Oh, look!
克丽丝蒂来了
Christy's here.
你们好
Hey, guys.
我很遗憾 克丽丝蒂
I'm so sorry, Christy.
我真以为你和帕特里克会走下去的
I really thought you and Patrick were gonna make it.
谢谢 温蒂
Thanks, Wendy.
至少这是一段健康的感情 有个健康的结尾
At least it was a healthy end to a healthy relationship.
我谈过最健康的感情
Healthiest relationship I've ever had.
他真说了"我会照顾好你"吗
Did he actually use the words “I'll take care of you”?
-他说了 -你有什么毛病
- He did. - What's wrong with you?!
我不知道
I don't know!
你知道吗 克丽丝蒂 我正好知道怎样
You know what, Christy, I have got just the thing
可以让你忘记烦恼
to take your mind off your troubles.
吉尔 再说一次 我不想蒸阴♥道♥
Jill, again, I don't want to steam my vagina.
好吧 你当时都不愿意试
Okay, you didn't give that a chance.
不过我想说的其实是 我们去旧金山
But what I'm thinking is we go to San Francisco
买♥♥古琦买♥♥到你受伤的心痊愈为止
and shop until that hole in your heart is full with Gucci.
你真好心 但是
That is so kind, but...
克丽丝蒂 你一直在支持我
Christy, you have always been there for me.
让我也为你做件事吧
Let me do this for you.
这个嘛
Well...
我确实一直想知道
I have always wanted to know
砸钱解决烦恼是什么感觉
what it feels like to just throw money at a problem.
相信我 像蒸过的阴♥道♥一样舒服
Trust me, it'll get you all tingly like a steamed vagina.
我们要购物啦
Ooh, we're going shopping!
不 只有克丽丝蒂
No, just Christy.
只有她难过
She's the one who's upset.
我不知道你听说了没有 但我未婚夫的狗刚死了
I don't know if you've heard, but my fiancé's dog just died.
你在这里啊 和我走时一样
Aw, there you are, right where I left you.
我听说给男人提气的方法之一
I've heard one way to raise a man's spirits
是在爱情中加入第三方
is to bring a third party into the relationship.
我没心情... 是乔氏超♥市♥的路易丝吗
I'm not in the mood for-- Is it Louise from Trader Joe's?
接近了
Close.
是一只小狗
It's a puppy!
它来自第三街动物庇护所
And he's from the Third Street Shelter.
邦妮 你在做什么
Bonnie, what are you doing?
我试图给你一只可爱的小狗
I'm trying to hand you an adorable puppy
让你心情好些 不客气
that will make you happy. You're welcome.
我不会接受它
I-I'm not, I'm not gonna take him.
但是亲爱的 它身上有小狗味
But, honey, he's got puppy breath
它想让你成为它的新爸爸
and he wants you to be his new daddy.
听着 我感谢你的意图
Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do,
但我没准备好养另一只狗
but I-I'm not ready for another dog.
为什么不呢 你有干净的狗碗
Why not? You've got those clean bowls.
已经完成一半了
You're halfway there.
我还在为参孙悲伤
I'm still grieving over Samson.
才过了几周而已
It's only been a couple of weeks.
二十三天了
23 days.
邦妮 听我说
Bonnie, listen to me.
我知道对你来说 我只是失去了一只狗
I know to you I only lost a dog,
但对我来说 我失去了一个
but to me, I lost a friend
帮我度过人生最艰难时刻的朋友
that got me through the roughest time in my life.
你以后的艰难时刻多得是
Well, you're gonna have more rough times.
因为你要娶我
I mean, you are marrying me.
也许这个小家伙能帮到你
And maybe this little fella can help.
我来这里的路上 在一条窄街上
I mean, I got stuck behind a garbage truck
被垃圾车堵住了
on my way over here, narrow street,
没法绕过去 我瞥了一眼它
no way to get around him, and I glance over,
这家伙给了我非常鼓励的眼神
and this guy is giving me a very encouraging look.
做出了改变
Made a difference.
拨动了心灵的开关
Just flipped a switch right in here.
带上狗走吧
Take the dog and-and just go.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
叫你做一件事都做不好
I asked you to do one thing.
这件会让你忘了帕特里克
This'll make you forget about Patrick.
