I'm telling you, I don't know her.
塔米·迪芬多夫这种名字很难忘记的
Tammy Diffendorf is not a name you forget.
也许她是你吸毒时期的朋友
Maybe she's someone from your drug days.
每个想杀我的人都是我吸毒时期的朋友
Everyone who wants to kill me is from my drug days.
并不是
No, they're not.
但愿我们在暴♥动♥之前
Hopefully, we managed to do some good
做了一点好事
before the riot broke out.
我觉得我的故事感动了人
I think my story touched people.
我看到了有人眼角挂泪
I saw a few tears.
那是文身
Those were tattoos.
我觉得他们对你的故事
I think they really connected
很有共鸣 克丽丝蒂
with your story, Christy:
前脱衣舞♥女♥ 努力学习成为律师
ex-stripper studying to be a lawyer.
是啊 不是吗
They did, didn't they?
假如他们要拍一部关于我人生的电影
Like if they were to make a movie of my life,
那一幕肯定会出现在预告片中
that scene would definitely be in the trailer.
我很高兴你们度过了愉快的时光
Well, I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time.
与此同时 有个叫塔米的疯子在四处乱跑
Meanwhile, some maniac named Tammy is running around
指甲里抠着我的DNA
with my DNA under her fingernails.
塔米 塔米
Tammy... Tammy...
塔米是谁啊
Who the hell is Tammy?
塔米 塔米
Tammy. Tammy.
-塔米 塔米 塔米 -妈妈
- Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. - u202dMom.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你把塔米这名字再说五百遍
You say the name "Tammy" 500 more times,
我去为我有带座的厕所
I'm gonna go thank my lucky stars
感谢我的幸运星
for a toilet with a seat.
塔米 塔米 塔米
Tammy... Tammy... Tammy.
塔米 塔米
Tammy... Tammy.
塔米
Tammy.
各位 我在今天的会上有个大突破
Guys, I had a major breakthrough at the meeting today.
简直是醍醐灌顶
I mean, it was like a thunderbolt.
我人生中犯的每个错误都是因为...
Every mistake I've ever made in my life is because...
天啊 塔米
Oh, my God! Tammy.
我正在说话
I was talking.
我知道 谢谢你
I know, and thank you.
你说话时我思考效率最高
That's when I do my best thinking.
你想起来了吗
So you remember?
是的 我不知道是因为咖啡
Yes, I don't know if it's the coffee
还是我不想听温蒂的故事
or me not wanting to hear Wendy's story,
但我终于想起来了
but it's finally coming back to me.
也许我们应该让温蒂说完
Maybe we should let Wendy finish.
拜托 玛乔丽
Oh, come on, Marjorie.
一个女巨人抱摔了邦妮
A gigantic woman tackled Bonnie.
告诉我你不想知道真♥相♥
Tell me you don't want to hear the "Who," "What," "Why."
我应该以前提过
I think I may have mentioned in passing
我住过寄养家庭
that I was in foster care.
-没有 -不是吧 -真的吗 -你吗
- Nah. - u202dStop. - u202dNo, really? u202d- You?
总之 我14岁时
Anyway, when I was 14,
我寄养在了瓦列霍的一个家庭里
I got placed with a family in Vallejo.
瓦列霍 听起来尘土很大
Ew. Vallejo? Sounds dusty.
我之前在烂地方之间辗转了很多年
I'd been bouncing from one crap hole to another for years,
但这个新地方竟然还不错
but this new place was actually decent.
我第一次有了自己的房♥间
I had my own room for the first time.
我可以喝酒 吸大♥麻♥
I could drink, smoke dope,
带男孩从窗户溜进来
sneak boys in through the window,
但之后 他们又接纳了一个女孩
but then they took in this other girl.
塔米
Tammy?
塔米
Tammy.
她留着可爱的法式辫
She had these adorable French braids.
她每天晚上都做作业
She did her homework every night.
她在家里帮忙做家务
She helped around the house with the chores.
她礼貌 体贴 开朗
She was polite, considerate, cheerful.
我恨死她了
I hated her guts.
完美小姐在那里
Having Little Miss Perfect around
毁了我的快乐生活
was screwing my sweet deal.
我得找个办法把她带到黑暗面
I had to find a way to bring her to the dark side.
原来我很擅长
Turns out, I'm really good
把人带到黑暗面
at bringing people to the dark side.
