No, no, you got kicked out
是因为你偷了我们养父的钱包
'cause you stole our foster father's wallet.
不 是你偷走了他的钱包
No, you stole his wallet
然后放在我书包里了
and planted it in my book bag. u202d
对哦
Ooh. Yeah.
他们赶走了我 把我送去了教♥养♥院♥
They kicked me out and put me in a group home.
那里简直是地狱 所以我走了
It was hell, so I took off.
我当时14岁 流落街头
I was 14 years old, living on the street,
做着我不知道自己还能做到的事
doing stuff I didn't even know I was capable of.
塔米 我真的很抱歉
Aw, Tammy, I'm so sorry.
抱歉可帮不了我 对吧
Yeah, well, "Sorry" doesn't help me, does it?
因为你在外面 我在里面
'Cause you're out there, and I'm in here.
过去40年里我都希望我绝对不会见到你
I spent the last 40 years wishing I never met you.
警卫
Guard?
我对这女人做的事让我好难受
I'm so upset about what I did to this woman.
我吃不下 睡不着
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
我很困扰 就像是斯蒂芬金小说里
I'm haunted, like the guy who hears his own heart
通过墙能听见自己心跳的人
through the wall in that Stephen King book.
-就像她读书似的 -我跟你们说 那是场噩梦
- Like she read a book. - I'm telling you it's been a nightmare.
就像她有心似的
Like she has a heart.
一周前
You know, a week ago,
我都记不起这女人是谁
I couldn't even remember who this woman was.
原来我毁了她的生活
Turns out I ruined her life.
这让我想知道我还毁掉了
Makes me wonder how many other peoples' lives
多少人的生活
I might have ruined.
而我还不知情
That I don't know of.
总之 我道歉了 结果很糟糕
Anyway, made my amends, totally tanked.
真希望我能做点别的事
Just wish there was something else I could do.
很高兴戒瘾了 每天
Happy to be sober, where every day
我都能发现我糟糕的新一面
I get to discover new ways I'm terrible.
还有谁想分享吗
Anyone else like to share?
我来 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者
I'll go. Christy, alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
首先 我妈妈说的那本书
First of all, the book my mother was referring to was
是埃德加·爱伦·坡的《泄密的心》
The Telltale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe.
我更喜欢她蠢的时候
I liked it better when she was stupid.
我在这房♥间里经常抱怨我的生活
I bitch about my life in this room a lot,
但去过那座监狱后 我得说 我觉得很幸运
but after visiting that prison, I got to say, I feel lucky.
我见过有些女人因为跟我做过同样的事而服刑
I met women in there doing time for things I've done.
我只是没被抓
I just didn't get caught.
这很有趣 考法学院
It's funny. Getting into law school
让我很痛苦
has been such a pain in the ass.
我都开始想着这是否值得了
I was starting to wonder if it was worth it.
但如果有一天
But if some day,
我可以帮助这些女人 我知道这很值
I get to help just one of these women, I know it is.
谁知道呢 也许我的所有律所生意
Who knows? Maybe I can devote my entire practice
可以是帮助我妈妈毁掉的人
to people my mother destroyed.
但我会听到一声谢谢吗
But will I hear a thank you?
她在这里呢
Hey, there she is!
他们说你给我弄了张预付费电♥话♥卡
They said you have a prepaid phone card for me?
还有不同款式的六条内♥裤♥
And six pairs of underwear in various styles.
如果你不喜欢丁字裤
If you're not a thong girl,
也许你可以用来换零食
perhaps you could barter them for snacks.
你好 我是她女儿克丽丝蒂
Hi. I'm her daughter Christy.
天啊 你抽了多少
Man, how much did you smoke?
帮她说句话 我从她体内出来之前
In her defense, she didn't know she was pregnant
她都不知道她怀孕了
till I fell out of her.
我们来不是聊我的
We're not here to talk about me.
我去找了监狱的官员
Now, I went to the prison officials
解释了你对我的攻击是有正当理由的
and explained your attack on me was totally justified.
你帮我要回特权了吗
You get me my privileges back?
没有 他们嘲笑了我
No. They laughed at me.
其实他们挺刻薄的
Actually, they were kind of mean about it.
而且居高临下
And a little condescending.
