不重要了
that doesn't matter.
总之我们意识到 人们惊慌失措
Anyway we realized, people freaking out,
正是贩毒的好时机
good time to sell a lot of drugs.
所以我们上了车 满怀希望
So we hopped in our car with our hearts full of hope
还带着一垃圾袋墨西哥安♥眠♥酮♥
and a trash bag full of Mexican Quaaludes.
你知道你有权保持沉默吧
You do know you have the right to remain silent?
总之 我从来都不喜欢那样
Yeah, that's never been my thing.
总之 我们立刻磕嗨了
Anyway, we promptly got really high
忘记我们把车停在哪儿了
and forgot where we parked the car.
唐尼
Donny.
不对
No.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
她又做了什么
What'd she do now?
天啊
Oh, God.
不 我不能去接她
No. I-I can't pick her up.
牢房♥里有人
I have someone in the cell.
那就让她坐在那
Well, then, just let her sit there.
那会给她点教训
That'll teach her... something?
好吧 好吧
Yeah, a-all right. All right.
我得挂了
I-I got to go.
她做了什么
What'd she do?
什么
Huh? What?
我知道接到"我女儿搞砸了"
I know what a "My daughter screwed up"
电♥话♥是什么样的
phone call sounds like.
你也有个不省心的女儿吗
You got one, too?
你刚见到她了
You just met her.
她好像还行啊
Oh, she seemed okay.
现在当然还行 我让她洗心革面了
Yeah, sure, now, after I cleaned her up.
我基本上拯救了她的生活
I pretty much saved her life.
吸毒 酗酒 跳脱衣舞 赌博
Drugs, alcohol, stripping, gambling--
什么问题她都有
name a problem, she's had it.
赌博吗
Gambling?
我们失去了房♥子 因为包装工队没赢
We lost our house 'cause the Packers didn't cover.
-啊 -怎么了
- Huh. - What?
我刚让她去的
Well, I just sent her
自助取款机在赌场里
to an ATM machine in the middle of a casino.
啊
Huh.
妈妈进监狱了 妈妈进监狱了
Mom's in jail. Mom's in jail.
妈妈进监狱了
Mom's in jail.
天啊
Oh god.
拜托 这又不是世界末日
Oh, come on. It's not the end of the world.
我在你女儿那么大时
I took a swing at my teacher
也打了我老师一拳
when I was your daughter's age.
瞧瞧现在的你成啥样了
And look at you now.
我就是不懂了
I just don't get it.
15年来 莎拉都是我贴心的女儿
For 15 years, Sarah was my little girl.
她对我无话不说
She told me everything.
有一天 她走进卧室
And one day, she walks into her bedroom,
关上门
she closes the door,
从那之后我再也没见过她
and I haven't seen her since.
我有消息告诉你 情况只会越来越艰难
I got news for you, it's only gonna get harder.
但别放弃她
But don't give up on her.
没错 你会想打包行李离开
Sure, you're gonna want to pack your bags and take off,
让她自生自灭 谁能怪你呢
leave her to fend for herself, and who could blame you?
谁会这样对一个孩子啊
Who does that to a child?
没人
No one.
你听起来像是准备好分开了
You kinda sounded like you were ready to split.
-我只是说这是很难 -好吧
I just said it was hard. All right, all right.
我只是在根据你提供的信息分♥析♥
I was just working with what you were giving me.
再来瓶汽水吗
Another soda?
不用了
I'm good.
如果我现在跑掉
So what's to stop me from just
什么会阻止我
making a run for it right now?
实际上没什么会阻止你
Nothing, really.
但外面有43度
But it's 110 degrees out there
我们在一片不毛之地
and we're in the middle of nowhere.
对哦
Right. Right.
11点
Yo-leven!
别走 甜心 你给我带来了好运
Don't you leave, sugar, you're my good luck.
开始吧
Let her ride!
外面
It's...
好热
hot out there.
你看见蛇了吗
You see any snakes?
六条
Six.
嗯
Yeah.
加油宝贝 跟我合作
Come on, baby, work with me.
不是7点就行 不是7点就行
Anything but seven. Anything but seven.
7点出局
Seven out.
不 那是我妈妈的保释钱
No! That's my mom's bail money!
我可以送你自助餐的优♥惠♥券
I can give you a coupon to the buffet.
能拿它赌吗
Can I bet it?
你每小时付我一百元
You are paying me a hundred dollars an hour;
一会儿我们也许该给你训练发球
at some point, we should probably work on your serve.
拜托 我们都知道
Oh, please, we both know
我的网球打得比你好
I'm a better tennis player than you.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God, what?
我在上网球课呢
I'm in the middle of a tennis lesson.
很抱歉 但这事很急
I am so sorry, but it's an emergency.
我妈妈被逮捕了
My mom just got arrested
我需要借你两千保释她
and I need to borrow two grand for bail.
-被捕了吗 -是啊
- Arrested? u202d- Yeah.
那是五分钟前发生的事
It happened five minutes ago.
我第一个想到的就是给你打电♥话♥
You're the first person I thought of to call.
给我发你的账号♥吧
Text me something about your account.
我得挂了 再见
I got to go. Bye.
这是去年的她
This is her last year.
她真可爱
She's adorable.
这是现在的她
This is her now.
好浓的眼线啊
Wow, that's a lot of eyeliner.
是啊 自从她剃了头
Yeah, and you really notice it
眼线就很明显了
since she shaved her head.
克丽丝蒂在青春期也很难相处
Uh, Christy was a pretty difficult teenager, too,
但一部分原因是怀孕的荷尔蒙
though some of that was hormones from the pregnancy.
-天啊 -继续努力吧
- Oh, God. u202d- Just keep trying.
她会继续把你推开
She's gonna keep pushing you away,
但有一天 那扇卧室门将再次打开
but one day that bedroom door will open again
她会很高兴你站在门外
and she'll be glad you're standing there.
希望你说得对
I hope you're right.
我总是对的
I'm always right.
我从来没想过
Never in a million years would I have thought
我会跟我女儿拥有
I'd have such a wonderful, loving relationship
-如此奇妙有爱的关系 -妈妈
- with my daughter. - Mom.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我还以为你把我丢在这里让我腐烂
I thought you left me here to rot!
亲爱的
Darling.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们车里说 把钱给他
We'll talk about it in the car. Pay the man.
我做不到
I can't.
天啊 克丽丝蒂 你拿亚当的钱打赌了
Oh, God, Christy, you gambled Adam's money.
是的
I did. u202d
然后我给吉尔打了电♥话♥
So then I called Jill.
你又拿吉尔的钱打赌了吗
And you gambled Jill's money, too?
一切都发生得好快
It all happened so fast.
我不大懂牌九的规则
I'm not sure I understand pai gow.
怎么 我要因为违规停车罚单服刑吗
So what, I'm gonna do hard time for parking tickets?
是啊 因为你女儿是个废柴
Yes... 'cause your daughter's a loser.
所以帕特里克不想跟我在一起
That's why Patrick didn't want to be with me,
所以我没考上法学院
that's why I didn't get into law school,
所以我扔了个19点
that's why I hit on a soft 19.
-哎呀 -就是啊
- Oof. - I know, right?