-不是吧 -真的吗 -什么
- Stop. u202d- No. Really? u202d- What?
总之 她有个男友
Anyway, she had this boyfriend,
另一个自命清高的全优书呆
another straight-A, goody-two-shoes nerd.
但这书呆有鸡鸡 这就让他很脆弱
But the nerd had a penis, and that made him weak.
于是
So,
我让我朋友唐娜 胸部丰满
I had my friend Donna-- very chesty,
有很多件抹胸 她现在死了
lots of tube tops, she's dead now--
我让她跟他在体育馆后亲热
I had her make out with him behind the gym
而我不小心带塔米走过了拐角
just as I innocently walked Tammy around the corner.
她伤心欲绝
Oh, she was devastated.
很幸运 我有安慰她的绝佳东西
Luckily, I had the perfect thing to comfort her.
想逃离现实吗
Wanna get away?
我还没反应过来
Before I knew it,
塔米就立刻成了个特别坏的女孩
Tammy went bad girl in a big way.
就连我都觉得厉害
Even I was impressed.
她吸大♥麻♥ 挂科
She was wakin' and bakin', flunkin' tests,
在看门人那里买♥♥伏特加
buying vodka from the janitor.
一个月后 她就走了
Pfft. A month later, she was gone.
模糊多彩的回忆啊
Ah, misty watercolored memories.
谁想分厨师沙拉
So, who wants to split a chef's salad?
干嘛
What?
一整盘沙拉让我胀气
A whole salad makes me bloaty.
邦妮 你意识到了
Bonnie, you do realize
你对塔米做的事是不对的吧
what you did to Tammy was wrong--
虽然对一个14岁孩子来说是相当复杂 令人难忘了
although impressively complex for a 14-year-old.
没那么夸张啦
Mm. Not that impressive.
14岁的孩子是纯粹的魔鬼
14-year-olds are pure evil.
我花了三个学期时间搞垮一个美术老师
I spent three semesters taking down an art teacher.
他跟我说我画的马不切实际
Tell me my horse painting was unrealistic.
看门人和伏特加是怎么回事
What is it with janitors and vodka?
我们初中的看门人少了一只手
Our junior high janitor didn't have a hand,
但他总是有伏特加
but he always had vodka.
你是说她进了监狱是我的错吗
Are you saying it's my fault she's in jail?
我没那样说
No, I didn't say that.
那你是什么意思 玛乔丽
Then what are you saying, Marjorie?
-让我来 -好 我真是受够了
- May I? u202d- Yes. I'm so tired of this.
所以 我想因为我对你做的
"And so, I-I'd like to make amends
那些糟糕的事情进行道歉
"For those terrible things I did to you
当时我俩都在
"When we were both struggling
与寄养系统中的挑战作斗争
with the challenges of the foster care system."
就这样吗
That's it?
我只准备了这么多 但我可以重复一段
That's all I prepared, but I could riff a little.
你简直难以置信
You're unbelievable.
谢谢 但并不全是我的功劳
Thank you, but I can't take full credit.
我从互助会学到了许多 但主要是靠我自己啦
I've learned a lot from the program, but most of it is me.
去你的互助会 我去参加会议
Screw your program. I only went to that meeting
只是为了摆脱我自♥慰♥的狱友
to get away from my masturbating cellmate.
她可真是有瘾
Talk about addiction.
她睡上铺还是下铺
Is she top bunk, or bottom bunk?
我不知道我为什么要问
I-I don't know why I asked that.
让我搞清楚 你开车远道而来
Let me get this straight. You drove all the way out here
就为了来跟我道歉 因为你给我递了根大♥麻♥烟卷
to apologize to me for handing me a joint
还有跟我男友乱搞吗
and messing around with my boyfriend?
严格说来那是唐娜干的 愿她安息
Technically, that was Donna, may she rest in peace.
她死了吗 真好
Oh, she's dead? Good.
你什么时候要对你真正害我的事道歉
Now when are you gonna apologize for what you really did to me?
我还希望
Well, um, I was hoping
我的道歉包括了一切错事
my apology was, uh, more of a blanket type deal,
但是如果还有详情
but if there are specifics,
我可以具体问题具体分♥析♥
I could tackle them on a case-by-case basis.
你害我被赶出了那个家
You got me kicked out of that house!
不 你被赶走了