这件会让你忘了没上法学院
This'll make you forget you didn't get into law school.
这件会让你忘了和妈妈住
This'll make you forget you live with your mom.
好的 如果要把我所有的烦恼都列出来
Okay, if we're gonna list all my problems,
买♥♥光所有衣服也不够用
we're gonna run out of dresses.
这些太贵了
Uh, these are too expensive.
我得告诉你 吉尔 我真的很感激
I got to tell you, Jill, I really appreciate this,
但我在折扣商场会更加自在
but I'm just so much more comfortable at an outlet mall.
折扣商场
Outlet mall?
可悲的衣服可没法治愈悲伤的人
Can't heal a sad person with sad clothes.
什么都没法治愈我
Nothing's gonna heal me.
不如你试着聊聊这事呢
Why don't you try talking about it?
我上了聆听的网上课程
You know, I took an online class in listening.
忘记我自己 说吧
Forgetting myself... and go.
吉尔 我真的不想聊这事
Jill, I really don't want to talk about this.
特别是你还不眨眼盯着我
Especially with you not blinking.
都要吓死我了
It's freaking me out.
拜托 给我个机会
Come on, give me one chance.
忘记我自己 说吧
Forgetting myself... and go.
我真的不想这样做
I really don't want to do this.
相信我 这会让你好起来的
Trust me, it'll make you feel better.
忘记我自己 说吧
Forgetting myself and go!
好吧
Fine.
我忍♥不住想着 我对帕特里克犯了个错
I can't help thinking I made a mistake with Patrick.
不好
Oh, hell no!
-你觉得我做了正确的事吗 -不 嘘
- So you think I did the right thing? - No, shh!
我前夫现在的老婆刚走了进来
My ex-husband's new wife just walked in.
我没看仔细
I didn't get a good look.
跟我说说她有没有减下产后发的胖
Tell me if she lost the baby weight.
她是专业舞者吗
Wow, is she a professional dancer?
不是 她是专业抢老公的
No, she's a professional husband stealer.
还是倍受尊敬的麻醉医生
Slash highly-regarded anesthesiologist.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
-我不能让她看见我 -为什么
- I can't let her see me. - Why?
因为她会觉得我在跟踪她
'Cause she'll think I'm stalking her.
她为什么会那么想
Why would she think that?
因为我度过了黑暗的六周 那时我就是在跟踪她
'Cause I had a dark six weeks where I totally was.
它很可爱吧
Mmm. Isn't he cute?
是啊
Yeah.
你可以随便给它取名字
You can name him anything you want.
你给猫咪取过史蒂夫·米勒这名字吗 瞧瞧它
Have you named one after Steve Miller yet? Look at him.
它爱开玩笑 是个烟民 半夜还抽大♥麻♥
He's a joker, he's a smoker, he's a midnight toker.
它真可爱
He is adorable,
但我的形象是猫奴啦
but I'm pretty well established as a cat person.
没错
Exactly.
养了八只猫 你就成了疯狂养猫老太婆
Eight cats and you're the crazy cat lady.
养了八只猫加一只狗 你就只是热爱动物
Eight cats and one dog, you just love animals.
谁拯救了谁啊 我说得对吧
Who rescued who, am I right?
你问了温蒂吗 她似乎很孤独
Did you ask Wendy? She seems lonely.
已经问过了
Yeah, already tried her.
她跟另外四个护士住一起
She lives with four other nurses.
简直是一场情景喜剧
It's like a sitcom over there.
真希望亚当能收下狗狗
I wish Adam would just take the dog.
让我来问你
Let me ask you something.
你领回来这只狗是为了让他感觉好些
Did you get this dog to make him feel better
还是让你自己感觉好些
or make you feel better?
这不是一回事吗
Aren't those the same thing?
邦妮 如果你们想白头偕老
Bonnie, you're gonna have to learn to weather these storms
那你就得学着克服困难
if you want to be together for the long haul.
但他才是岩石啊
But he's the rock.
你为什么不能当岩石
Well, why can't you be the rock?
因为我是河流
Because I'm the river.
咆哮的河流
The roaring river.
我冲刷了岩石 切割出了大峡谷
I cut through the rock and make the Grand Canyon,
四面八方的人们都来参观我
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表