祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
要坚持回来哦
Keep coming back.
五年戒瘾 恭喜
Five years sober. Congratulations.
我和她互助了4年11个月
I sponsored her four years, eleven months,
但新互助对象可以端蛋糕 好吧
but the new sponsor gets to hold the cake. Okay.
我生了她 你看我坐在哪
I gave birth to her. Look where I'm sitting.
克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者
Christy, alcoholic.
克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
首先 我要感谢诺拉
First, I want to thank Nora,
我的新互助对象 给我蛋糕
My new sponsor, for giving me my cake
她是最好的
and just being the best.
插♥进♥去的刀还扭了一下
And the knife gets a twist.
今年很棒
This year has been fantastic.
我和一个现在要和别人结婚的男人
I was in an... an amazing, healthy relationship
谈了段美好 健康的恋爱
with a man who is now marrying someone else.
应该是这周末
I think this weekend.
我没考上法学院
I didn't get into law school.
对了 我们在圣诞节还被抢了
Oh, and we got robbed. At Christmas.
真是厄运连连
How's that for a lump of coal?
她真的知道"很棒"是什么意思吗
Does she know what "Fantastic" Means?
五年前 这些事中的任何一件
Five years ago, any one of those things
都会毁掉我
would have destroyed me.
但现在
But now,
几个小时的失声抽泣
a few hours of uncontrollable sobbing,
然后我就好了
and I'm good to go.
比如说 上一周
For example, uh, this past week,
我赌博输掉了我朋友的四千美元
I gambled away $4,000 of my friend's money,
害我妈妈被困在监狱
and stranded my mom in a jail cell.
她提到我了
Ooh. I got a shout-out.
但是 我在收拾自己的烂摊子
But, hey, I am cleaning up my mess,
因为我们就是这么做的
'cause that's what we do.
我想对新人说 不要让这些事吓到
And to the newcomers, please don't let all of that scare you.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
现在的我是最好的我
I am the best version of me that I've ever been.
我是说
I mean,
我还没和这屋里的任何一人睡过觉
I haven't slept with anyone in this room, so...
这一定有所意义
that must count for something.
我没看到你 提姆 抱歉
I didn't see you there, Tim. Sorry.
极品老妈 第五季第二十二集[本季终]
现在 我要你写出来
Now, I want you to do that writing
你在里诺做了什么
about what you did in Reno.
我本来开始写了
Well, I started to write about it,
然后我开始涂鸦
and then I started doodling,
然后我画了一幅我妈妈进监狱的搞笑画
and, uh, then I drew a pretty funny picture of my mom in jail.
-这算吗 -克丽丝蒂
- Does that count? - Christy.
但如果我写下来了 我就得看
But if I write it all down, then I'm gonna have to look at it.
这才是重点 如果你不看
That's the point. If you don't look at it,
你会再次犯错的
you'll end up doing it again.
好的 懂了
Okay, got it. Got it, got it, got it.
但是
But...
五年戒瘾
five years sober.
了不起
Amazing.
我感觉我在一个人庆祝
I feel like I'm celebrating alone.
你写完以后我再和你庆祝
I'll celebrate when you do your writing.
好
Okay.
你最近如何
So, what's new with you?
你知道我不闲聊
Uh-uh. You know I don't do the chitchat.
但你知道我人生所有血淋淋的细节
But you know all the gory details of my life.
我连你最喜欢的颜色都不知道
I don't even know what your favorite color is.
自己想啊
Think... about it.
周二见
And I will see you on Tuesday.
好 到时见
Yep. See you then.
诺拉走了 克丽丝蒂要来了
Nora's on the move, Christy flying in.
诺拉不和我们一起吗
Nora's not gonna join us?
不 她不和互助对象交朋友
No. She doesn't do the whole "Friends with her sponsees" Thing.
她是那种人啊
Oh. She's one of those.
我们中有些人能两者兼顾
Well, some of us are able to do both.
我喜欢上怨妇玛乔丽了
I have a girl crush on Bitter Marjorie.