一定要在点评网上给监狱差评啊
Be sure to give the prison a bad Yelp review.
我们说完了吗
Are we done here?
没有 我带我女儿来的原因是她是个律师
No. The reason I brought my daughter is she's a lawyer.
不是律师 现在还不是
Not a lawyer, not yet.
但我认识一个律师 他同意看看你的案子
But I know one, and he's agreed to take a look at your case.
我们想着可以看看
Yeah, we thought we could see
有没有办法让你提前出狱
if there was a way we could get you out early.
那太好了 因为我绝对不想
Oh, that's great because I totally didn't mean
杀掉那些人并且吃掉他们的
to kill those people and eat them.
什么
What?
开玩笑的 我抢了一家澳派牛排馆
Kidding. I robbed an Outback Steakhouse.
我真走运 那碰巧是"警♥察♥免费吃"之夜
Just my luck, it was "Cops Eat Free" night.
我被32个人逮捕了
I was arrested by 32 people.
好吧 他们中有人动手动脚吗
Okay, well, did any of them get a little grabby?
现在快说吧
This is our time.
我磕迷幻药磕嗨了 亲爱的
I was tripping balls on mushrooms, sweetie.
我完全不知道
I got no idea.
我们说完了吗
So, are we done?
-是啊 -我想是的
- Uh, yeah. u202d- Guess so.
塔米
Tammy?
我知道你恨我妈妈
Listen, I-I know you hate my mom,
你有权恨她
and you have every right to,
但你该知道 她真的很内疚
but you should know she genuinely feels terrible,
现在她是个好人了
and now she's a really good person.
她是个比以前更好的人了
Well, she's a better person.
她是个人了
She's a person.
走吧 克丽丝蒂
Let's go, Christy.
-普兰科特 -嗯
- Hey, Plunkett? u202d- Yeah.
不是你 烟宝
Not you, Cigarette Baby.
跟我们住的养父母 他们最后领养你了吗
Those people we lived with-- they end up adopting you?
没有 你被赶走两周后 我也被赶走了
Hell, no. I got kicked out two weeks after you did.
偷了她的钱包 没人可以栽赃了
Stole her wallet, had no one to blame it on.
-你去了哪里 -贝克斯菲尔德的养鸡场
- Where'd you end up? - Chicken farm in Bakersfield.
比听起来更糟糕
Even worse than it sounds.
我们在家过得挺好的 是吧
We actually had it pretty good at that house, didn't we?
是啊 他们是好人
Ugh. Yeah, they were nice people.
而且不知道大♥麻♥是什么味儿
And they had no idea what marijuana smelled like.
就是啊 你跟他们怎么说的
I know, right? What did you tell them?
房♥子下住着一窝臭鼬
There was a family of skunks living under the house?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-它们有次跟着我去了学校 -是啊
- And they followed me to school one time. u202d- Right.
-等等 你还画画吗 -什么
- Wait. Do you still draw? -u202d What?
你以前在各个地方画蛇
You used to draw all those crazy snakes everywhere, you know.
墙上 麦片盒里
On walls, inside cereal boxes.
我都忘了 记得有次那个红发疯子睡着了
I forgot about that. Remember I drew one on the neck
我在他脖子上画了一条蛇吗
of that crazy red-headed guy when he was asleep?
-他叫什么名字 -我不记得了
- What was his name? - I don't remember, man.
-他真是个疯子 -天啊
- He was psycho. - u202dOh, my God.
-他的眼神呆滞得很 -嗯
- No one home in those eyes. u202d- Mm-hmm.
但床技很棒
Ooh. Good in bed, though.
是啊
Yeah, he was.
你们叫它"龙舌兰" 我叫它"能杀你"
You call it "Tequila"? I call it "To-kill-ya."
你听懂了吧 女士
You feel me, right, ma'am?
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
他们不会笑的 坐下吧
They're not gonna laugh. Sit down.
好 你们真是好听众
All right, you've been great.
他们让我们回来还挺好的
It's nice they let us come back.
你有没有想过
You ever stop to think
我们也许是囚犯的惩罚之一
that maybe we're part of their punishment?
大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Bonnie, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett?
我记得她 情况很糟 真的很糟糕
I remember this one. It's bad, it's really bad!