How do you know?
所有鸟都从那树上飞走了
All the birds just flew out of that tree.
瑞塔 嗨 真是件漂亮的巨大花朵毛衣
Rita, hi. What a lovely giant flower sweater.
我以为我说清楚了 我不会给帮手付钱
I thought I made it clear I'm not paying for extra help.
别担心 我肉偿他 给她吃立体脆
Oh, don't worry, I pay him in sex and her in Doritos.
清凉牧场薯片 家庭装
Cool Ranch, family size.
你俩在一起吗
So you two are together?
是的 这是亚当 我未婚夫
Yes, this is Adam, my fiancé.
-很高兴认识你 -让我看看戒指
- Hi, good to meet you... - Let me see the ring.
不错 小心他的干洗工
Nice. Just be careful where you send his shirts.
瑞塔 我想道歉
Rita, I want to apologize
我可能有些反抗
if I seemed a little resistant
我们美丽大楼明显需要的升级
to what are obviously necessary upgrades to our lovely building.
你是老板 所以按你的话来
You are the boss, so what you say goes.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding
而有工作的其他人都懂这点
what everyone else who has a job already understands.
天啊 我在约会网上有匹配了 我配上了
Oh, my God, I got a match on Match. I matched.
我现在给他打电♥话♥是不是太饥渴了
Is it desperate if I call him right now?
我不在乎
I don't, I don't care.
你把她教得真好
You've done such a wonderful job with her.
我最近在看租金收据
Now, I've been looking over the rent receipts
有几个租客拖欠了房♥租
and we have a few tenants that are behind.
拖欠房♥租超过两个月的人
Anyone who owes more than two months,
要么收到房♥租 要么赶走他们
get the money or evict them.
没问题
Not a problem.
我有向别人敲诈钱的经历
I have some experience shaking down people for money.
我过去做过许多慈善工作
As part of my extensive... charity work.
是啊 这完全符合我对你的一切认知
Yes, that fits perfectly with everything I know about you.
真好笑 老板
Funny one, boss.
我会查出那是谁的自行车
I'll find out whose bike that is.
邦妮 你处理得真好
Wow, Bonnie, you handled that great.
真好 你觉得我厉害 我在乎吗
Oh, good, you're impressed. What the hell do I care?
你为什么对我吼
Why are you snapping at me?
因为我不能对她吼
Because I can't snap at her.
我爱你 你真贴心
I love you, you're sweet.
快速问一句 我跟魔术师吃冻酸奶
Quick question, am I desperate enough
是不是显得很饥渴
to have frozen yogurt with a magician?
我不在乎
I don't care.
神秘先生 我去
Hi, Mr. Mysterio, it's a go.
三个月吗 我以为我只欠了两个月的房♥租
Three months? I thought I was only two months behind.
抱歉提起这事
Sorry to bring it up,
只是新老板很严厉
it's just the new owner is kind of cracking down.
你把现金藏哪儿了
So... where do you hide the cash?
麦片盒 饼干罐
Cereal box? Cookie jar?
塞在冻鸡肉里面
Stuffed inside a frozen chicken?
小偷绝对不会看鸡里面
Thieves never look inside a chicken.
我没支票了
You know what, I'm out of checks.
这周晚些时候我给你怎么样
How 'bout I get it to you later this week?
我现在就要
I kind of need it now.
我可以开车送你去银行
I could drive you to the bank.
我没钱 邦妮
I don't have it, Bonnie.
你是说你真的没钱吗
You mean like on the level you don't have it?
我不知道你是否在看我 但我在摇头
I don't know if you're looking at me, but I'm shaking my head.
你在这里住了一百年了
You've lived here for a hundred years,
你从来不拖欠房♥租
you're never late with the rent.
等等 你把两颗大药片
Hang on, you just put two of the big ones
放进了周四的槽里 对吗
in the Thursday slot. Is that right?
如果我想睡到周日 那就对
It is if I want to sleep till Sunday.
-让我来 -好
- Let me do this. - u202dYeah.
-一个萝卜一个坑吗 -是的 谢谢
- One in each? - u202dYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks.
我现在精力不大集中
I'm not, uh, concentrating too good right now.
怎么了
So what's going on?
几个月前 我被确诊了前列腺癌
Well, a couple of months ago, I got diagnosed with, uh, prostate cancer.
他们发现得早
They found it early,
但他们让我吃了几种退伍军人事务部
but they put me on a couple of medications
不包括的药 所以
the VA doesn't cover, so...
