it was fast and wordy.
而且是个非常好的计划
And a very good plan.
克丽丝蒂 我希望我没有破坏
Christy, I hope I didn't ruin
你男友的生日周末
your boyfriend's birthday weekend.
帕特里克没事 我睡醒以后
Patrick's fine. When I woke up from my nap,
他已经和亚当去打保龄球了
he had left to go bowling with Adam.
是的 亚当打保龄球
Yes, Adam bowls.
没有人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
我喜欢打保龄球
I love bowling.
我觉得很性感
I think it's sexy.
是啊 所以关于保龄球的毛♥片♥那么多
Yeah. That's why there's so much bowling porn.
是挺多的
There is.
因为你们给了我很大帮助
Well, since y'all helped me so much,
我从礼物柜给你们每个人
I brought each of you a little something
都带了点东西来
from my gift closet.
-亲爱的 你真好 -谢谢
- Oh! u202dOh, sweetie, that's very nice of you. u202d- Thank you.
但我们帮人不是为了礼物
But we don't help people for gifts.
我们是发自内心 免费做的
We do it for fun and for free.
你说的对
You're right.
邦妮
Bonnie.
怎么了
What?
手镯
The bracelet.
我进来时就戴着
I was wearing this when I came in.
你知道加上什么能让这套衣服变完美吗
Do you know what would make this outfit perfect?
你们这群老好人逼我还回去的那个手镯
That bracelet you goody-goodies made me give back.
你不觉得我们四个一起出去
Don't you think it's great that the four of us
很棒吗...
are gonna go out and...
拉倒吧
Oh, come on!
你才拉倒吧
You come on.
不 你必须换衣服
No! You have to change.
为什么我得换
Why do I have to change?
因为是我男友的生日
Because it's my boyfriend's birthday,
所以我可以穿淫♥荡♥红裙
so I get to wear the slutty red dress.
不行 全身都贴了胶带 穿了紧身衣 我不换了
Nope. Everything's taped up and Spanx'd down. I'm done.
好吧
Fine.
给我拉拉链
Unzip me.
我会的
I will.
你和我一样担心吉尔
Are you as freaked out as I am that Jill hasn't been able
没法坚持戒瘾超过一两天吗
to string more than a day or two of sobriety together?
是的 很吓人
Yeah. It's scary.
我难以想象从零开始是什么感觉
I can't imagine what it would be like to start from zero again.
我试过 很难受
Been there. It sucks.
我害怕如果我放纵了 就回不来了
I'm afraid that if I went out, I would never come back.
你会回来的
Yeah, you would.
因为我会抓着你的发根把你揪回来
'Cause I'd drag you back by the roots of your hair.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
好的 我看起来如何
Okay. How do I look?
没我好看 所以挺好的
Not better than me, so, good.
谁打保龄球赢了
So who won at bowling?
看到帕特里克试图击倒剩下的瓶子时
Everyone who saw Patrick fall on his ass
摔倒的人都赢了
trying to pick up a spare.
我本可以打得更好的 但是
Oh, hey, I would have played better, but...
-我没带我的球 -我没带我的球
- I didn't bring my ball. - I didn't bring my ball.
等等 你有自己的保龄球吗
Wait a minute-- you have your own bowling ball?
这种事你应该在我们第一次约会时
That's the kind of thing you should have disclosed
就告诉我
on our first date.
紫闪闪的呢
It's purple and it's sparkly.
那是我保龄球队的颜色
Hey, that's the color of my bowling team.
是吉尔 但是别担心
Oh. It's... it's Jill, but don't worry,
这是汇报电♥话♥ 我马上回来
it's just a bookend call. I'll be-I'll be right back.
-汇报电♥话♥ -那是指
- Uh, a bookend? - That's when an alcoholic
参与戒瘾计划的酒瘾者
calls someone in the program in the morning
每天早晚给某人报平安的电♥话♥
and then again at night to let them know they're okay.
瞧瞧你都学会术语了
Ah, look at you learning the lingo.
看《星际迷航》多了 总会学一两句克林贡语
Hey. Watch enough Star Trek, you learn a little Klingon.
坏消息
Bad news.
我还以为只是汇报呢
Wha... I-I thought it was a-a bookend.
不 是吉尔的管家
No. It was Jill's housekeeper.
吉尔喝醉了 去了她家
Jill showed up at her place, drunk.
我得去接她
I-I've got... I got to go get her.
这太疯狂了 今天是帕特里克的生日
That's crazy-- it's Patrick's birthday.
你留下 我去
You stay, I'll go.
谢谢 邦妮 我很感激
Thanks, Bonnie. I appreciate it.
你说得对 我妈妈能应付
You're right. My mom can handle it.
这话我之前从未说过
Words I've never said before.
我把牛排带走 在车里吃
I'm just gonna... eat this in the car.
回头给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you later.
麻烦了
Please.
谢谢你留下
Thank you for staying.
别客气
Of course. u202d
吉尔会没事的
Jill's gonna be all right.
嗯
Yeah.
她绝对没事
She definitely is.
知道吗 克丽丝蒂
Uh, you know what, Christy?
去吧
Just go.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我只是很担心她
I'm sorry, I-I'm just so worried about her.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想今晚是毁了
Well... I guess this night's a bust.
我们就直接买♥♥单然后走人吧
Should we just get the check and go?
绝对不要 现在我们可以点威士忌 大口喝酒了
Hell, no. Now we can order whiskey and not have to sip it.
服务员
Waiter!
多谢你们过来
u202dThank you so much for coming.
我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
I didn't know who else to call.
没事
It's okay.
天啊
Oh, my Lord,
她的指甲好长
her fingernails are so long.
吉尔
Hey, Jill.
天啊 克丽丝蒂 邦妮
Oh, my God! Christy! Bonnie!
我不知道你们还是索莱达的朋友
I didn't know you guys were friends with Soledad!
亲爱的 你在这里干什么呢
Honey, what are you doing here?
就是看电视 但我有点糊涂
Oh, just watching TV, but I'm a little confused,
因为都是墨西哥语
'cause it's all in... Mexican.
那个有长指甲的女士
So, that lady with the long nails right there--
她丈夫在跟胸部坚挺的女孩睡觉
her husband is sleeping with the girl with the pointy boobs,
但是挺胸女跟眼罩男
but pointy is having a baby
有了个孩子
with the guy in the eye patch.
-我说得对吗 -差不多吧
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表