- Did I get that right? - u202dMás o menos.
我喜欢在这里玩
I love hanging out here.
她这辈子从未来过我家
She's never been to my house in her life.
我不知道她怎么找到我的
I don't even know how she found me.
我当然知道你住哪里
'Course I know where you live.
圣诞节我给你送了梨
I sent you those pears for Christmas.
对 比现金好多了
Oh, yes, so much better than cash.
他们很可爱吧
Aren't they cute?
超可爱
Adorable.
我们得送你回家
We need to get you home.
但我不想走
But I don't want to go.
吉尔 你得站起来 你不能留在这里
Jill, you have to get up. You can't stay here.
为什么不行 这以前是我的沙发
Why not? This used to be my couch.
要知道
Oh. For all you know,
他们今晚策划了浪漫之夜
they had a romantic evening planned for tonight.
也许是他的生日 而你毁了这一切
It might even be his birthday, and you're ruining it.
-真含蓄 -我不在乎
- Subtle. - u202dI don't care.
你没必要来
Well, you didn't have to come.
我想陪着吉尔
I want to be here for Jill.
那就别抱怨
Then don't complain about it.
-我没有 -你就有
- I'm not! u202d- You kinda were!
再见 索莱达
Bye, Soledad!
回头见
See you later!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
许个愿吧 亲爱的
Make a wish, sweetie.
记得我们之前没法这样做 因为人们会盯着看吗
Remember when we couldn't do this because people would stare?
黑暗时代
Ugh, the dark ages.
好好抓牢他
Hold on.
我会的
Oh, I will.
-你能别闹了吗 -别这么敏感
- Will you stop? - Don't be so touchy.
人们认为我是同性恋 我没意见
Oh, I have no problem with people thinking I'm gay.
我只是不想让他们认为
I just don't want them thinking
我只能找到你这种货色
that I couldn't do any better than you.
天啊 我忘记牛排了
Oh, man! I forgot about my steak.
你觉得这还能吃吗
Do you think it's still safe to eat?
如果我说不行 你会不吃吗
Would it stop you if I said no?
晚餐怎么样
Hey. How was dinner?
挺好的 我们给你们留了点蛋糕
Oh, good. We saved you some cake.
蛋糕和牛排 我们去床上吃吧
Hey! Cake and steak-- let's eat it in bed.
如果你觉得够开心了 我口袋里还有土豆呢
If you think you're happy now, I've got a potato in my pocket.
我已经说了一千次抱歉
I know I've said I'm sorry, like, a thousand times,
但我真的很抱歉
but I really, really am sorry.
我的生日还有
Hey, it's my birthday for...
两个小时 不如我们
two more hours, so what do you say
去楼上...
we go upstairs and, uh... Oh...
不行
we can't.
吉尔害怕一个人待着
Jill was afraid to be alone,
所以我们得带她回我们家
so we had to bring her back with us,
她昏睡在我床上了
and she kind of passed out in my bed.
但沙发能拉开变成床
But the sofa pulls out.
我们可以进行超热辣安静的性♥爱♥
We can have super hot, quiet sex
人们可能撞见我们呢
that people might walk in on.
我觉得那并不算超热辣
Yeah, th-that doesn't sound super hot to me.
我保证 明天我全归你了
Oh, I-I promise, tomorrow I am all yours.
克丽丝蒂 拜托 停止
Christy, please, stop...
许诺了
making promises.
你生气了 对吧
You're mad, aren't you?
我是生气了 你妈妈说
Yeah, I-I'm mad. Uh, your mom said
她今晚能应付 但你还是去了
that she could handle things tonight, but you went anyway.
你说了没关系的
You said it was okay.
因为谁想跟一个
Well, because who wants to sit through dinner
不想留下来的人熬过晚餐啊
with somebody who doesn't want to be there?
虽然我哥哥就这样做了 他真的很享受
Although my brother just did, and he really enjoyed it.
我不知道还能怎么解释
I don't know how else to explain it,
-只能说吉尔真的很需要我 -嗯
- but that Jill really needed me. - Yeah.
现在很晚了 我也累了
It's late, I'm-I'm tired,
我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
so... let's just go to bed, okay?
有些难
It's-It's kind of tricky.
你得先推再拉
You have to push and then pull.
我知道了
I-I got it.
我的手指
Ow! My fingers!
他太惨了
He's so miserable.
你知道你内心深处会
Mmm. You know that part of you
-以别人的痛苦为乐吗 -嗯
- that takes pleasure in other people's pain? - u202dYeah.
让老娘欲♥火♥焚身
Mmm. Totally turns me on.
天啊
Oh, my God,
亚当 你在走路 这是个奇迹
Adam, you're walking-- it's a miracle!
不 我不是亚当
No. Uh... not Adam.
我是他弟弟帕特里克
I'm his brother, Patrick.
好吧 这样更合情理
Oh, yeah. That makes more sense.
请给我来杯咖啡
Coffee, please?
加点龙舌兰
Little agave?
你肯定是吉尔
You must be Jill.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手怎么受伤的
How'd you hurt your hand?
我跟沙发床打架打输了
Oh. I, uh... lost a fight with a pullout couch.
我占了你的床 对吧
Oh, I took your bed, didn't I?
是吧
Kinda.
我并非一直都这样糟糕
I wasn't always a mess like this.
我是说
I mean...
我曾是 然后不是
I was and then I wasn't...
然后我变胖了 又变瘦了
and then I got fat and then I got skinny...
现在我又一团糟了
and now I'm a mess again.
自己想吧
Go figure.
听到这些我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
谢谢
Thanks.
过去
You know, in the past...
每次我再次堕落时 我总是能回归正轨
every time I relapsed, I was able to get back,
但这次我就...
but this time I'm just...
我有些迷失了
I'm just kind of lost.
谢天谢地我有克丽丝蒂
Thank God I have Christy.
我第一次走进互助会时 她就帮助了我
She took hold of me the very first time I walked into a meeting,
从那以后 她一直都在
and she's been right there ever since.
我不知道没了她我要怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without her.
是啊 她
Yeah, she's, uh...
她很特别
she's pretty special.
虽然你只有八根能用的手指
You know, for only having eight working fingers,
但你的咖啡煮得很棒
you make great coffee.
谢谢 别让我投篮就行
Thanks. Just don't ask me to shoot a basketball.
我为什么会让你投篮
Why would I ask you to shoot a basketball?
你俩见过面了啊
Oh, hey. You two met.
是啊
u202dYeah.
他是个好人
He's a good one.
克丽丝蒂
Aw. Hey, uh, Christy,
你有空吗
you got a minute?
有
Uh, sure.
在你说话之前
Before you say anything,
她要走了 咱俩会共度一天时光
she's leaving, and you and I are gonna have our day together.
关于那点
Yeah, about that, um...
我打算回家
I'm gonna go home.
你还生气啊
You're still mad.
我没有生气
No, I'm not mad.
我懂
I get it.
你朋友有麻烦了 她需要你
Your friend's in trouble and she needs you.
但是
But?
我只是觉得我很多余
I just don't know where I fit in here.
我知道这不是理想的周末
I know this has not been the ideal weekend,
但你得明白 帮别人坚持戒瘾
but you got to understand, helping people stay sober
也会帮助我坚持戒瘾
is part of what helps me stay sober.
所以那得是我最先考虑的
So it has to come first.
我想那意味着我一直都排第二