你付不起房♥租了
You can't pay your rent.
我可以付 但那样的话我就会得癌症了
Oh, I could pay it, but then I'd have a whole lot of cancer.
很遗憾
Sorry.
这些是周一 周三和周五吃的
These ones are... Monday, Wednesday, and-and Friday.
你肯定可以做点什么
There's got to be something you can do.
我一直在躲着大楼管♥理♥员♥
Well, I've been trying to avoid the building manager,
但你还是来了
but here you are.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
-我们只是在休息 -才两分钟
- We just took a break. - It's been two minutes.
-不是你们 是芒森 -芒森是谁
- Not you. Munson. u202d- Who's Munson?
住楼上的盲人
Blind guy who lives upstairs.
我喜欢他
Oh, I like him.
有天我们在大楼前面坐着
One day we were hanging out in front of the building,
我们啥也没做 就赚了五块
we made five bucks for doing nothing.
你俩该出去继续坐 直到他赚到房♥租
You guys should go out there till he makes his rent
他已经三个月没交了
'cause he's three months behind.
他不付钱吗
And he won't pay?
他付不起
He can't.
我可不要赶走一个得了癌症的瞎子退伍老兵
I'm not evicting a blind veteran who has cancer.
我可不要
I'm not doing it.
他得了癌症吗
He's got cancer?
前列腺癌 你要进行全面的体♥检♥ 先生
Prostate. And you're getting a full physical, mister,
包括前列腺
including the finger thing.
别收缩 他们得好好摸一摸
And don't pinch up, they got to really look around.
总之 芒森付不起药费再加房♥租
Anyway, Munson can't afford his meds and rent.
他没家人 没资助系统
He's got no family, no support system.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要跟瑞塔讲讲道理
I'm gonna try to talk some sense into Rita.
平静理性地表达 拜托了
Calmly and rationally? Please?
听着 我接受了吃垃圾
Look, I made peace with the fact that eating crap
也是我的一部分工作 但这就是我的底线
is part of my job, but this is where I draw the line.
没错 我有时候也画底线的
Yeah, that's right, I draw a line sometimes.
那听起来并不平静理性
See, now, that didn't sound calm and rational.
听起来很激动 而且我们要被赶走了
That sounded hot and "We get kicked out-y."
你说得对
You're right, you're right.
这让我很生气 像瑞塔这样的有钱人
It just burns me up that-that rich people like Rita
掌控一切 我们和芒森这样的人就倒霉
run everything and people like us and Munson get screwed.
我有次在这种电影里当过特技演员
I did stunts on a movie like this one time.
电影叫《滑雪学校》
It was called Ski Academy.
富孩子们不肯让穷孩子们加入滑雪救护队
The rich kids wouldn't let the poor kids be on the ski patrol.
穷孩子们关闭了电梯的电源
The poor kids turned off the power to the lift,
富孩子们就被困住了
so the rich kids got stuck.
如果有谁想看 我录下来了
Anyway, I got it on VHS if anybody wants to see it.
好了
Here we are.
我做了两种饼干 一些奶酪
I've got two kinds of cookies, some cheese,
还有乱做的鸡肉块
and a rogue chicken nugget.
你还要别的吗 还是这就够了
Can I get you anything else or are you good?
这太奢华了
I'm swaddled in luxury.
我为什么要过来
Now why am I here?
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
你让我赶走的一名租客是2G的芒森先生
One of the tenants you asked me to evict is Mr. Munson in 2G.
他是个失明的越南老兵 现在正面临健康危机
He's a blind Vietnam vet who's now facing a health crisis.
因为你是老板 我也支持
And while you're the boss, and I'm on board with that,
我得尊敬地说 我们能聊聊这事吗
I got to respectfully say... can we talk about this a second?
不行 我不能把这些人当人看
No. I can't afford to know these people as people.
我这是在做生意
I'm running a business here.
但他们就是人啊
But they are people.
如果我为每一个悲伤的故事都破例
If I make an exception for every sad story,
到哪里才是个头
where does it end?
你看了这栋大楼吗
Have you looked at this building?
如果你住在这里 就有个悲伤的故事
If you live here, you have a sad story.
现在我依靠这栋楼活下去
And now I rely on this building to survive.
那是我的悲伤故事
That's my sad story.
我们还差这么一点点就有个能用的喷泉了
We are this close to having a working fountain.
我不说了
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表