怨妇玛乔丽会生吞你的
Bitter Marjorie would eat you alive.
别撩了 不然我要过去了
Stop it or I'll come over there.
吉尔 我又拿来了一些欠你的钱
Oh, oh, Jill, I've got some more of the money that I owe you.
第三次付款
Payment number three.
谢谢 克丽丝蒂
Thank you, Christy.
只剩37美元了
Only 37 to go.
我是说 只剩37美元啦
I mean, only 37 to go!
我在加班
I'm taking extra shifts,
所以下次付款会给你点额外津贴
so your next payment will have a little bonus in it.
这本来就是我的钱 不存在额外津贴这一说
It's not really a bonus if it's my money.
太棒了 等不及了
That's great! I can't wait!
五年
Five years.
我还记得你第一次走进互助会的场景
I remember you walking into your first meeting.
因为我在场
'Cause I was there.
天啊 我拿蛋糕时忘了感谢你
Oh, my God. I forgot to thank you when I took my cake.
真的吗 我没注意
Really? I didn't notice.
感谢你们所有人
Well, thank you all.
没有你们我绝对不可能走到这一步
I could never have gotten this far without you guys.
而且我绝对不可能毕业
And I definitely wouldn't be graduating.
听到了吗 玛乔丽
You hear that, Marjorie?
我们被附带着感谢了
We got lumped into a group thank-you.
这让我想到了
Which reminds me,
我给你们带来了毕业典礼的门票
I have your tickets for the graduation ceremony.
你不用担心 这次我一定会穿着衣服去
Don't you worry, I will show up this time fully clothed.
亲爱的 我们很期待
Honey, we're looking forward to it.
这对你来说是多难忘的一刻啊
Really, what a moment for you.
我们可以现在做吗
Now? Can we do it now?
我猜我们不得不做了 扑克脸
Well, I guess we have to, don't we, poker face?
我们凑了钱
We all chipped in
给你买♥♥了一样典礼上戴的东西
and got you a little something to wear to your graduation.
天啊 太美了
Oh, my God, they're gorgeous.
这是真钻石吗
Are these real diamonds?
我就不把这当侮辱了
I choose not to take that personally.
亲爱的 你非常努力
Oh, honey, you worked so hard.
这是你应得的
You deserve them.
我不会说谎 我的自我感觉
I'm not gonna lie, I feel, like, a million times better
比两分钟前好了百万倍
about myself than I did two minutes ago.
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding.
我只想看看我穿上会不会变聪明
I just wanted to see if it'd make me feel smarter.
然后呢
And?
戴这么蠢的帽子怎么可能变聪明
Who could feel smart in a hat this stupid?
摘下了 你把它撑大了
Well, take it off. You're stretching it out.
别跟我争谁撑大了什么
Hey, let's not go down the road of who stretched out what,
因为我会赢的 呆瓜
'cause I'm gonna win, pumpkin head.
我从没有穿过毕业服
I never got to wear one of these.
永远不算迟 我历史课上有个
It's never too late. There's an 84-year-old lady
84岁老太太 成绩很优秀
in my history class, and she aced it.
那当然 别人是学历史 她就是历史
Course she did. She lived through most of it.
教授也开过这笑话 然后被告了
The professor made that joke. He got brought up on charges.
怎么了
What?
在你很小的时候
It's just, when you were really young,
我看着你那可爱 单纯的面庞
I looked into that sweet, innocent face of yours,
我心想 我女儿
and I thought, "My little girl's
长大后会成为特别的人
gonna grow up to be something special."
然后我看到你在院子里转圈 我心想
And then I saw you twirling in the yard, and I thought,
也许她会成为舞者
"Maybe she'll be a dancer."
然后你说 我很晕 妈妈
And then you said, "I'm dizzy, Mom.
感觉真好
It feels so good."
然后我心想 糟了
And I thought, "Uh-oh."
是的 我们都知道那故事的结局
Yeah, we both know the rest of that story.
是啊 但瞧瞧现在的你
Yeah. But look at you now.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 妈妈