好的 你要哪种意面酱
Okay, what spaghetti sauce do you want?
我不记得名字了
Well, I don't remember the name.
就是包装上有演员的那个
It's the one with that actor's face on it.
保罗·纽曼
Paul Newman?
不 收益都捐给慈善机构的那个
No. The one where the proceeds go to charity.
保罗·纽曼
Oh. Paul Newman.
不 是和罗伯特·雷德福拍了
No, it's the one who does all those movies
很多电影的那个
with Robert Redford.
那就是保罗·纽曼
That's Paul Newman.
你没仔细听我说
You're not listening to me.
我觉得你说的是保罗·纽曼
I think you mean Paul Newman.
亚当说是保罗·纽曼
Adam says it's Paul Newman.
好 试试这个吧
Sure. Let's try that.
别忘了买♥♥爆米花
Oh, don't forget popcorn.
我要包装上有领结男的那个
I like the kind with the guy with that bowtie.
奥威尔·瑞登巴可吗
Orville Redenbacher?
不 是个搞笑的名字
No. It's a funny name.
等亚当告诉你是奥威尔·瑞登巴可后
Call me back when Adam tells you
再给我回电♥话♥
it's Orville Redenbacher.
不 别接待她 我是下一位
No! Don't serve her! I was next.
如果你要忽视号♥码
I mean, why the hell do you have numbers
为什么还要排号♥
if you're just gonna ignore them?!
我是24号♥
I have 24.
我是24号♥
I have 24!
-女士 请冷静 -别让我冷静
- Ma'am, please, calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
把我的低盐火腿薄片给我
Just get me my thinly sliced low-sodium ham
不然我就去柜台后面
or I am coming over that counter.
退后 25号♥
Back off, 25.
极品老妈 第五季第十八集
我是24号♥ 我是24号♥
"I have 24! I have 24!"
各位 不看不知道
Guys, you had to see it.
她因为火腿失控了
She was flipping out over ham.
你为什么不录下来 传到油管上
Why didn't you record it and put it on YouTube?
他们好像有个"老人失控"频道
I think they even have an "Old People Losing It" Channel.
但这不搞笑
But it wasn't funny.
配上马戏团的音乐就搞笑了
Put some circus music behind it, it'll be funny.
"老人退汤"听起来也不搞笑
"Old Man Sends Back Soup" Doesn't sound funny, either,
但是配上...
but hit it was a little...
你就乐一下午吧
There goes your afternoon.
看到你的互助对象那样失控很奇怪
It's weird to see your sponsor melting down like that.
我是说 我失控时会给她打电♥话♥
I mean, she's the one I call when I melt down.
你总是可以找我谈啊
You can always talk to me.
我失控通常都是因为你
I'm usually melting down because of you.
我觉得玛乔丽很完美 因为她来了
Well, I think Marjorie is perfect 'cause here she is.
玛乔丽
Hey, Marjorie!
女士们
Hello, ladies.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
-田径服不错 -很高兴你来了
- Nice track suit. u202d- Glad you're here.
我们什么都没说
We weren't talking about anything.
那么
So...
你有什么新鲜事吗
anything new with you?
实际上 我早些时候去了杂货店
Actually, I was at the grocery store earlier
做了一件糟糕的事
and I did something terrible.
我为互助会买♥♥了饼干
I bought cookies for the meeting.
我只是今天没时间烘焙
I just didn't have time today to bake.
希望你们不会对我失望
I hope you don't think less of me.
你说得对 克丽丝蒂
You're right, Christy.
她是个精神错乱的疯子
She's an unhinged lunatic.
随你笑吧 你当时不在场
Laugh all you want. You weren't there.
不 这个
No, this.
看看老爷爷
Check out grandpa.
鸽子偷了他的三明治
A pigeon steals his sandwich.
你们周六做什么
What's everyone doing Saturday?
我们有空
We're free.
别这么快答应
Don't commit so fast.
上次我们就是这样和她古怪的护士朋友们
That's how we ended up playing Scattergories
玩猜词游戏的
with her weird nurse friends.
那次很有趣
That was fun.
我检查了血压
I got my blood pressure checked
还学会了"半影"这个词
and I learned the word, "Penumbra."
我有张让我们所有人足底按♥摩♥的团购券
I got a Groupon for us all to get foot massages.
-我请客 -免费的吗 我们有空
- My treat. - u202dIt's free? We're free.
团购券是什么
What's a Groupon?
看在老天的分上 吉尔
Oh, for God's sake, Jill.
谐音"礼券" 有个"团"字
Rhymes with "Coupon," Has "Group" In it.
自己动脑想想
Use your brain.
对不起
Sorry.
玛乔丽 一切还好吗
Marjorie, is everything okay?
很好 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
因为你刚给聚会蒙上了半影
Because you just cast quite a penumbra over this gathering.
你确实有点暴躁
You do seem a little cranky.
暴躁
Cranky?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
脾气坏 易怒 好斗
Cantankerous, irascible, truculent.
看吧 吉尔 我也知道词的
See, Jill? I know words, too.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 我今天去过杂货店
Okay. I was at the grocery store today
我算是
and I kind of
看见了你吼熟食店店员
saw you kind of yelling at the deli guy.
算是吧
Kind of.
我没吼
I wasn't yelling.
我是在划清底线
I was setting a boundary.
当然了
Sure, sure, sure. Sure.
只是你的底线让熟食店店员哭了
It just that your boundary made the deli guy kind of cry.
他跳过了我
Well, he skipped over me.
我只是在提醒他我在那里
I was merely reminding him I was there.
隔壁针线店的人都知道你在那里
Oh, the people at the Yarn Barn next door knew you were there.
变得有点尴尬了
This is getting uncomfortable.
我知道 我喜欢
I know. I love it.
我感谢你的关心 克丽丝蒂
I appreciate your concern, Christy,
但真没什么大不了
but it's really no big deal.
好
Okay.
真是隔靴搔痒
Well, that was a dry hump.
克丽丝蒂 我回了那家鞋店
Oh, Christy, I went back to that shoe store
那个给你号♥码的帅气销♥售♥小哥
and that cute sales guy that gave you his number
说你没给他打电♥话♥
said you didn't call.
你为什么不打 你应该打的
Why didn't you call? You should call.
帕特里克和我刚分手
Patrick and I just broke up.
现在约会太早了
It's way too early to start seeing someone.
帕特里克不这么想
Patrick doesn't think so.
什么
What?
亚当说他在和别人约会
Adam said he's dating someone else.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why would you tell me that?
因为我从不瞒着你
Because I don't keep secrets from you.
你到我36岁才告诉我我生父是谁
You didn't tell me who my dad was till I was 36.
我就是那时学到的教训
That's when I learned my lesson.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
他在哪遇见她的
Where did he meet her?
不不不 别告诉我
No. No, no. Don't tell me.
他在哪遇见她的
Where did he meet her?
瑜伽课上
At a yoga class.
我说了别告诉我
I said don't tell me.
公平地说 你确实有点反复无常
To be fair, you were a little flippy-floppy.
我真没想到你会介意
I truly didn't think it would bother you.
你当然没想到 因为你没有正常感情
Of course not because you don't have normal human emotions.
别吼你妈妈了
Hey, stop yelling at your mother.
我 吼
Me? Yelling?
你在熟食店
You at the deli,
那才叫吼
that was yelling.
我没吼
I am not yelling.
又变精彩了