Well, I guess that means I'll always be second.
我为你疯狂
I'm crazy about you.
但如果我不坚持戒瘾 根本就没有第二
But if I don't stay sober, there is no second.
好吧
Well...
我不知道
I don't know...
我能不能接受
if this is gonna work for me.
那我们是什么情况
Where does that leave us?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们几天后再聊 好吗
You know, let's talk in a few days, okay?
好
Okay.
我在蛋糕上睡着了
I feel asleep on cake.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
帕特里克刚走了
Patrick just left.
-这么快吗 -是啊
- Already? - Yeah.
太多互助会 太少克丽丝蒂
Too much AA, not enough Christy.
别担心 亲爱的 他会克服的
Don't worry, honey, he'll... he'll get over it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我在努力拼凑
I'm trying to piece together
昨晚发生的事
what happened last night.
我去了墨西哥吗
Did I go to Mexico?
看看这个
Look at this.
格洛丽亚的自♥制♥杏子酱
Homemade apricot jam from Gloria.
有人刚受邀参加婚礼了
Somebody just got invited to the wedding.
我们分发坚持不同日期戒瘾的纪念牌
We give away chips for various lengths of sobriety.
分发纪念牌的是玛乔丽
Our chip person is Marjorie.
大家好 我是玛乔丽 酒瘾者
Hi. Marjorie. Alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
有谁想要新人纪念牌吗
Would anyone like a newcomer chip?
我不要再拿一个 太丢脸了
I'm not taking another one-- it's too embarrassing.
这没什么好丢脸的
You have nothing to be embarrassed about.
如果我这辈子每次互助会
What if I take a newcomer chip at every meeting
都拿一个新人纪念牌呢
for the rest of my life?
我是酒瘾者
I'm an alcoholic.
那我会陪着你
Then I'll be right here with you.
还有谁想要新人纪念牌吗
Anyone else want to take a newcomer chip?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, honey?
对
Oh, right.
大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Jill, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
好
Okay.
有谁想要30天纪念牌吗
Would anyone like to take a chip for 30 days?